Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #19449 on Comments
Level 148 Comments: Faptastic
Send mail to astriatus
Invite astriatus to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 148 Comments: Faptastic → Level 149 Comments: Faptastic
Total Comments Made:
What people say about astriatus
latest user's comments
- Somebody get me a ******* charge blade.
monster comp as requested
- Writer here. The Google translate tip is along the right track…
Where is your work? Can we check it out?
I freelance for a variety of places. I'd share, but I'm not sure I want my FJ and professional profiles to mingle, heh.
When you read your own writing you're likely to miss errors because you fill in the gaps with context without even thinking about it.
You're right; self-editing is always less effective. However, there are ways to improve it. Finish your piece at least a day early to give yourself time to sleep on it. Review it the next morning and you'll spot errors and improvements you never thought of the day you wrote or finished your draft. Fresh eyes, I call it. Naturally, the earlier you finish your piece, the better.
Try paying attention to what you read. If needed, take a break every once in a while. This technique works very well for me for academic papers
- I'm grinding my way through Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate now (my …
Some people just Don't...
- Wow, I only just now noticed the (presumably intentional) refe…
Shouta the Shota
- I agree that gender is different from sex, partly a product of…
Fuck you I'm 100% exclusively masculine. All man
- In my experience, Californians hold a similar opinion of Red L…
- I'd actually be interested in a VN about rescuing a slave if i…
Instructing Senses Part 1
Yeah, you if you don't fuck her the game doesn't really...progress. Kinda dissapointed
Leonidas didn't die for this.
- "We have a game where two people get into an enclosed are…
HFY comp 28
Show Comments (0)