Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #12177 on Comments
Level 255 Comments: Contaminated Win
Send mail to arearea
Invite arearea to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 132 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 133 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 255 Comments: Contaminated Win → Level 256 Comments: Contaminated Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about arearea
latest user's comments
- I want to build a Gaming Pc For $1000, including the monitor. …
I do my builds a bit differently, this is what i would go with if it were me tbh.
This is all opinionated me, i would do a mini itx build for that price, however i wouldnt advise this for every situation but you never know.
then add an extra 30 for windows 10 pro from kinguin
1. Youtube vids for how to put it together.
is not a bad place to start for getting an idea of what you'll be looking at. This board is not half bad for help with putting together a good build for the price.
is a good resource for showing the full part list.
2. Putting together a computer is as difficult as you want it to be. As long as you treat the parts as fragile it's about as hard as putting together lego, but choosing the right parts in the first place is somewhat trickier.
3. This one. Show us your selections through pcpartpicker if you can and we'll make suggestions (or demands...) for what you should change.
4. Never buy a prebuilt. EVER.
5. Yes. Don't use them.
I would suggest the rx 480 4gb rather than the 1060 3gb as the 3GB variant is shaved down from the 6gb variant
- Comment deleted
what a girl wants
Can't Get Any Worse
- Ive looked around custom playmat sites, but it seems for all o…
Rip in pece
- What i need explained is how ancients, like Plato, lived to 80…
The life expectancy of "30 years" includes child/infant deaths, which really drag down the average. Realistically, if you survived to your teenage years, you were mostly in the clear.
there are many cases of people in ancient times living to be very old, some claimed bullshit tricks, but in the truth of it the ones who made it past "average day" middle life 40-50 where just extremely lucky, thats it. Plus, think how strong their immune systems must have been.
- Better joker than Jared Leto
Video Games | Official GTA...
i remember seeing him broken down along the road before i did the dark brotherhood, i wanted to see where he went so badly, i didn't even realize that that was the same dude my first time through.
- the absolute madman!
Just People Having Fun
- I wouldnt do that, marrying a beatle never works out …
catcher in the rye
A beetle? Yes. That beetle? No.
I'd say marrying a Beatle is the best thing that ever happened her, didn't work so great for the Beatles tho
Show Comments (26)