- Throw that piece of **** in there.|- No, wait.
Sit down and shut up, you old fool.
- On... bug-eye boy.|- What?!
Big balls, huh? Big cojones, huh?
- I'll take that bet.|- Ready? And fight!
Y'all never heard of Soul, Korea?
- FBl! Everybody freeze.|- Don't move.
- John!|- A little help down here, please?
No doubt. Are you all right?
I'm just takin' a bath|with Old Yeller down here.
Could you open the cage? I'm a married man.|I'm not used to this much attention.
Satellite TV and a six-pack|do not a full life make.
You gotta understand. I'm not like you.
On the street, I gotta keep it simple.
You know what I mean? I can't have|a family and home out there distracting me.
That's funny.|I couldn't be out there without