Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #70795 on Subscribers
Level 236 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Send mail to Zarke
Invite Zarke to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 236 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz → Level 237 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Total Comments Made:
What people say about Zarke
latest user's comments
- It's okay. I didn't get much that's "valuable" from …
Same. Temur rasied my donger and I barely got any Atarka
I was happy that the Temur equivalents in the Atarka stripped out that Blue element. You just need raw savagery. No silly Blue slippery bullshit. Just beat them up, take their lunch money, and leave.
True, blue was a little silly for them, but three colors from Temur Banner wasn't bad
I'm not knocking it. It's just not the way I like to approach things, haha
Yeah, makes sense
- To the best of my knowledge, all that matters is the size of t…
Guns (secretely USA...
- It sounds about right.
- Hurro has covered most of it, but I'd suggest sticking with an…
RG player? How much do you love Kessig wolf run?
It sounds about right.
- ****, that'd be intense. Periodically you could just prick som…
- Oh, even better. Now you've got a goat with a stick stuck thro…
- I'd rule that the ram wouldn't survive very long without the r…
Resurrection brings back the rest of their body dummy.
Oh, even better. Now you've got a goat with a stick stuck through it. I'd still say it doesn't survive long, but you can probably get a few more castings out of it.
- Numenera has a pretty straight-forward system, and is built wi…
- If Omnath is your commander, you're stuck with mono-green. …
That's why I said to use Zenith, he'd have to use a different commander. But it'd make him almost impossible to remove once you get the right cards. The opponent would have to remove either an indestructible enchant, or an immortality enchant and kill it with either combat damage, which would never happen most of the time, or a non-target removal spell.
- My room-mates girlfriend has Omnath as her commander... It's a…
Show Comments (14)