Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 180 Comments: Anon Annihilator
Send mail to agreathobo
Invite agreathobo to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 112 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 113 Content: Funny Junkie
Comment Level Progress:
Level 180 Comments: Anon Annihilator → Level 181 Comments: Anon Annihilator
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about agreathobo
latest user's comments
- MFW when i dont play whatever game everyone is talking about a…
- You must be retarded if you think those cars are its competiti…
- Really, a v6 mustang, if i wanted a grocery getter i definite…
- Comment deleted
Comment deleted by
- I really hope that car has seen mud before, if not, than I und…
Agreed, I don't understand why some people think that getting a lift kit on a truck or suv is cool. I think its retarded unless you actually go off roading.
I live in Colorado guys... Of course it sees off road.
- No, no it wouldnt, plus negative camber isnt really helpful in…
My car does not have negative camber, It has no camber.
Also, my car has a 2.7L twin turbo engine cranking out 470 horsepower at the crank.
That, coupled with all wheel drive, a 3.50 first gear and 4.11 diff means I can go 0-60 in about 3.5 seconds, and finish the quarter in under 12.... so i think i would have a chance
I believe it would have a chance as well kind fellow. Sounds mean under the hood. I have a rebuilt v8 400 pontiac motor, aftermarket parts, aluminum parts, 400 turbo automatic tranny. TO THE TRACK
sounds nice, I love all types of cars, but Audis and old Muscle cars are my favorite
My brother has one of these.
Wish i could afford one of those right now haha. Is his stock?
I believe so.
Lucky guy... My car is a bit faster than a stock s5, but I would kill to have a brand new car. My poor baby just hit 113,000 miles :/
Actually I think he customized his, because it costed $82,000.
well if it's got that much into it, it would probably be faster haha
I assume so haha
It was the only one West of the Rockies when he bought it.
has deleted their comment.
- Some say under his helmet is another helmet..
- Why did I read Brutal Rape Video?? God funnyjunk, what have yo…
Dishonored: Brutal rap video
- I ******* lost it at "Dayum *****"
Gang Fight Gets Real
- I ******* hate fedoras and cannot ******* stand anyone who wea…
Deep fry that shit
Show Comments (1)