Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #20557 on Comments
Level 215 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to akimbobears
Invite akimbobears to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 17 Content: New Here → Level 18 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 215 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 216 Comments: Comedic Genius
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about akimbobears
latest user's comments
- If they didn't flights would cost more as there would always b…
- The best way to be is "cautiously optimistic." Hope …
Brainwashing is a terrible...
- More real than most topics in sociology
- Trolled them again. Now liberals are criticizing the concept o…
Social Justice Donald
I have not seen any liberals suddenly criticizing the concept of a safe space, all I've seen is people mocking the implicit hypocrisy
Pretty much. The amount of people not understanding this though is quite fascinating, but then again maybe they didn't look into it much.
*Amount of people not understanding this here
- He is not trying to make it close to the original. The health …
- That is a very troubling number
The reason why FJ exists
- The Games workshop stores. There are also independent stores t…
- The stores. Ive only been in there a few times but they are al…
The Games workshop stores. There are also independent stores that sell them as part of their business but most games stores are too heavily into magic the gathering for my tastes.
- Because the government wants to take control of them so they d…
- I'm saying men will keep wearing their clothes for longer. The…
Brought to you by the...
This is going to sound so bitchy and whiny, but even if supply and demand was the leading factor. It's unfair and retarded, I'm aware the world works that way but the bottom line is, anything with the label "women" will cost more.
Yes and no, when it comes to more fancier clothes, yes women do buy them more often, but you don't really have a mens skirt to compare pricing to when it comes to office clothes and all of that. Simple clothes, or band shirts that are the same brand/ design are made by the same companies for men and women, they ship out the mens and womens stuff together. Women tend to lean more for the "nicer" clothes.
Show Comments (9)