Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Rank #39508 on Subscribers
Level 271 Comments: Ninja Pirate
Send mail to ainise
Invite ainise to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 84 Content: Srs Business → Level 85 Content: Srs Business
Comment Level Progress:
Level 271 Comments: Ninja Pirate → Level 272 Comments: Ninja Pirate
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about ainise
latest user's comments
- There are a handful of ways to do it. The way I handle this is…
Kinetically Responsive Grass
through* wtb edit button.
- He's mostly done everything he campaigned on, which is rather …
yeah thank you.
- The DA Will likely throw A LOT of charges at him. The POLICE, …
- I'm legitametely searching for proof for if Jesus existed and …
- **ainise used "*roll picture*"** **ainise rolled image **
- I mean...you can, it just makes you a twat or a moron. Maybe e…
Piled up shit comp. 19 -...
- **ainise used "*roll picture*"** **ainise rolled image ** …
Mean internet bully
- Unique, awesome cards in Magic.
Wait what does that card do?
- Humans are incredibly diverse. It's mostly social reasons we d…
/pol/ Is Free From Jewish...
This is just straight up false. Humans are one of the
diverse species, due to there being a bottleneck relatively recently in human history, meaning we are all descended from a small population and are therefore very genetically similar.
For instance, there is a term called "effective population size" that describes how many individuals you would need to represent our species genetic diversity. For humans, it is only 15,000, for some species of mice, it is 733,000. Keep in mind that is for a single species, not all mice.
- "I would have walked to the story " and "I woul…
If I were Superman..
Show Comments (2)