Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #22512 on Comments
Level 200 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to anonymouscat
Invite anonymouscat to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 200 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 201 Comments: Comedic Genius
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about anonymouscat
Bitch Ass Nugguh
Carl can't catch...
Jack O' Lantern's...
Random Fallout 4...
This guy has skills.
Cat Talking to...
latest user's comments
- The only thing Riot cares about is Diana, Leona, Jinx, and Vi fans.
it finally happened
If only they cared about jinx
fuck why did i say jinx i meant jhin
Are trying to make me rant about how many skins ahri and ezreal get? Because I don't that shit too often already.
ahri skins just print money though.i know people who dont play ahri but own all of her skins.
nigger dont get me started on yorick.
what? we've had one leona skin in the last, what, 6 months?
- The reason you got popular in the first place was because you …
Joshlol Was a Cool Guy...
my black daddy
was the only mod when the minecraft servers were made.
god i miss the funnyjunk minecraft server
What the hell are you talking about
I don't play minecraft and have never been a minecraft mod
- **** yourself.
So pissed off, you threw a...
That movie feels like an all day event.
**randomrolltroll used "*roll picture*"**
It's "The Last Samurai".
- Goodbye Mr. Uchiha.
How to buy at Gamestop
- what game is this from
HANDHELD DUAL MINIGUNS
Space Genocide: The Game. More commonly known as Planetside 2.
It's an MMO FPS. Imagine a massive map, like in World of Warcraft, except with thousands of idiots with guns running all over the place, waging dozens of battles over hundreds of objectives at any given time, shooting the shit out of eachother in everything raging from blind zerg rushes to coordinated strikes so precise and perfectly organized they'd put a real life army to shame.
Unfortunately, because it's all one big-ass map with no loading times or walled off areas, it will fuck your processor in the ass, so chances are you won't be able to run it, unless you've got a good one. Cause the 100+ man battles set even high-end ones on fire. Especially since they fucked up the optimization and made it even worse, so I can't even play it anymore. Still, it's a good game.
There's 3 factions:
- The glorious might of the Terran Republic, shown in these images. They're the red guys, specialize in fast vehicles, high rates of fire and slapping your shit so quickly by the time you organize a resistance, they've already captured everything. Very Blitzkrieg-y, but horrible if your group isn't organized and working together.
- The burgers. Also known as New Conglomerate - the blue guys who uphold the values of freedom, liberty and overcompensating for your micropenis with massive guns. They're slow, their guns and vehicles can't aim worth shit, but god save your ass if they actually manage to hit you. Luckily, they're harmless, because when you're choosing a faction, their select screen plays metal, so it's naturally the one all the 12-yearolds pick.
- The xenos-loving scum known as the Vanu Sovereignty. Clad in purple and spandex, they're the sneaky, agile guys. Sort of meh middle-ground weapons, but their vehicles are fueled by the alien jizz they gargle, so they're much better better than those of the other two factions. Also, their planes have the ability to basically just hover in place and spawn camp like a little shit, which is how they win most battles. However, the faction seems to attract all the tryhards obsessed with their k/ds, so most groups of vanu are just 20 snipers, all trying to get as many kills as possible, while no one's actually capturing the objectives. Kind of weird given how the game doesn't even track K/D. Most of Planetside 2 is so chaotic, you'd be lucky to survive for 45 seconds. See this?
This may as well be a trailer for Planetside 2. You will die. A lot. Embrace it. Love it. STRIVE FOR A GLORIOUS DEATH AND DRIVE YOUR TANK OFF A CLIFF AND INTO THAT VANU PLANE!
Loved the idea and all.But going into battle and seeing how most players warp.
Impossible to enjoy sadly.
A game ahead of its time maybe.
No, just very shittily optimized. It's so bad, that sometimes turning the quality up to ultra improves the performance. It just doesn't make sense.
Just when i went to a big battle and wacthed how players moved i just gave up.
Some of them moved ok'ish ,while others warped around.
So to say the game fails to deliver what it promises?
Id say having shitty pings in any server ruins the server.
It doesn't really promise jack shit, though. It's not some big hyped up triple A game that was developed for years and marketed hard and shit, it's just a game where you go in and mindlessly shoot some people for a couple of hours until you get bored. Also, what server did you play on? Because the EU one is absolute shit, as is every EU server in every game ever.
Steam spammed it for a while.
And yea was EU.Not that US with about 250 ping average for me be any better.
Also not all EU is bad.Just matters if they actually have any servers.
Also lot of people complain of the grind/pay system in the game.
Then again lots of people don't understand that there are never any real free to pay games.Servers cost money.
Buying shit's usually only a problem when you try to play the game like CoD or Counter Strike and do nothing but kill people. You get more dosh for capturing objectives and taking out vehicles than you do for kills. Unless you're an engineer. Then you just plonk your turret in an important hallway and do some farming.
- lol no thx bye
Happy Birthday! To me!
- holy **** dude. that ending ****** broke me. nice name yo.
As to you man.
- Except anyone hardly blames the jungler anymore. It changed to…
no such thing as teamwork...
nah man at the beginning it was everyones fault then we switched to "blame the jungler" meta and now its again the oldie one
- Can anyone give me good advice on what to watch to study my bo…
Writers advice to git gud
look at the lore of Blizzard's Diablo series, check that out and then also look at their storyboards and demon hunter art for inspiration
Show Comments (0)