Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

akorax    

no avatar Level 0 Comments: Untouched account
Offline
Send mail to akorax Block akorax Invite akorax to be your friend
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:5/25/2013
Last Login:7/26/2014
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Thumbs: 3 total,  7 ,  10
Content Level Progress: 6.77% (4/59)
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 1.81% (1/55)
Level 0 Comments: Untouched account → Level 1 Comments: New Here
Subscribers:0
Total Comments Made:21
FJ Points:-3

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

user favorites

latest user's comments

#39 - Yes, it was a bad desicion to let that man out and someone pro…  [+] (1 new reply) 21 hours ago on What's wrong with being... 0
User avatar #40 - schnizel (21 hours ago) [-]
Goodbye.
#37 - I know what you're saying but how would you measure the value …  [+] (3 new replies) 23 hours ago on What's wrong with being... 0
User avatar #38 - schnizel (22 hours ago) [-]
A cuple of months ago a pedo was released from prison after he raped a little girl only to rape a girl again and he is back in prison and he will do so again after he leaves. If he was dead in the first place then the girls would not have been raped.
#39 - akorax (21 hours ago) [-]
Yes, it was a bad desicion to let that man out and someone probably knew that it was wrong too. This is why I think it's insane that the law is being too soft on certain individuals/crimes. However, one man's actions is not reason to pull a crowd over the line.

I'm done with this subject for now. I hope our discussion can create awareness and give foundation for opinions to others who stumble upon this post.
- Thanks and good bye.
User avatar #40 - schnizel (21 hours ago) [-]
Goodbye.
#34 - At one point we agree to disagree. There are sings but not pro…  [+] (5 new replies) 23 hours ago on What's wrong with being... 0
User avatar #35 - schnizel (23 hours ago) [-]
>You're taking for granted that every pedophile is a child molester?
Not every Ostrogoth sacked Rome.
> If we could put them all together in a isolated place we would be happy, right? Unfortunately that's discrimination and not allowed even though it's so widely spread across the world and the web.
Oh snap, to hurt their feelings even though it will solve the problem is more hurtful than to them to touch our kids.
#37 - akorax (23 hours ago) [-]
I know what you're saying but how would you measure the value of life? Unless you judge every single pedophile/potential child molester individually you're being unjust to them because of the definition of pedophilia. Take the risk or commit unjustice on innocent people? It would be awesome in a perfect world to just shove them away but since that's not the case the just solution is taking the risk even if it might be worse for many.

I disagree with the system as it is today but I disagree even more with a system based on discrimination. I'm happy that I didn't have to choose one or the other as it would be a choice I'd regret for the rest of my life.
User avatar #38 - schnizel (22 hours ago) [-]
A cuple of months ago a pedo was released from prison after he raped a little girl only to rape a girl again and he is back in prison and he will do so again after he leaves. If he was dead in the first place then the girls would not have been raped.
#39 - akorax (21 hours ago) [-]
Yes, it was a bad desicion to let that man out and someone probably knew that it was wrong too. This is why I think it's insane that the law is being too soft on certain individuals/crimes. However, one man's actions is not reason to pull a crowd over the line.

I'm done with this subject for now. I hope our discussion can create awareness and give foundation for opinions to others who stumble upon this post.
- Thanks and good bye.
User avatar #40 - schnizel (21 hours ago) [-]
Goodbye.
#32 - I hold with my argumet. I don't buy a statement like "we …  [+] (7 new replies) 07/25/2014 on What's wrong with being... 0
User avatar #33 - schnizel (23 hours ago) [-]
Ghosts are too spooky for me. Yes, it's genetic, same as being gay, so people who are wired to be gay are gay.
>Can you justify the actions of a child molester and blame it on pedophilia?
I'm not trying to justify them, I'm saying that pedos are child molesters.
> My focus in this discussion is those who are foolish enough let in to their urges and those who are healthy but use the disorder as an excuse in court.
As I have said, when men want something, they will find a way to get it. When someone is looking at your kids and jerking off to them I don't think it would be good to live with those people.
#34 - akorax (23 hours ago) [-]
At one point we agree to disagree. There are sings but not proof. I choose to only believe on solid evidence and you to believe in a theory strengthened by extensive but incomplete sciencetific research.

However I do not understand the latter of your reply. You're taking for granted that every pedophile is a child molester? We are to full agreement on that pedophilia is a mental disorder but having one does for a fact not make a criminal out of you. Tell me how you ended up with that conclusion?

You are very correct in that it would be difficult for healthy people to live close to people with mental disorder, especially when take offense to the product of it. If we could put them all together in a isolated place we would be happy, right? Unfortunately that's discrimination and not allowed even though it's so widely spread across the world and the web.

I've made my point and most of this reply is just me spiraling away to my thoughts on justice which I could go on with forever since justice will never be just enough.
User avatar #35 - schnizel (23 hours ago) [-]
>You're taking for granted that every pedophile is a child molester?
Not every Ostrogoth sacked Rome.
> If we could put them all together in a isolated place we would be happy, right? Unfortunately that's discrimination and not allowed even though it's so widely spread across the world and the web.
Oh snap, to hurt their feelings even though it will solve the problem is more hurtful than to them to touch our kids.
#37 - akorax (23 hours ago) [-]
I know what you're saying but how would you measure the value of life? Unless you judge every single pedophile/potential child molester individually you're being unjust to them because of the definition of pedophilia. Take the risk or commit unjustice on innocent people? It would be awesome in a perfect world to just shove them away but since that's not the case the just solution is taking the risk even if it might be worse for many.

I disagree with the system as it is today but I disagree even more with a system based on discrimination. I'm happy that I didn't have to choose one or the other as it would be a choice I'd regret for the rest of my life.
User avatar #38 - schnizel (22 hours ago) [-]
A cuple of months ago a pedo was released from prison after he raped a little girl only to rape a girl again and he is back in prison and he will do so again after he leaves. If he was dead in the first place then the girls would not have been raped.
#39 - akorax (21 hours ago) [-]
Yes, it was a bad desicion to let that man out and someone probably knew that it was wrong too. This is why I think it's insane that the law is being too soft on certain individuals/crimes. However, one man's actions is not reason to pull a crowd over the line.

I'm done with this subject for now. I hope our discussion can create awareness and give foundation for opinions to others who stumble upon this post.
- Thanks and good bye.
User avatar #40 - schnizel (21 hours ago) [-]
Goodbye.
#24 - Are you telling me we should take a mental disorder as an excu…  [+] (9 new replies) 07/25/2014 on What's wrong with being... 0
User avatar #26 - schnizel (07/25/2014) [-]
So are you sliding the argument or switching it? You speak a lot but your words are empty.
#32 - akorax (07/25/2014) [-]
I hold with my argumet. I don't buy a statement like "we think it is like this".

Quoting the article "In studies, pedophiles show signs that their sexual interests are related to brain structure and that at least some differences existed in their brains before birth. "

We have signs of aliens and ghosts too you know but I'm interested in your point and view on the matter. You obiviously think it's genetic. Do you think it's right or wrong? Can you justify the actions of a child molester and blame it on pedophilia?

As the article you linked clearly points out that those subjects are not to be confused with eachother. My focus in this discussion is those who are foolish enough let in to their urges and those who are healthy but use the disorder as an excuse in court.
User avatar #33 - schnizel (23 hours ago) [-]
Ghosts are too spooky for me. Yes, it's genetic, same as being gay, so people who are wired to be gay are gay.
>Can you justify the actions of a child molester and blame it on pedophilia?
I'm not trying to justify them, I'm saying that pedos are child molesters.
> My focus in this discussion is those who are foolish enough let in to their urges and those who are healthy but use the disorder as an excuse in court.
As I have said, when men want something, they will find a way to get it. When someone is looking at your kids and jerking off to them I don't think it would be good to live with those people.
#34 - akorax (23 hours ago) [-]
At one point we agree to disagree. There are sings but not proof. I choose to only believe on solid evidence and you to believe in a theory strengthened by extensive but incomplete sciencetific research.

However I do not understand the latter of your reply. You're taking for granted that every pedophile is a child molester? We are to full agreement on that pedophilia is a mental disorder but having one does for a fact not make a criminal out of you. Tell me how you ended up with that conclusion?

You are very correct in that it would be difficult for healthy people to live close to people with mental disorder, especially when take offense to the product of it. If we could put them all together in a isolated place we would be happy, right? Unfortunately that's discrimination and not allowed even though it's so widely spread across the world and the web.

I've made my point and most of this reply is just me spiraling away to my thoughts on justice which I could go on with forever since justice will never be just enough.
User avatar #35 - schnizel (23 hours ago) [-]
>You're taking for granted that every pedophile is a child molester?
Not every Ostrogoth sacked Rome.
> If we could put them all together in a isolated place we would be happy, right? Unfortunately that's discrimination and not allowed even though it's so widely spread across the world and the web.
Oh snap, to hurt their feelings even though it will solve the problem is more hurtful than to them to touch our kids.
#37 - akorax (23 hours ago) [-]
I know what you're saying but how would you measure the value of life? Unless you judge every single pedophile/potential child molester individually you're being unjust to them because of the definition of pedophilia. Take the risk or commit unjustice on innocent people? It would be awesome in a perfect world to just shove them away but since that's not the case the just solution is taking the risk even if it might be worse for many.

I disagree with the system as it is today but I disagree even more with a system based on discrimination. I'm happy that I didn't have to choose one or the other as it would be a choice I'd regret for the rest of my life.
User avatar #38 - schnizel (22 hours ago) [-]
A cuple of months ago a pedo was released from prison after he raped a little girl only to rape a girl again and he is back in prison and he will do so again after he leaves. If he was dead in the first place then the girls would not have been raped.
#39 - akorax (21 hours ago) [-]
Yes, it was a bad desicion to let that man out and someone probably knew that it was wrong too. This is why I think it's insane that the law is being too soft on certain individuals/crimes. However, one man's actions is not reason to pull a crowd over the line.

I'm done with this subject for now. I hope our discussion can create awareness and give foundation for opinions to others who stumble upon this post.
- Thanks and good bye.
User avatar #40 - schnizel (21 hours ago) [-]
Goodbye.
#16 - I can assure you that the majority of pedophiles made the choi…  [+] (11 new replies) 07/25/2014 on What's wrong with being... 0
#24 - akorax (07/25/2014) [-]
Are you telling me we should take a mental disorder as an excuse for child pornography or are you just trying to point out the difference between knowing what's wrong and knowing it but not giving a shit?

The term pedophile is interchangeble with the term child molester here on the internet and if you want to make yourself clear you will have to use your own words instead or together with pictures and links to what others have accomplished.

The whole web is a source of information but only you can voice your own opinion (pretty much the sole line modern feminists don't understand but that's another topic)

Btw, the article was interesting, thanks.
User avatar #26 - schnizel (07/25/2014) [-]
So are you sliding the argument or switching it? You speak a lot but your words are empty.
#32 - akorax (07/25/2014) [-]
I hold with my argumet. I don't buy a statement like "we think it is like this".

Quoting the article "In studies, pedophiles show signs that their sexual interests are related to brain structure and that at least some differences existed in their brains before birth. "

We have signs of aliens and ghosts too you know but I'm interested in your point and view on the matter. You obiviously think it's genetic. Do you think it's right or wrong? Can you justify the actions of a child molester and blame it on pedophilia?

As the article you linked clearly points out that those subjects are not to be confused with eachother. My focus in this discussion is those who are foolish enough let in to their urges and those who are healthy but use the disorder as an excuse in court.
User avatar #33 - schnizel (23 hours ago) [-]
Ghosts are too spooky for me. Yes, it's genetic, same as being gay, so people who are wired to be gay are gay.
>Can you justify the actions of a child molester and blame it on pedophilia?
I'm not trying to justify them, I'm saying that pedos are child molesters.
> My focus in this discussion is those who are foolish enough let in to their urges and those who are healthy but use the disorder as an excuse in court.
As I have said, when men want something, they will find a way to get it. When someone is looking at your kids and jerking off to them I don't think it would be good to live with those people.
#34 - akorax (23 hours ago) [-]
At one point we agree to disagree. There are sings but not proof. I choose to only believe on solid evidence and you to believe in a theory strengthened by extensive but incomplete sciencetific research.

However I do not understand the latter of your reply. You're taking for granted that every pedophile is a child molester? We are to full agreement on that pedophilia is a mental disorder but having one does for a fact not make a criminal out of you. Tell me how you ended up with that conclusion?

You are very correct in that it would be difficult for healthy people to live close to people with mental disorder, especially when take offense to the product of it. If we could put them all together in a isolated place we would be happy, right? Unfortunately that's discrimination and not allowed even though it's so widely spread across the world and the web.

I've made my point and most of this reply is just me spiraling away to my thoughts on justice which I could go on with forever since justice will never be just enough.
User avatar #35 - schnizel (23 hours ago) [-]
>You're taking for granted that every pedophile is a child molester?
Not every Ostrogoth sacked Rome.
> If we could put them all together in a isolated place we would be happy, right? Unfortunately that's discrimination and not allowed even though it's so widely spread across the world and the web.
Oh snap, to hurt their feelings even though it will solve the problem is more hurtful than to them to touch our kids.
#37 - akorax (23 hours ago) [-]
I know what you're saying but how would you measure the value of life? Unless you judge every single pedophile/potential child molester individually you're being unjust to them because of the definition of pedophilia. Take the risk or commit unjustice on innocent people? It would be awesome in a perfect world to just shove them away but since that's not the case the just solution is taking the risk even if it might be worse for many.

I disagree with the system as it is today but I disagree even more with a system based on discrimination. I'm happy that I didn't have to choose one or the other as it would be a choice I'd regret for the rest of my life.
User avatar #38 - schnizel (22 hours ago) [-]
A cuple of months ago a pedo was released from prison after he raped a little girl only to rape a girl again and he is back in prison and he will do so again after he leaves. If he was dead in the first place then the girls would not have been raped.
#39 - akorax (21 hours ago) [-]
Yes, it was a bad desicion to let that man out and someone probably knew that it was wrong too. This is why I think it's insane that the law is being too soft on certain individuals/crimes. However, one man's actions is not reason to pull a crowd over the line.

I'm done with this subject for now. I hope our discussion can create awareness and give foundation for opinions to others who stumble upon this post.
- Thanks and good bye.
User avatar #40 - schnizel (21 hours ago) [-]
Goodbye.
#14 - I don't believe anyone is born a pedophile, nor do I believe a…  [+] (14 new replies) 07/25/2014 on What's wrong with being... 0
#36 - anonymous (23 hours ago) [-]
Only reason i kinda hate certain people is because of how they act
#15 - schnizel (07/25/2014) [-]
Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder which people are born with and being racist is natural.
#16 - akorax (07/25/2014) [-]
I can assure you that the majority of pedophiles made the choice for themselvs rather than being born with it and there is no solid proof to strengthen your meme-theory.

" Evidence of familial transmittability "suggests, but does not prove that genetic factors are responsible" for the development of pedophilia"
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6470698
#24 - akorax (07/25/2014) [-]
Are you telling me we should take a mental disorder as an excuse for child pornography or are you just trying to point out the difference between knowing what's wrong and knowing it but not giving a shit?

The term pedophile is interchangeble with the term child molester here on the internet and if you want to make yourself clear you will have to use your own words instead or together with pictures and links to what others have accomplished.

The whole web is a source of information but only you can voice your own opinion (pretty much the sole line modern feminists don't understand but that's another topic)

Btw, the article was interesting, thanks.
User avatar #26 - schnizel (07/25/2014) [-]
So are you sliding the argument or switching it? You speak a lot but your words are empty.
#32 - akorax (07/25/2014) [-]
I hold with my argumet. I don't buy a statement like "we think it is like this".

Quoting the article "In studies, pedophiles show signs that their sexual interests are related to brain structure and that at least some differences existed in their brains before birth. "

We have signs of aliens and ghosts too you know but I'm interested in your point and view on the matter. You obiviously think it's genetic. Do you think it's right or wrong? Can you justify the actions of a child molester and blame it on pedophilia?

As the article you linked clearly points out that those subjects are not to be confused with eachother. My focus in this discussion is those who are foolish enough let in to their urges and those who are healthy but use the disorder as an excuse in court.
User avatar #33 - schnizel (23 hours ago) [-]
Ghosts are too spooky for me. Yes, it's genetic, same as being gay, so people who are wired to be gay are gay.
>Can you justify the actions of a child molester and blame it on pedophilia?
I'm not trying to justify them, I'm saying that pedos are child molesters.
> My focus in this discussion is those who are foolish enough let in to their urges and those who are healthy but use the disorder as an excuse in court.
As I have said, when men want something, they will find a way to get it. When someone is looking at your kids and jerking off to them I don't think it would be good to live with those people.
#34 - akorax (23 hours ago) [-]
At one point we agree to disagree. There are sings but not proof. I choose to only believe on solid evidence and you to believe in a theory strengthened by extensive but incomplete sciencetific research.

However I do not understand the latter of your reply. You're taking for granted that every pedophile is a child molester? We are to full agreement on that pedophilia is a mental disorder but having one does for a fact not make a criminal out of you. Tell me how you ended up with that conclusion?

You are very correct in that it would be difficult for healthy people to live close to people with mental disorder, especially when take offense to the product of it. If we could put them all together in a isolated place we would be happy, right? Unfortunately that's discrimination and not allowed even though it's so widely spread across the world and the web.

I've made my point and most of this reply is just me spiraling away to my thoughts on justice which I could go on with forever since justice will never be just enough.
User avatar #35 - schnizel (23 hours ago) [-]
>You're taking for granted that every pedophile is a child molester?
Not every Ostrogoth sacked Rome.
> If we could put them all together in a isolated place we would be happy, right? Unfortunately that's discrimination and not allowed even though it's so widely spread across the world and the web.
Oh snap, to hurt their feelings even though it will solve the problem is more hurtful than to them to touch our kids.
#37 - akorax (23 hours ago) [-]
I know what you're saying but how would you measure the value of life? Unless you judge every single pedophile/potential child molester individually you're being unjust to them because of the definition of pedophilia. Take the risk or commit unjustice on innocent people? It would be awesome in a perfect world to just shove them away but since that's not the case the just solution is taking the risk even if it might be worse for many.

I disagree with the system as it is today but I disagree even more with a system based on discrimination. I'm happy that I didn't have to choose one or the other as it would be a choice I'd regret for the rest of my life.
User avatar #38 - schnizel (22 hours ago) [-]
A cuple of months ago a pedo was released from prison after he raped a little girl only to rape a girl again and he is back in prison and he will do so again after he leaves. If he was dead in the first place then the girls would not have been raped.
#39 - akorax (21 hours ago) [-]
Yes, it was a bad desicion to let that man out and someone probably knew that it was wrong too. This is why I think it's insane that the law is being too soft on certain individuals/crimes. However, one man's actions is not reason to pull a crowd over the line.

I'm done with this subject for now. I hope our discussion can create awareness and give foundation for opinions to others who stumble upon this post.
- Thanks and good bye.
User avatar #40 - schnizel (21 hours ago) [-]
Goodbye.
#88 - I don't comment or even thumb anything on this site, even the … 04/09/2014 on Spare Time Triplets 0
#69 - Haha. ^^ 10/06/2013 on Epic drawing 0
#13 - mask in background - attack on titan animal on head - poke…  [+] (7 new replies) 09/29/2013 on Epic drawing +2
User avatar #18 - lostminder (09/30/2013) [-]
how could you miss totoro
User avatar #19 - lostminder (09/30/2013) [-]
wait how could i not read your comment
#69 - akorax (10/06/2013) [-]
Haha. ^^
#15 - playerdous (09/29/2013) [-]
Red cloth - isn't complicated enough for trigun but it could just be fullmetal's?
User avatar #17 - froghole (09/30/2013) [-]
my guess was hellsing
User avatar #21 - playerdous (09/30/2013) [-]
Same problem as trigun, it just looks to sweatshirt-like. Plus the black shirt beneath the red looks like ichigos so I'm thinking more fullmetal unless that black shirts something else.
User avatar #27 - zilver (09/30/2013) [-]
the left arm is fullmetal alchemist, so its probably trigun or hellsing
[ 21 Total ]
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 550 / Total items point value: 950

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#2 - ronnieh has deleted their comment [-]
 Friends (0)