Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #4342 on Comments
Level 269 Comments: Pure Win
Send mail to ainise
Invite ainise to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 84 Content: Srs Business → Level 85 Content: Srs Business
Comment Level Progress:
Level 269 Comments: Pure Win → Level 270 Comments: Ninja Pirate
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about ainise
latest user's comments
- That's certainly a game someone made.
calm yo tits
- The hell kind of poor life have you had that you think English…
You think of it the wrong way cuz you are only thinking 1 job and working of people instead of being your own boss etc.
I want to learn programming but its hard and takes so much time.
Also helps if your mathy type smart.
Also thats exactly why. I've had a poor life and maybe didn't have the luxuries that you or other people did. Well either way. Anyways. People who draw in the lines can make good money but a lot of us have to rely on being jack of all trades and being creative.
- No, and it can be a deficit. Most notably in Korea. If you kno…
- Speaking the native language, at least in the southern Asian c…
please explain the logic behind not knowing the native language of a client so you can communicate
Korea is the biggest one. I have no idea why, but if you're bilingual they're LESS apt to hire you. I think they only want you speaking english in the class room or something...but I have no idea what the logic behind it is. China is like that, as well, just to a lesser degree. Couldn't tell ya 'bout the rest of the countries, though. I just expect most of them to be like that.
- In Japan, Korea, middle east, China and various other places, …
- If you have the second language, there are many places that wo…
- Speaking the second language is not only not required, it coul…
- Not only does knowing another language not help you,…
- No, and in a classroom setting, you could get fired for using …
Show Comments (2)