Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #5766 on Comments
Level 183 Comments: Anon Annihilator
Send mail to Yukimaru
Invite Yukimaru to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level -7 Content: Sort of disliked → Level -4 Content: Sort of disliked
Comment Level Progress:
Level 183 Comments: Anon Annihilator → Level 184 Comments: Anon Annihilator
Total Comments Made:
What people say about Yukimaru
latest user's comments
- Welp. You know what you do with a girl who has no arms or legs…
3 hours ago on
2017 we go full cyberpunk
(1 hour ago)
I know what you mean
- Its anime so I would assume she is legal regardless of what sh…
15 hours ago on
Reasons to learn shoop
- You say morbid, I say ****.
Anatomy of A Controller
- That is the funniest way to describe that position I have ever…
The Big Spoon
- Heh... Dead reliable. I see what you did thar.
- The Switch is also $400 in Canada no games included. Though i…
Picture from Sony's...
well at launch at least you wouldn't need the second controller depending on the game of course and the launch titles are The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, 1-2 Switch, Super Bomberman R and then it's the shitty kids games like skylanders and DDR but only Bomberman and 1-2 switch are multiplayer and both are designed to use the Joy-cons so unless you want more players controllers wouldn't be a problem. However I would suggest waiting on getting one for when there are actually games for it especially if you have a Wii-U since you can get breath of the wild for that and at this point that's the only real reason to get one.
- My work hires a lot of 16-17 year olds. None have taken an int…
tfw no gf
I see. So the groups overlap. Feelsbadman
- I don't really have parents either. I haven't seen my mom in o…
- It does say solve for x but it doesn't specify weather the spe…
No. "Solve for x" means "x is the answer." You could argue that they shouldn't make the speed limit a math problem, but 45 is the only correct answer to that problem.
- Most signs actually have the text pressed as well so they aren…
Show Comments (12)