Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #12608 on Comments
Level 252 Comments: Contaminated Win
Send mail to Tsquared
Invite Tsquared to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 132 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 133 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 252 Comments: Contaminated Win → Level 253 Comments: Contaminated Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about Tsquared
latest user's comments
- you can always trust them to be untrustworthy
- ****** was on new game +, no excuse
What's Dark Souls like?
- oi, youz fergot da luckyes color, bluw whyz you tink dem b…
Monster Fact Comp: Orcs
- that's absurdly vague, EVERYTHING is a factor in the developme…
I Request the Assistance of FJ
A counter-argument was meant to be included. Thank you for filling out most of what I could write down against the "religion=progress" sections
- alternatively, stop ************ and admit you just want to se…
Bikini Armor Argument
- If I wanted tits, id find some porn In video games it…
- I can't imagine it would be any more difficult than any provis…
- pretty sure all heals were off
- Dark souls 1 was better in terms of world and bosess …
useless heavy armor though
>Much better PVP
>Invaders can use Estus
Pick one. That was one of the worst mistakes From has ever made.
The only way for invaders (and summons when there is an invader) to heal is through miracles and the Warmth pyromancy. You might be thinking of early arena where I believe estus and healing items were allowed. Dragon summons can also heal, but that's only because they're intended to fight as a duel.
Last I checked invaders can't use estus, I think you're thinking of DS3 PvP.
Hell if memory servers right DS2 had the best balanced multiplayer in that summoned players can use estus in the host world as long as there is no invader.
Maybe it was lifegems then
pretty sure all heals were off
There's always the item that blocks Estus recovery.
- It would explain lisa's jazz skills, plus they did have an epi…
WE WUZ SIMPSONS
It would also explain Bart being a juvenile delinquent.
Show Comments (8)