Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

acfb    

Rank #23265 on Subscribers
acfb Avatar Level 245 Comments: Doinitrite
Offline
Send mail to acfb Block acfb Invite acfb to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:10/03/2011
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 6925 total,  7453 ,  528
Comment Thumbs: 4592 total,  5447 ,  855
Content Level Progress: 23% (23/100)
Level 169 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 170 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Comment Level Progress: 91% (91/100)
Level 245 Comments: Doinitrite → Level 246 Comments: Doinitrite
Subscribers:2
Content Views:74655
Times Content Favorited:307 times
Total Comments Made:1288
FJ Points:1511

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny text/links

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny pictures

  • Views: 59938
    Thumbs Up 4238 Thumbs Down 115 Total: +4123
    Comments: 604
    Favorites: 257
    Uploaded: 11/01/11
    What if What if
  • Views: 38102
    Thumbs Up 1614 Thumbs Down 75 Total: +1539
    Comments: 66
    Favorites: 37
    Uploaded: 10/02/12
    A kickass party I saw at Golden Corral A kickass party I saw at Golden...
  • Views: 5966
    Thumbs Up 89 Thumbs Down 12 Total: +77
    Comments: 0
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 01/01/13
    I think I'll try it during my next MRI I think I'll try it during my...
  • Views: 3108
    Thumbs Up 70 Thumbs Down 8 Total: +62
    Comments: 3
    Favorites: 6
    Uploaded: 03/10/12
    Anon strikes again! Anon strikes again!
  • Views: 2449
    Thumbs Up 53 Thumbs Down 3 Total: +50
    Comments: 8
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 06/10/12
    NO NO NO NO NO NO
  • Views: 1783
    Thumbs Up 34 Thumbs Down 2 Total: +32
    Comments: 6
    Favorites: 2
    Uploaded: 01/04/12
    4ch 4ch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > [ 37 Funny Pictures Total ]

latest user's comments

#93 - Feel free to name yourself and the rest of "we." The… 01/27/2013 on idiots, idiots everywhere +1
#86 - I prefer year-month-day. It makes filing, ordering, and overal… 01/27/2013 on idiots, idiots everywhere +1
#79 - I'm ashamed of my fellow Americans most of the time. I have a …  [+] (4 new replies) 01/27/2013 on idiots, idiots everywhere -1
#83 - anonymous (01/27/2013) [-]
You should have just killed her. It would be one less death in the name of your faggy "country" when we wipe you scum off the Earth. Maybe we can finally have peace with you fucks gone.
#164 - anonymous (01/27/2013) [-]
Not all americans are retarded Anon. Just Liberals. Good lucking wiping us "scum" from the earth because 300 citizens live here and 85% of them own weapons to fight you. (The other 15% are the dipshits and retards you are referring to.) There are also millions of people living here who aren't even registered citizens and still have weapons. Invading the US would mean going through the Bloodz, Cripz, Latin Kings, Cops, Drug Cartels, Army, Navy, Air Force, and all the people. Not only that but all the dipshits without guns would get guns to fuck you up. If you think about sending nukes we will retaliate with Nukes and end the world. So much for your "Finally Peace". !!TAKE SOME LIBERTY MOTHERFUCKER!!!
User avatar #93 - acfb (01/27/2013) [-]
Feel free to name yourself and the rest of "we." Then I'll consider responding after I'm done giggling. If anyone wipes us out, I can guarantee YOU won't be a part of it. You'll be cheering everyone on from in front of a television set if it's not been salvaged to help fund the war effort. Thanks for agreeing with me on her stupidity however. At least you're not a complete piece of scum.
#91 - johnserrano has deleted their comment.
#43 - Sodom and Gomorrah would be your example there to be an asshol… 01/26/2013 on Gay Pride Logic +1
#11 - In that case I'll trade my pelvic floor therapy appointments f… 01/26/2013 on Dentists are Satan.. 0
#258 - Giving teachers access to guns in school is also giving EVERY … 01/21/2013 on America. It happens +2
#4 - I was in the thread looking for her. This story was ***… 01/21/2013 on Feels from /b/ -1
#87 - **acfb rolls 1,214** I choose you Caterpie! 01/17/2013 on Yeah! 0
#80 - I'm more afraid of spiders than tarantulas. Don't ask. I love …  [+] (2 new replies) 01/14/2013 on Gotta love /g/ +3
#101 - anonymous (01/14/2013) [-]
Because Ts are big and predictable and easy to spot. Little spiders are fast fuckers that could be hiding anywhere.
#113 - lionti (01/14/2013) [-]
its like when you see a ball of fluff on your bedroom floor, is it fluff or a small spider begging you to take the bate?
#340 - Sounds like it's your turn to get obsessive... 01/14/2013 on :( 0

user's channels

Join Subscribe 4chan
Join Subscribe morbid-channel

Comments(0):

 

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
No comments!
 Friends (0)