Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #771 on Comments
Level 417 Comments: Ex-member of Society
Send mail to Zaxplab
Invite Zaxplab to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Deep innaharta Texas
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 185 Content: Anon Annihilator → Level 186 Content: Anon Annihilator
Comment Level Progress:
Level 417 Comments: Ex-member of Society → Level 418 Comments: Ex-member of Society
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about Zaxplab
latest user's comments
- Can anyone tell me what the dude says at the beginning of the …
Test for soundproofing
I don't know, but if he's selling soundproofing I'm convinced.
- Hope they at least cleaned the streets off first...
Italian Anon really wants...
>mfw they haven't
- I think it's the little head twitch that does it for me. Like …
fucker needed breakfast
- ****** tell me about it.
It's snowing in Montreal
God I remember two years ago my uncle and I were driving to a game on the highway in Texas. Everyone was going 30 tops, we weren't about to fuckin' die. All of a sudden, this white ford fishtails in front of us and we stop and wait. He keeps going.. going.. literally does a fucking 360 in the span of about four minutes, guy was probably shitting himself.
Winter tires don't really exist in Texas, we just pray to god snow doesn't murder us.
- You know about Brendaniel too? Holy ****, we should be friends!
Best Pizzeria review ever.
When you're tired and depressed, his readings can cheer you up... just a bit... at least you're not one of the people that writes these things, you think to yourself.
- It takes a real salad head to take anything that this man has …
- I was the man of the year at one point too. That's how you kno…
Let's beat Hillary again
- Sounds like **** is going down over there. Stay safe, man!
- Foldin Pizza? What the **** are the citizens of New Joisey doi…
- Is this game better than the First one? Titanfall 1 felt a bit…
Titanfall Movement System
I thoroughly enjoyed it, I usually swap between this and battlefield one when I get tired of one or the other given their pacing is entirely different. Single player was pretty good, you don't expect much going in to it but you end up with something like The Iron Giant as you progress through it.
Overall I'd give it a 9/10 just because there were things from the first game that I liked that were not in 2 but they're very small things that don't matter on the whole.
I've heard it's a step up. More titan types, and a single player campaign at last. Can't say much more as I haven't actually played it.
Show Comments (213)