Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #23180 on Comments
Level 177 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Send mail to ajaxtheking
Invite ajaxtheking to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 177 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 178 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Total Comments Made:
What people say about ajaxtheking
latest user's comments
- blah blah mine is better yours is **** blah blah both show…
My favorite prank from The...
Her majesty disagrees.
- 1. i would guess crushed by weight of the house and cliff face…
1. Good point. Could have made some AI self-protection protocol for the suits, since it wasn't a problem for him to make the suits work by themselves as seen at the end of the movie.
2.When the individual pieces fly to him, we see those propulsors actually work, while when he already has them on his body, they only seem to be in "standby". But ok, the propulsors make it possible, I still have a problem with those individual pieces. How come such small parts extend to much bigger parts (a glove suddenly becomes armor for the whole arm, for example). Laws of physics don't apply when you are a genius billionaire philantropist I guess.
3. He did have gadgets, but it was more a case of incompetent enemies for the sake of the plot.
4. I won't argue about this one, but to me, it still feels more like a plot device that just didn't benefit the story anymore and they couldn't come up with a better solution or explanation, so it was just forgotten.
5. He's not Korean, the rest you are correct about.
6. Nice explanation, although I'm pretty sure it was made clear in the first movie it wasn't possible to get rid of those shards, otherwise he would have done it, but whatever.
7. Good for you that you enjoyed it. As for the part about our hands, not all of us are virgins, but don't feel bad ;)
The extermis is what allows him to take the shards out, in the beginning of the film they said that he had the answer to the exploding so he fixes it at the end then uses it fix himself during the surgery without getting super powers or side effects.
- that's a new kind of porn
Seriously what is this?
- i wonder if she wheres a tight button up shirt, short plaid sk…
I wonder why!
you forgot the white, thigh high stockings
- you forgot feels
- he said titan not a ******* PLANET. but yes i agree
Well he has dealt with...
That's not a planet, its a giant finger.
- i'm sorry but you made me think about amoebas *******. you pu…
playin it loose
- ******* traitor
I think he needs some meat...
- then it got darker than a black man in a dark room with the li…
- cause you're white and you want to rape the dark ones, it's ok…
Show Comments (3)