|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #1859 on CommentsLevel 262 Comments: Pure Win
OfflineSend mail to Tazdingo Block Tazdingo Invite Tazdingo to be your friend flag avatar
Been on the internet since i was just 6 years old and been on funnyjunk since 2007 with an account made only in 2010
latest user's comments
|#6 - I ******* love it how OP makes like 10 apologies … [+] (8 new replies)||02/04/2014 on Stupid Shit You See In The...||+133|
#12 - clannadqs (02/04/2014) [-]
#253 - viperish (02/05/2014) [-]
"#296 to #295 - clannadqs (02/03/2014)
I don't have to explain shit. People are being overly pedantic about simple photos I choose. It would be much less entertaining if I just put it up in pure text format. You also just replied to a comment within the sticky where I apologized for me assuming you had to wear all of your PT apparel or none. I'm directly referring to those who are overly motivated and try to show the world they are in the military (and most are piece of shit POGs, so they have no right to act hard). You want me to admit the photo was not the best choice? Sure, I will admit that, but at the time it seemed like a decent choice. I'm sorry I'm not perfect like you."
You're so full of shit.
#22 - anonymous (02/04/2014) [-]
|#58 - I don't get the joke at "Bro, squatting is bad for you" [+] (2 new replies)||02/03/2014 on Stupid Shit You Hear in the...||0|
#90 - fistpump (02/03/2014) [-]
It's either what the plague doctor said, or it's because people downsize squatting, saying it's bad for you, etc etc, despite the fact that it is virtually the same exercise as a leg press. (squatting is done standing up, leg presses are done laying on your back, both exercise the same muscles).
that's how I understood it, anyway.
|#22 - #justcasualthings||02/03/2014 on Gamer rule||0|
|#45 - Doing God's work, OP.||02/02/2014 on These are my confessions||+1|
|#487 - # ***********||02/02/2014 on Cringe Compilation Part 7||+1|
|#9 - Welcome to the club, terms of service. [+] (3 new replies)||02/01/2014 on FJ Terms of Service||+11|
#39 - bval (02/01/2014) [-]
United States v Carolene Products and Wickard v Filburn weren't necessarily bad, nor do they necessarily go against the 9th and 10th amendments, respectively. In both cases, the court merely decided that the Commerce Clause (Article 1, Section 8, Clause 3) gave the U.S. federal government the right to make laws to regulate interstate commerce.
|#53 - Implying you wouldnt burst from pride and die a happy man if y…||01/30/2014 on oh no he didnt||0|
|#15 - Pff, if I could get superpowers from ionizing radiation I'd be…||01/29/2014 on cool bruh story||+1|
|#16 - *generic comment asking why the ring wasnt flown to mordor* … [+] (2 new replies)||01/29/2014 on LOTR Q and A||0|
|#5 - He can make it work if the water leaves the bucket before it h…||01/29/2014 on Bad day in 3..2..||0|
|#53 - Picture||01/29/2014 on feminist aagain||+3|
|#48 - Picture [+] (26 new replies)||01/29/2014 on Step it up, PCfags||+7|
#108 - skeptical (01/29/2014) [-]
>implying pc has a more mature or older playerbase
>implying you can't mod a console
>implying you can't upgrade console graphics with less time, money, and experience than you can a pc
>implying the older pc games aren't utter shit
>implying the console servers aren't just as dedicated or that it doesn't depend on the game
>implying higher skill ceiling
>implying better sound quality
>implying better framerates at same cost
#170 - mytwocents (01/29/2014) [-]
#296 - skeptical (01/30/2014) [-]
1) try playing any game on pc and having the session not filled halfway with screaming 2-year-olds
2) if you know what you're doing with the hardware you absolutely can mod, but because of people like this, people assume you can't and thus mods are not developed for consoles nearly as often
3) depends on which console it is
5) they do, and by discouraging people from playing a console, you're giving the developers less room to work with for it
6) different learning curve, same ceiling. it takes less time to be able to play a game relatively well but just as much to be able to play it with skill and finesse
7) by default it has a better sound card than most pc's, and again can be swapped. at that point though it doesn't make any real difference-it's like that experiment comparing old strad violins to new firstact ones.
8) see 7
#297 - subadanus (01/30/2014) [-]
>COD is shit
problem 1 fixed, otherwise mute voice chat
>Consoles are not made to mod, at all. They are made to be what they are made to be, any changing of that and you can fuck it up pretty bad. Problem 2 fixed.
Problem 3 is true, i agree with you, but again back to what I originally said.
>Your correct on 5
>Your correct on 6
>Thats only default, and it can be swapped on both PC and console
#106 - anonymous (01/29/2014) [-]
Flux monitor editing to remove shades of light that interfere with the brain's natural bodyclock and cause mild insomnia after long sessions of play.
#99 - anonymous (01/29/2014) [-]
#54 - mytwocents (01/29/2014) [-]
1. every idot can turn on a console and play a game without installing it
2. if you don't want your kids on the internet, buy them a PSX
3. there are too many games and other software available for a PC - a console puts up a pre-selection, limits your choices and prevents possible confusions
4. PC puts your kids in danger to further develop an interest in technical stuff like programming, hardware, several accademic software stuff, using excel/word/databases etc - your kids may grow up to become nerds/geeks/successful persons
5. well, at least there are is no malware or trojans for consoles
Did i win a thumb ?
|#20 - Facts be rayciss.||01/27/2014 on One way of putting it||0|
|#89 - ******* built a trebuchet. [+] (1 new reply)||01/27/2014 on Beating the beating of a...||+21|
|#5 - Existance of violence before video games does not mean… [+] (1 new reply)||01/27/2014 on (untitled)||+6|
|#5 - So you can laugh at them in person.||01/27/2014 on Reunion||0|
|#32 - Painting Sweden's crosswalk will sure show them!||01/24/2014 on Take that, Russia…||0|
|#61 - Should've just ran the ****** over and do evoluti… [+] (1 new reply)||01/23/2014 on Maybe i'll say maybe||+2|
|#144 - Money well spent.||01/23/2014 on money well spent.||+1|
|#129 - Moot admitted it, and he is a jew so you're right.||01/21/2014 on Effect of Feminism 62||0|
|#6 - They're both cancer, each for their own reasons. [+] (2 new replies)||01/21/2014 on oh good for you||+105|
|#42 - It's a containment board, like /pol/. The man is a hero for ma… [+] (2 new replies)||01/21/2014 on Effect of Feminism 62||+17|
|#14 - "You could've chosen chess"||01/20/2014 on Pretty nice title you got...||+10|
|#9 - "If you don't agree with me you're dumb." F…||01/18/2014 on I just can't help but...||0|
|#13 - Not all girls are the same, with some you don't even notice th… [+] (2 new replies)||01/15/2014 on smart man||0|