Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

UnoSkullmanx    

Rank #4051 on Comments
no avatar Level 218 Comments: Comedic Genius
Offline
Send mail to UnoSkullmanx Block UnoSkullmanx Invite UnoSkullmanx to be your friend
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:8/08/2010
Last Login:10/30/2014
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#4051
Highest Content Rank:#5230
Highest Comment Rank:#3691
Content Thumbs: 499 total,  684 ,  185
Comment Thumbs: 2161 total,  4095 ,  1934
Content Level Progress: 80% (8/10)
Level 49 Content: Sammich eater → Level 50 Content: Sammich eater
Comment Level Progress: 24% (24/100)
Level 218 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 219 Comments: Comedic Genius
Subscribers:5
Content Views:40851
Times Content Favorited:5 times
Total Comments Made:1209
FJ Points:2490

latest user's comments

#46 - hurr durr electronics are making people stupid (which doesn't …  [+] (4 new replies) 05/12/2014 on Wheeling slowly towards the... +2
#81 - xxxsonic fanxxx (05/12/2014) [-]
How could you tell that if IQ tests didn't even exist back then?
#68 - kibbleking (05/12/2014) [-]
The message is that we're giving lazy people lazy alternatives and people willing to work have to continue to work as they have before.
User avatar #66 - vbeck (05/12/2014) [-]
It's not that electronics are making you stupid. It's just that reading, for me at least, is far more mentally stimulating. I feel more emotion from reading books than watching tv, because I can shape the stories more to my liking with my interpretation. But, to each their own, I guess.
#89 - xxxsonic fanxxx (05/12/2014) [-]
It's far more mentally stimulating for YOU. The only reason it's viewed at intelligent to read books is because it used to be the only way to get information. Don't pretend you actually believe that last statement.
#35 - average life expectancy in the past is a largely useless measu…  [+] (1 new reply) 05/12/2014 on The Evolution of Medicine 0
#52 - xxxsonic fanxxx (05/12/2014) [-]
Why do you think child mortality was huge? Diseases.
#21 - and that's why adblock was invented 05/10/2014 on Indiana Jones and the Holy... +29
#35 - Picture 05/09/2014 on (untitled) +2
#40 - I hate how autists in the internet have turned OCD into a joke…  [+] (7 new replies) 05/07/2014 on TL;DR Wikipedia Compilation... -15
User avatar #145 - zallaz (05/07/2014) [-]
Let's ignore the hypocrisy for a moment. I actually have OCD and the fact that there's someone out there who actually realises that OCD is a legitimate mental illness makes me happy. +1
User avatar #137 - bloodyspy (05/07/2014) [-]
Hypocrisy aside, that was a pretty good description of actual OCD.
#87 - hewhoepicfails (05/07/2014) [-]
>"I hate how autists in the internet"
>"fuckers who are making a mockery of a serious mental illness"

Mocking a mental illness after stating that you hate people who mock mental illness? If you have a mental illness, it better be terminal.
#154 - intenso (05/07/2014) [-]
**intenso rolled image**

"Stop acting so Stop acting so Stop acting so"

i hate this gif
User avatar #54 - thirdoffive (05/07/2014) [-]
>hates people mocking mental illnesses
>mocks autism

go fuck yourself, you fucking ignorant bigot
#48 - agreatusername (05/07/2014) [-]
"I hate how autists on the internet"
"Fuckers making a mockery of a serious mental illness"
You fucking bigot.
You had a good point. And then you fucked up.
User avatar #44 - ninjaroo (05/07/2014) [-]
He says, after calling annoying people autistic.
#8 - Picture 05/04/2014 on girl gamers +10
#111 - I know dogs have different senses than humans, I never said th…  [+] (2 new replies) 05/04/2014 on Random Fact Comp. 20 +4
#310 - xxxsonic fanxxx (05/05/2014) [-]
He wasn't disagreeing with you man, chill.
User avatar #220 - snowshark (05/04/2014) [-]
My dog licked an electric fence three times once.

Evidently the sense he's lacking is common sense.
#8 - A lot of these are horse **** , obviously, but the…  [+] (50 new replies) 05/04/2014 on Random Fact Comp. 20 +283
#271 - dickeating (05/04/2014) [-]
Actually because of atoms n shit living things have a very slight electrical charge. I'm pretty sure this is what causes the feeling of a room to change when somebody else walks in, as well as a change in the white noise you hear in the background. Pretty interesting shit.
#273 - dickeating (05/04/2014) [-]
'Universal Sense' is an odd theory but it's kinda the same idea, just fed with the whole ''aura'' thing.

For a site that claims to be open minded you guys aren't exactly very accepting of other people's ideas. But then, what did I really expect?
User avatar #341 - wiredguy (05/05/2014) [-]
if you open your mind too wide, your brain will fall out

the problem with these ideas isn't that they're new. it's that they're oldand instantly dismissable
#238 - zombiesnipertwo (05/04/2014) [-]
Obviously Dogs have Jedi powers
User avatar #233 - fuckoatmeal (05/04/2014) [-]
Dogs sense energy all the time. If you ever lived in a haunted house with a dog or seen a dog around someone who might have abused people and animals you will see a radical change in attitude even if nothing was obvious the dog would sense it. Same way they can tell if someone is about to die.
User avatar #225 - KINGOFTHESTARS (05/04/2014) [-]
>fedora
#212 - lampyridae (05/04/2014) [-]
I'm pretty certain I read somewhere that living beings give off a sort of energy. Whether or not Doges can pick it up is open to debate

User avatar #230 - wiredguy (05/04/2014) [-]
this is muscle movement

it is nowhere near powerful to conduct through air, only water

you're thinking of sharks
sharks and muscles
User avatar #231 - wiredguy (05/04/2014) [-]
and where is the proof?
User avatar #108 - onewithpokerface (05/04/2014) [-]
Yeah, the dog one is BS, but allow me to correct it since dogs DO have an ability humans don't.

They have a special organ that allows them to pick up pheremones in other dogs urine. It's the reason they smell an area before marking it, they're able to discern a lot of information from it and can subsequently leave their own information.
#327 - drizztrocks (05/05/2014) [-]
Not to mention I think this ability for them to "sense" someone before we can comes from their ability to hear muscles moving, unlike us, which can't hear shit compared to a lot of animals.
#111 - UnoSkullmanx (05/04/2014) [-]
I know dogs have different senses than humans, I never said they didn't. Just as Humans have senses that dogs don't have.
#310 - xxxsonic fanxxx (05/05/2014) [-]
He wasn't disagreeing with you man, chill.
User avatar #220 - snowshark (05/04/2014) [-]
My dog licked an electric fence three times once.

Evidently the sense he's lacking is common sense.
User avatar #78 - icewraith (05/04/2014) [-]
Brain waves you nigger, that's why they can sense when you're sad or happy or angry. Even other humans can sense them a little, sometimes.
User avatar #109 - wiredguy (05/04/2014) [-]
I hope you're joking
User avatar #258 - icewraith (05/04/2014) [-]
You'll never know
#226 - alexanderh (05/04/2014) [-]
I don't think he is.
Could also be the magnetic field, as others have pointed out.
User avatar #227 - wiredguy (05/04/2014) [-]
do you have any fucking idea what a magnetic field is?

I'm seriously asking you the question
#235 - alexanderh (05/04/2014) [-]
Nevermind, I tried searching "human magnetic field" on google, and this is the second scientific article: www.sciencemag.org/content/199/4324/81.short

Basically, the human brain does produce a magnetic field near the scalp.
User avatar #241 - wiredguy (05/04/2014) [-]
yes

of course they do

every single difference you can make to charge distribution, has an effect on the entire field of the universe. there is no limit at which magnetic or electrical forces stop working, they just become exponentially weaker

it's still not strong enough for detection by anything other than specialised technological equipment at more than a few millimeters.
#332 - alexanderh (05/05/2014) [-]
Look, I was just saying that humans do indeed produce a magnetic field, and, potentially, it could be used to gauge emotions if you could sense it. I have no idea whether or not dogs can sense it, or if it's strong enough to be sensed by a living being. I will keep looking for sources, and if I find anything that proves your very definite opinion wrong, I will get back to you.
Otherwise, I am convinced that you are right, and dogs can not sense magnetic fields.
#333 - alexanderh (05/05/2014) [-]
And, I have proof that you are right: www.doghealth.com/how-and-why/how-dogs-sense-emotions

So, now I personally have an opinion based in fact, with sources to go along with it. This is how I originally suspected it to be (small variations in smell, tone of voice, and our posture), but I was curious and wanted to know.
User avatar #342 - wiredguy (05/05/2014) [-]
the only reason I didn't cite sources was because I honestly hoped no-one wouldn't need them

this is all very basic physics and psychology.

but whatever, props to you for going out and finding one.
#232 - alexanderh (05/04/2014) [-]
Yes. I'm not retarded.
Look, I'm not saying I know what it is or anything of the sort. But look at the replies posted by other people.
Since we use electrical pulses to move our limbs, it's not much of a stretch to believe that we generate a very weak magnetic field around us.
Personally, I don't know what I believe. I haven't read up on any sources, and I'm about to head to bed anyway. If you remind me, I'll try looking something up.
User avatar #237 - wiredguy (05/04/2014) [-]
>claiming to know what a magnetic field is
>instantly proving that you in fact, do not

a field is mathematical.
it does not exist, it's just a model.
when you talk about a field, you're describing a 3 dimensional plane of vectors, where every point has a value for direction and magnitude. those properties being tied into the forces a charged particle would experience at that point in space

so you mean to suggest
if I'm not wrong

that dogs brains, which have no extra organs than ours do
are able to pick up, through the motion of their own charge carriers, exactly what pattern of electrical motion is occurring in the CNS of someone many meters away?

even though the Earth's magnetic field is many thousands of times stronger, enough to move a compass indeed. and we can't feel shit from that.
#331 - alexanderh (05/05/2014) [-]
Okay, first off, I'm not claiming I know shit about what dogs can sense. I'm just saying it's a possibility. And yes, I do know what a magnetic field is.
And yes, some people CAN in fact feel the magnetic field of the earth. My grandfather is one of them. It takes some time, and a compass is much quicker and more reliable, but he can always find the north/south vectors.

And I wasn't saying, with any certainty, that dogs can feel it. I was just repeating the theory of some people here, and providing at least a shred of credibility to their claims.
Personally, I don't really believe these claims. But, at least I look for potential sources, instead of just dismissing it entirely.
User avatar #260 - icewraith (05/04/2014) [-]
It's hilarious to watch you google scientists argue about shit you don't understand.
#261 - wiredguy (05/04/2014) [-]
I'm not taking shit from someone who's arguing we can sense other people "brain waves"
User avatar #267 - icewraith (05/04/2014) [-]
You're right, you probably watched all episodes of cosmos, therefore you are a respected member of the scientific community. top lel
#75 - angelious (05/04/2014) [-]
im thinking something like magnetic field or electricity or some other bullshit like that...


dont think they ment anything like aura or spirit energy
User avatar #234 - wiredguy (05/04/2014) [-]
it's not powerful enough, especially to conduct through air

you ever seen how much effort it takes something to conduct through air?
mains current, at 230V, only has an arc length of a few centimeters at absolute most

you seriously think weak-ass body signals are going to conduct through entire rooms?
#336 - angelious (05/05/2014) [-]
im throwing in suggestions edison.
#70 - xxxsonic fanxxx (05/04/2014) [-]
I don't know about dogs, but I definitely know that cats can sense emotion. Maybe they just pick up on visual cues, but they do sense it.
User avatar #239 - wiredguy (05/04/2014) [-]
humans do exactly the same thing

being able to pick up on body language is not a super power
User avatar #112 - yunoavailable (05/04/2014) [-]
a lot of animals are very perceptive to our emotions because they notice very small changes in our behavior that most people don't see
User avatar #63 - imalex (05/04/2014) [-]
my dogs sees spirits and bark at them?
User avatar #72 - turtletroll (05/04/2014) [-]
No it doesn't
User avatar #76 - imalex (05/04/2014) [-]
yes it does, its been acting really weird lately, it stares into thin air and barks, sometimes it runs after something
User avatar #94 - turtletroll (05/04/2014) [-]
It could anything. Maybe a invisible walking lasagna bake was outside and your dog chased it to eat it. You cant just jump to it being ghosts
User avatar #98 - imalex (05/04/2014) [-]
being this ignorant and reluctant
User avatar #102 - turtletroll (05/04/2014) [-]
Do you not get what i'm trying to say? You didnt see anything. The dog did and you cant know what he saw so how can you be so sure it was a ghost
User avatar #99 - turtletroll (05/04/2014) [-]
I'm being ignorant?
User avatar #82 - turtletroll (05/04/2014) [-]
that could be Fairies.
User avatar #61 - zaxzwim (05/04/2014) [-]
most dogs align themselves to the magnetic field to poop, maybe something to do with that or something?
#50 - bakagaijin (05/04/2014) [-]
gumdrops and butterflies
#48 - granath (05/04/2014) [-]
Well dogs can, like many species, sense other's energies. Not sure it's a whole other sense though, but rather a bunch of stuff like sight, hearing etc.
User avatar #34 - landofbabe (05/04/2014) [-]
maybe the magnetic field
User avatar #30 - whtkid (05/04/2014) [-]
Don't you know that all dogs are Buddhist and can feel the inner energy?
#41 - "Imperialist Arrogance"? Lol, did the soviets write …  [+] (2 new replies) 05/03/2014 on Gawd Bless Murica +46
#67 - sinconn (05/04/2014) [-]
Liberals
User avatar #124 - imabeagoodguy (05/04/2014) [-]
Why do I get the feeling that he actually only likes girl stuff because he has no male figure in his life (no mention of father) and she just wanted to have a "special boy"
Could be wrong and i have nothing against gays, just that some people are actually like that.
#71 - The butthurt down here is reaching critical mass 05/03/2014 on I hate these kids +5
#135 - Picture 05/03/2014 on Not exactly James Bond +5
#76 - except Air Force Basic, but the story mentions DS, and in the …  [+] (1 new reply) 04/29/2014 on Anon goes to war -2
User avatar #82 - defender (04/29/2014) [-]
The Air Force Academy uses Cadets Air Force Basic doesn't
#13 - They're all divided into Plus and Minus, not just the Alphas. … 04/28/2014 on Alpha As Phuq +1
#96 - everybody's gotta have a hobby 04/25/2014 on Speed +1
#21 - because its a myth that black clothing heats you up in the sun  [+] (3 new replies) 04/05/2014 on (untitled) -4
User avatar #49 - adunsaveme (04/09/2014) [-]
lol
User avatar #48 - guiguito (04/06/2014) [-]
Black stuff is black because it absorbs all spectruns of light, white stuff is white because it reflects them all, that includes the radiation from the sun, and trust me i had to go to a wedding, and i wore a black T-shirt, i sweat like a pig.
thumbaccountlol correct me if i am wrong.
#27 - xxxsonic fanxxx (04/05/2014) [-]
Euhm... No? Try sitting in a white car that has been standing in the sun or a black car. Try wearing white clothes during the next heatwave you witness and try putting on black stuff.

Science: White reflects sunlight while black absorbs it. The energy in the light being absorbed manifests as added heat compared to a white equivalent which doesn't absorb that energy and thus stays cooler.

#29 - You're fighting for politicians to make money off of your suff…  [+] (35 new replies) 04/02/2014 on For the Soldiers -3
#269 - xxxsonic fanxxx (04/03/2014) [-]
How offensive. Guess you shouldn't tell it how it is.
#90 - thefates (04/03/2014) [-]
American troops rarely fight for their own countries these days. Instead they tend to unite with the UN's troops to solve national problems such as hostility between nations, terrorism, and end wrongful dictatorship. That doesn't necessarily mean America gets anything back. However, we do tend to get allies and occasional enemies from these confrontations. For example: There are currently U.S. Embassies in place to prevent North Korean V.S. South Korean conflict.
#283 - swagbot (04/03/2014) [-]
"Instead they tend to unite with the UN's troops to solve national problems such as hostility between nations, terrorism, and end wrongful dictatorship."

Examples of successful executions of these 'Objectives' please - even one link:
> hostility between nations
> terrorism
> end wrongful dictatorship

...Totally aside from the fact that I don't pay tax money to fund a military that polices the world.
Our military is supposed to directly defend our Nation.
This 'Defense Through Offense' stuff is just a smokescreen for resource wars.

We need to stop being a bunch of sensitive vaginas... mistaking legitimate criticism of our perverted Officials as an attack on Us / America / Our Principles etc.

Our Officials Are Evil. Our Troops are well-intentioned, but not coordinated enough to disobey their illegitimate orders.

That's a simple truth: say that, and do you part in clarifying this discussion... don't spew that other rubbish.
#513 - thefates (04/03/2014) [-]
Like I wouldn't be able to find a link that supported either side of the spectrum... Granted the story of America's leaders are evil and in it for resources sounds good, we haven't gotten anything from our involvement in either Iraq or Afghanistan. But hey, America is evil stories sure do sell so why don't we just make a ton of them. That stuff's garbage and I hate people like you who try to spread it.
I'm not even very patriotic but I can't stand this kind of idiocy. It's like you're trying to sound official about it by only knowing about a few wars. You're not looking at the bigger picture here. The U.S. army is working Day and Night all year round doing things all over the world to try and keep peace. A few political agendas in all of that mess is going to happen but it's not like they don't have other things they do damn well like any other army EVER.
#559 - swagbot (04/04/2014) [-]
stop stop stop stop stoppppp.....

- "...we haven't gotten anything from our involvement in either Iraq or Afghanistan."

>Who is 'We'? You and I? Of course not! We just got more Debt and Sick Veterans.
>But what about the Oil / Construction / Defense Contracting companies who cashed in on MASSIVE contracts and 'redistribution' of Oil Assets?

"...America is evil stories sure do sell..."

> Define 'America', then we can talk: Is 'America' its Founding Principles? Its normal, working citizenry? Its Government?
> Our 'Officials' (who are now completely detached from the original intent of their Offices) ARE evil.
> Did i say that Free Market economics, Individual Liberty, The Founders, The Gilded Age, Apple Pie, Baseball and Yankee Doodle are 'Evil'? No. Just 'Our Officials'... and partially us as citizens for continuing to fund their destructive actions.

You are falling for a sophisticated, multi-generational Psy-Op, to install a division in the U.S. by making one group of people (people like you) think that ANY criticism of ANY U.S. citizen / agency is an attack on 'The U.S.' itself. Thus, we waste time arguing while 'they' keep getting away with their plans.

"...A few political agendas in all of that mess is going to happen..."

So you support the Military, huh cap'n?

You ever heard of USMC Major General Smedley Butler? Highly decorated, Highly respected. Career Military Man. Look him up, and his book 'War is a Racket'.

It's not "a few bad apples in a good barrel" - The Whole Barrel is rotten, with a few good apples still resisting the infection... and it's been this way for over half a century.

Centralization of Power and surrender of Individual Liberty and responsibility has ALWAYS ended ONE WAY throughout history..... ruin. It pains me greatly to say, but the U.S. is no exception.
#566 - thefates (04/04/2014) [-]
I don't think you understand that I don't support our military's actions. I just don't think that they're EVIL. Our officials are incapable of being completely EVIL. We VOTE for them in a free system. Are you claiming that Obama is an evil man simply because he is President and thus Commander in Chief of the armed forces? His job is literally just to protect the nation, it's not like he can obtain any power from making our country extremely successful and putting others down. There are rules in place to stop that kind of effort. Namely, the 4 year term, 2 terms, rule. It's un-bendable.
I have literally been unaffected by U.S. propaganda. I never felt a need to look into this sort of stuff until now and I tend to only look at world news and the like. There may be bad people in our armies but that's just how it works. Personally, I don't see why the world needs armies. I think we should all just shut up and make our one world government already.
For your information the only oil anyone gained out of the Arabian Peninsula went to Saudi Arabia which controls oil prices and distribution around the world, NOT America.
#571 - swagbot (04/05/2014) [-]
You obviously didn't read my reply.

I think it's fairly clear that you think you already know how everything works in the world (even though, according to my research, you are DEAD wrong), are you wrap your beliefs around you like a comfortable blanket.

You Actually JUST said these ridiculous things;
> Our officials are incapable of being completely EVIL.
> We VOTE for them in a free system.
> Namely, the 4 year term, 2 terms, rule. It's un-bendable.
> I tend to only look at world news and the like
> There may be bad people in our armies but that's just how it works.


READ THOSE GOD-DAMN SENTENCES!! READ THEM!!




You're online right now - wanna Skype?
#573 - thefates (04/05/2014) [-]
You are absolutely the most ridiculous person I have ever talked too. This isn't a discussion worth continuing anymore you're not even trying other than telling me that i'm wrong. I was fully aware of what I wrote thank you very much. Are you telling me that anyone is completely evil? Are you saying that we DON'T vote for our officials? Are you saying that the 4 year term, 2 terms, rule has ever been broken? Are you attempting to claim that the ENTIRE WORLD has chosen to lie about America? Are you trying to say that people who enjoy murder wouldn't join and army, where it's not just allowed but encouraged to kill the enemy?
I refuse to talk to you anymore about this, you clearly have no idea how the world works.
#574 - swagbot (04/05/2014) [-]
Okay, here's the thing:

1. We obviously have many differences to reconcile.
2. My experience has taught me that A] People receive information MUCH better if you talk with them (especially in-person), and B] I think that if i do a BUNCH of research any type it all out to you, you will just ignore it like you did my other comments.
3. I have been staring at a computer screen ALL DAY for my boring-ass job.

So, the only other offer to discuss that I am willing to extend tonight is to Skype. I'll give you my Skype name, and we can talk for as long as you wish.

Otherwise... no more typing and lets go our separate ways. This is exhausting, even for me.
#577 - thefates (04/05/2014) [-]
Nah bro, i'm done.
#558 - swagbot has deleted their comment.
#453 - xxxsonic fanxxx (04/03/2014) [-]
The US's wars aren't to gain any resources. Have you seen high supply in ANYTHING lately?

Their fights against different nations tend to be in order to keep our trade lanes open, and prevent nations from being taken over by people that will shut out the United States from those resources.

Sorry that the US is trying to ensure it's economic stability.

Keep kicking ass, America!

- A Canadian in Florida
User avatar #185 - wooyoungkim (04/03/2014) [-]
The embassy isn't really there to prevent a conflict.... Embassies are everywhere for diplomatic relations with the country. However the American Military presence is there to help us....
User avatar #512 - thefates (04/03/2014) [-]
There are both Korean and U.S. soldiers posted on the border between North and South Korea in order to ensure peace within the area. You can literally get pictures of them just sitting there facing each other across the border.
User avatar #514 - wooyoungkim (04/03/2014) [-]
I served in the South Korean military. I am fully aware of how it works.
#515 - thefates (04/03/2014) [-]
Then why would you disagree, they're clearly there.
User avatar #517 - wooyoungkim (04/03/2014) [-]
Embassies aren't there to prevent the conflict. The army is there to prevent it.

I see he Norwegian embassy in the US. Are they there to prevent a conflict between the US and Canada?
User avatar #518 - thefates (04/03/2014) [-]
Both the U.S. AND Korean armies actively guard the border though.
User avatar #519 - wooyoungkim (04/03/2014) [-]
I didn't deny that.
#522 - thefates (04/03/2014) [-]
I figured out what you were trying to say. It makes me smile at my mistake.
User avatar #523 - wooyoungkim (04/03/2014) [-]
Good, now we reached an understanding.
#87 - xxxsonic fanxxx (04/03/2014) [-]
Prepare for red thumbs from Americans for putting down there "freedom"
#231 - xxxsonic fanxxx (04/03/2014) [-]
*their
#92 - thefates (04/03/2014) [-]
I'm American and I could honestly care less. I don't really think we should have a need to attack people unless we're attacked but, hey, we tend to just help other countries out of their problems. Even, if they mess it up themselves later on and turn on us (The Taliban).
#284 - swagbot (04/03/2014) [-]
"but, hey, we tend to just help other countries out of their problems."

I wanted to believe this as well, but research has shown that is Dead Wrong - That is what we were sold by the Media... because they knew we'd all get behind these Resource Wars if we thought they were actually 'Humanitarian Wars'... but that's not why we were (are ;) ) in Iraq, and that not why we're still in Afghanistan.

Try Opium Money (for the CIA)...
www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/14066.html
... or Rare-Earth Minerals...
www.mining.com/1-trillion-motherlode-of-lithium-and-gold-discovered-in-afghanistan/
... And that's not why we funded(ing) Al-Qaeda to slaughter people in Syria (it was fun to watch that warmongering attempt fail in these past few months!)...
www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/21/us-syria-crisis-conference-kerry-idUSBRE93K00220130421
... And that's not why we're funding / supporting / coordinating 'opposition' in Ukraine.
www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-06/fuck-eu-us-state-department-blasts-europe-revealed-alleged-mastermind-behind-ukraine

FYI - the 'Taliban' were a Weapon indirectly forged by the U.S. back in the Afghan-Soviet War to stem the spread of the Soviets. We got a bunch of Thugs and Assholes on our payrolls, and then dropped them like a hot potato as soon as out ADHD military moved on to our next target, leaving these thugs in control of the country. U.S. officials are in part to blame for the mess in Afghanistan in the first place.
#516 - thefates (04/03/2014) [-]
But this is all of the stuff I've been force fed by the media.
User avatar #353 - durkadurka (04/03/2014) [-]
And we're leaving after about a decade, which is clearly what you do if you want to hold on to new resources. You "we did it for resources" people are beyond stupid: War is costly. We've spent more than we could ever hope to gain from either Iraq or Afghanistan.

Really what we wanted was a friendly, stable muslim country.
#572 - swagbot (04/05/2014) [-]
*Facepalm*

Okay, fine.

I post links, a coherent argument... and you reply with that nonsensical crap recycled right off the Mainstream News.

That kind of thinking.... that kind of Simpleton Bullshit... the kind that you just displayed in that reply... is the exact reason this world sucks when it does.
#575 - durkadurka (04/05/2014) [-]
>Coherent argument

Please. You're simply making nonexistent connections while ignoring information when convenient. The whole "war for profit" theory kinda falls apart when met with the twin realities of "the war was fucking expensive" and "we got nothing out of it".

Throwing insults and dismissing opposing points as "nonsensical crap" is not what makes a coherent argument. It just makes you a massive asshole.

NOTHING I've said is anything that's reported by the mainstream media: It's nothing to fucking report. It's simply a conclusion drawn from looking at the past ten years seeing that "hey, we didn't exactly come out ahead on this one now did we?"

And that "Simpleton Bullshit" is called Occam's razor you fucking dickbag. elaborate conspiracies and fantastical motivations are the stuff of movies. Welcome to fucking reality. Forget whatever perverse need you have to fill your world with tales of elaborate cover-ups and deception. It just doesn't fucking happen.

The kind of bullshit you displayed is the exact reason other morons go on believing their nutty conspiracy theories of aliens, thermite, and grassy knoll shooters. And THAT'S what truly makes the world suck.
#576 - swagbot (04/05/2014) [-]
If we're gonna keep talking, It'll have to be through Skype... I have been typing all day and I'm tired of it.

Otherwise, I'm done with this shit-posting thread.
#413 - xxxsonic fanxxx (04/03/2014) [-]
That's because, basically, you done fucked up and thought the wars would cost a lot less than they did because your politicians and military didn't think "Hey, these people who have defended their borders from hostility for hundreds of years might be kinda tough to beat."

That's why Saudi Arabia is rolling in money from the oil America wanted to get and why America is flopping like a stabbed manatee.
User avatar #415 - durkadurka (04/03/2014) [-]
Wars are NEVER cheap. Never have been, never will be. We've fought plenty; there's no way we didn't expect the same costs. There's plenty of oil here in the US, and at the time we hadn't tapped as much of it. It was MUCH cheaper at the time too. It literally makes no goddamn sense why we'd spend trillions of dollars to get something we have at home.

Also, we didn't invade Saudi Arabia you fucking retard. That and oil production is shooting up thanks to new means and methods of drilling.
#289 - xxmemosxx (04/03/2014) [-]
Hence why they aren't doing much to help:

Somali Civil War
Islamic war in Nigeria
Central African Republic conflict
South Sudanese conflict

There's nothing to gain from these as they lack any resources and they can't sell them weapons as they're mostly using AK's
#472 - xxxsonic fanxxx (04/03/2014) [-]
I know you aren't here to be anything but a jackass, but here's the rub: The US has been involved in Nigeria and Somalia. In Somalia, we act with Ethiopia and Kenya in their combat against the al-Shabbab militias, while giving material support to the African Union and the two autonomous enclaves (Somaliland and Puntland). In Nigeria, US troops are heavily involved in the training of anti-insurgency and anti-terror incidents. Why we aren't in those countries more? Two wars are costly enough, four full scale conflicts would really pound on the war weariness you know?

As for the CAR? France has that under control and since the CAR is in their sphere of influence, we're happy enough to allow them. The United States not being involved in South Sudan is not true, as we're heavily involved in the hunt against the Lord's REsistance Army, although thats periphial to the conflict.
User avatar #197 - markipliergame (04/03/2014) [-]
Couldn't care less
#79 - (citation needed) 04/02/2014 on Talk about accuracy... 0
#25 - Why is Monaco in spain  [+] (2 new replies) 03/28/2014 on no homo hermano 0
User avatar #54 - psykojet (03/29/2014) [-]
The language that is referencing to, I believe is Occitan.
#38 - curesian (03/29/2014) [-]
That would be either Basque country(dut) or Catalonia(jo)
#50 - yeah, because all of those people had something to do with 9/11, right  [+] (4 new replies) 03/26/2014 on fuck'n terrorist +13
#91 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/26/2014) [-]
all three thousand people in and surrounding the twin towers, their familys, and their friends, all had beef with the selfish bastards in the cockpit of those planes. sometimes a fight is the only solution to a problem that can't be reasoned with. the children of war would have grown up and most likely taken their parents infectious views, so why not kill them too? if my government wanted to go to war with the middle east for religious reasons and kill every muslim in my country, I'd enlist tomorrow.
#127 - aherorising (03/26/2014) [-]
then why don't you enlist? with a bit of luck you'll die!
User avatar #139 - luckyspirit (03/26/2014) [-]
Sadly the chance of that happening to him is kinda low right now. Maybe earlier in the war, but at this point it seems like there are too few deaths for an idiot like him to die if he enlists.
#230 - imgood (03/27/2014) [-]
If he inlists now, he'll be trained in time for WW3!
#650 - No **** , I literally said that below 03/19/2014 on y u do dis 0
#33 - They tried that with Hitler and it didn't work  [+] (1 new reply) 03/19/2014 on ĐĆussia 0
User avatar #36 - killerjhtwo (03/19/2014) [-]
Well NATO hasn't really evolved from the league of nations anyway.
Sanctions don't get shit done, unless they are proper sanctions, you know the kind of sanctions that freeze assets for a whole country, not just US assets of a few russian dignitaries.
Banning travel for diplomats won't work, banning travel and trade from Russia will work.
Why don't they do that? Because a lot of the EU's gas and oil comes from the east.
They either impose heavy sanctions, or they let Russia do its shit.
And the way their going about it right now, Russia will not stop.
That's good, it's time for a shakeup anyway.
#198 - yeah, that whole sub plot never really panned out IMO … 03/19/2014 on y u do dis +1
#196 - Also, why the **** were the Urgals from the erago… 03/19/2014 on y u do dis +4
#193 - Well, no eragon never "found out" that he was relate…  [+] (4 new replies) 03/19/2014 on y u do dis +9
#452 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/19/2014) [-]
Umm, nerd moment, and sorry for the spoiler, but Eragon was, in actuality, Brom's son (the old human dragon rider who helped him). He was the son of Selena (Morzan's wife) and is half-brother of Murtagh.
#650 - UnoSkullmanx (03/19/2014) [-]
No shit, I literally said that below
User avatar #197 - ahugefan (03/19/2014) [-]
hehehe yeah you're right, but i totally expected a "I am your father!" scene and the whole brom, murtagh, selena thingo was super suss.
#198 - UnoSkullmanx (03/19/2014) [-]
yeah, that whole sub plot never really panned out IMO

but comparing Eragon to Star wars kind of does the whole book series an injustice; they're really not that similar (besides it turned out that Eregon's father was actually Brom the whole time and him being the son of murtagh was a bunch of bullshit), but hey you can think what you want
#191 - It's what happens when directors try to be clever and take &qu…  [+] (2 new replies) 03/19/2014 on y u do dis +12
User avatar #214 - miklthepikl (03/19/2014) [-]
dude, aren't you excited for XMEN days of future past and the new Fantastic Four film!? /sarcasm/
#196 - UnoSkullmanx (03/19/2014) [-]
Also, why the fuck were the Urgals from the eragon movie just bald fat guys lol? Were the writers that fuckin lazy? The urgals were fucking goat men! This was made very clear from the get go! How did they fuck that up?!
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 2050 / Total items point value: 2050

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #2 - GabeAsher (05/08/2013) [-]
Hey, I was just wondering, if you don't play items anymore, could I have yours?
I understand if you say no, just figured I would ask anyways :)
 Friends (0)