Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Rank #26935 on Subscribers
Level 282 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
Send mail to WHATTHEPISSTRAINE
Invite WHATTHEPISSTRAINE to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 18 Content: New Here → Level 19 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 282 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor → Level 283 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about WHATTHEPISSTRAINE
latest user's comments
- Well the reason they reclassified it as one of MANy micro plan…
- mythbusters busted it
The Science of the Cinnamon...
America Fuck Yeah
- **** this is why i dont funnyjunk drunk XD!
- uhhmm... earyly pc gaming for me consisted of a DOS tank game.…
Shit this is why i dont funnyjunk drunk XD!
- Same thing happened to me
The Dog That Loves Extreme
- Well I can see where you're comming from Metal as a whole …
- I dont classifly NU metal as a whole as metal... IM more of an…
you can't compare metal in the 60s with metal today though... and regardless, slipknot does have their own sound. Nu metal is breaking away, being different than more conventional metal, and together with the slipknot makes pretty heavy music (not death metal but still) they're metal enough for me
Well I can see where you're comming from
Metal as a whole is a VERY subjective, Such as led zeppelin as metal or avenged sevenfold as metal, I do consider both metal personally. NU metal in many not all cases is dull to me. I find pleasure in watching a band challenge itself weather its An orchestra playing mozart or a 16 year old learning guitar playing muddy waters (little brother). Finding something New blending different backrounds. In any genre... And i Just never felt that with slipknot in particular
- The internet has made me a bad person... Revolves around me -l…
fat tv lady
- I found 25$ on the ground at the zoo in 1999.... Best Week Ever
Show Comments (91)