Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #5604 on Comments
Level 351 Comments: Knight Of Funnyjunk
Send mail to auesis
Invite auesis to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 77 Content: FJ Cultist → Level 78 Content: FJ Cultist
Comment Level Progress:
Level 351 Comments: Knight Of Funnyjunk → Level 352 Comments: Knight Of Funnyjunk
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
Bass. Games. Procrastination. Such is life.
What people say about auesis
latest user's comments
- I really want to ******* peel that off of myself now. I love d…
Who Smells Cancer?
- I have a 22" HDTV for my room, and it cost a mere £200. …
I Cant Read the Instruction...
- I know! It's like they're just doing a job or something!
Ultimate Beta Fag
- NO. That is quite literally the last thing I want to see in a …
Yeh.. And if you really must ruin the pokemon, then make some kinda HC mode so there's autosave and other shit.
It'll have to wait for new flash cart tech which probably won't come until the new generation of handhelds. Those save files are fucking huge.
- I had to stare at the last panel for like 30 seconds before I got it.
- I've never smoked in my life, but my god, if I could smoke a b…
- Gamer girl = No Girl who happens to play games = Yes …
Well put. I'm a girl, and I'm realllly into games. I play them with almost all my spare time. I don't say "I'm a gamer girl" all over trade chat in WoW or on XBox Live to get attention. When people ask, I just say I'm a gamer. -shrug-
Not over WoW chat or XBox Live. Just FunnyJunk?
Meh, fair enough and point taken. Wasn't meaning to be an attention whore about it, but there are lot's of girls who say the same thing to get attention. My apologies.
Here, have a turkey sandwich.
Umm... I'm not trying to call attention to myself dude. I'm just saying that I agree with what he is saying as a female who plays video games. I don't know why those of you with a ding-a-ling-a-ding-dong get your jimmies so rustled if we don't pretend we're guys.
If I were a man, my agreement with his statement would have less meaning because men can't really speak for women.
O_o you're not very good at trolling.
- Overall: Tyranitar
- Gen 1: Nidoking Gen 2: Tyranitar Gen 3: Metagross …
- Replace the bottom one with Fifty Shades of Grey.
Show Comments (94)