|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #5805 on SubscribersLevel 314 Comments: Wizard
OnlineSend mail to RageRambo Block RageRambo Invite RageRambo to be your friend flag avatar
How many ways can you kill a man with his own liver?
- Pictures 33
- YouTube 1
- Animated Gifs 1
- Favorites1 new321
- Friends 23
- Comments 2945
- Channels 3
- All 3333
latest user's comments
|#23 - Warframe did it too.||02/14/2014 on Flappy bird MMO||0|
|#4 - Well, the VP is mostly there for a replacement president in th… [+] (2 new replies)||02/10/2014 on (untitled)||+2|
|#56 - Picture||02/09/2014 on Cage content fixed||+2|
|#19 - Texas actually has a sizable German population.||02/08/2014 on Reichstone Cowboy||+12|
|#26 - How are people getting fannyblasted over that? That was really…||02/05/2014 on 'Murica||+15|
|#7 - But SOMEHOW... Less racist than every country in Europe. [+] (49 new replies)||02/05/2014 on 'Murica||-11|
#22 - mr skeltal (02/05/2014) [-]
Mate, here in Europe, we take racism to an art form here in Europe:
-England conquered Wales by building castles slowly all over the country, because people couldn't bother to run from one village to another to warn them because as far as they were concerned the other villages were inhabited by sub-human scum.
-After the death of Tito, Yugoslavia collapsed and people started killing other ethnicities - because they were told that other ethnicities had begun killing their own ethnicity.
-Germany didn't unify until 1870es and when they did, it took less than 50 years before they started the FIRST of TWO world wars based on the whole idea of "us>them" then it took more than 50 years of dividing them before we were sure they couldn't crush us any more. The whole idea of "me>us" prevented the "us>them", intense racism prevented even more intense racism.
-Belgium - SMALL INNOCENT BELGIUM - caused the biggest genocide to date... because "money>Africans"._
Europeans, we make racism an art.
#144 - mr skeltal (02/05/2014) [-]
Half of that shit is nationalism, not racism.
And your precious patriotism is nationalism with a prettier word.
#78 - mr skeltal (02/05/2014) [-]
*ahem* de-evolved *ahem*
#179 - meganinja (02/05/2014) [-]
Looking further into it, this list compares assets to the debts. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_international_investment_position . Spain owes almost a trillion Euros in debt apparently. The US owes roughly 2 and a half trillion USD in debt. I took the time to compare the net debs of every country in the EU (in Eurozone or otherwise), used the exchange rates, and came up with the USA owing a whopping $365 billion more in debt than the entirety of the EU. Of interesting notes are that for just about every Euro Spain owes, Germany makes up for. But anyways yes, the EU, from what I've gathered from multiple sources, appears to have roughly 10 to 20 percent less debt than the USA. I'm going to discount the source that said just the top 3 EU countries owed $21 Trillion in debt, as it was obvious something was wrong with those statistics. Still, the EU debt is massive, and to say anything about the USA's debt, as a European, is pretty hipocritical.
#181 - nandaaz (02/05/2014) [-]
hewhoepicfails won't like your comment.
Seriously, you are a hero if you actually took the time to calculate all of that, and you deserve a lot of credit for finally making it clear which one (EU or USA) has more debt.
But what you're saying is that Spain makes up for somewhere around 40% of the EU's debt? (sorry if i'm very far off, I'm going to sleep in a few minutes because it's getting rather late)
If you also calculated how much Greece owes, I would be very interested in hearing that
#183 - meganinja (02/05/2014) [-]
I have to look all over the place to find this shit, but Greece's gross debt as of 2012 was 157 percent of its GDP, while Spain's was 86 percent. Spain's GDP for 2013 (finding matching years for different data is incredibly difficult) was $1.4 trillion. Greece's for 2012 was $249 billion. Greece's debt was $390 billion, while Spain's was $1.2 trillion. Greece's is very large proportionally, but Spain's debt is massive in itself. Spain is the larger issue here.
#182 - meganinja (02/05/2014) [-]
Greece has a larger percent wise debt than Spain, but since it's a much smaller economy to start off with, and Spain is a much larger economy, Greece's debt is a bit more than a fifth of Spain's. And this is going off the net debt, which I find more factual personally. I can go back and look at gross debt and figure more shit out if you want, I have time to waste.
#169 - meganinja (02/05/2014) [-]
As of right now, the USA has $17 trillion in debt. The UK alone, somehow has $10 trillion. Add Germany and Frace's debt to that and it's almost $21 trillion with just those three countries.
#171 - meganinja (02/05/2014) [-]
Although this includes private debt and all that, and probably isn't what you're interested in. Anon already provided another link, which due to its order used is very difficult to gather information with. I found another source saying the EU owes 86 of its GDP in debt, which would be less than the American debt.
#139 - mr skeltal (02/05/2014) [-]
For your entertainment I guess, it's pretty interesting to look at. I believe most people compare the national debt to the GDP, though I could be wrong.
#177 - nandaaz (02/05/2014) [-]
I mean the debt of the member states combined, but to be honest I don't count the countries that recently joined, because they had major debts to begin with, and are dragging the rest of the EU down.
If you want me to explain the EU:
Every country in the EU has one or several representatives, they meet once in a few days or every week, I don't exactly know how often. It's very similar to a government; They make laws, start petitions, keep an eye on the economy, etc.
Most of their rules are created with a few countries in mind (like England and France, the most important ones), and completely ignore the countries with slightly different laws than those few countries, so there are often problems.
We also have immigration problems, because countries within the EU are FORCED to open their borders (like The Netherlands had to do this year) to countries with a rubbish economy. So we just get floods of immigrants from a specific country for some time, and we are not allowed to force those immigrants to actually become part of the society. We have to stand by and watch them try to change laws (a few years ago lots of muslims wanted their religion or language to be taught at every school), watch as they become thieves/hooligans/vandalists after they found out they can't just get a job and reel in cash without a proper education and some effort, and LOTS of them just profit from the money the government gives you when you don't have a job, or need help paying for your rented house, and they often give false information to receive those benefits.
Sorry about this rant, I suddenly got mad when thinking about that topic again.
I am aware there are lots of good foreigners, but right now here it's exactly like the USA and mexicans, but as if it was an open border...Forgot to mention: there are several holes near greece,pain and eastern europe where people from outside of the EU can get into the EU, and once they do, they are allowed to travel ANYWHERE within the EU.
#111 - hewhoepicfails (02/05/2014) [-]
#149 - nandaaz (02/05/2014) [-]
1. Sick people in America:
Poor? No hospital for you!
Got your shit together? Hospital for you but eternal debt/money problems and you can't get really advanced treatment (don't know how to say this but I mean stuff like expensive cancer treatment)
Rich? Handpick your hospital, doctor and treatment!
2. Debt. Which you do NOTHING about. (well a little bit, but you could do so much more about it)
Instead of spending several billions on an useless army, spend some of that to pay of bills, help the peole in your country and give the economy a boost, and for fucks sake, stop giving the really rich people tax cuts.... I'm not saying they should pay everything they own, I'm just saying they should either pay the same percentage as the rest of the citizens or a little bit more, instead of getting several tax cuts just because they're rich. There are enough reasons to give people tax cuts (like they're actively improving the world/country in some way, like helping the economy or getting corporations to go green), and you guys just don't use these reasons.
3. The army. You spend so much money on a giant army with highly advanced weapons,vehicles, etc, while you only use a small portion of it, and in the most cases you use it when it's not very needed. You often use it to threaten instead of fight, even when threatening isn't needed...
Right now, somewhere between 20-40% (forgot the actual number but I remember that it was something in this range) of your planes/drones/ships and other (new) technology is sitting in silos, never or barely being used, but you continue to pay for the maintenance because you're afraid you might need it some day when there will be another (world)war.
out of space, next comment on its way
#164 - nandaaz (02/05/2014) [-]
4. A lot of americans just act like cunts. I'm talking about fat people who park in handicapped spots and say they are pretty but society just has unreal standards, beauty pageants (don't know how to write this, and also don't know if this is even popular, but it certainly seems so on tv and internet) for children, weeaboo emo's threatening to kill themselves everywhere because their parents didn't give them the right colour phone or the wrong car because they expect their parents to be rich, and all the girls who just act like bitches to everyone or expect every boy they know to fall in love with them, even when they're not that pretty.
4. Lots of Americans get upset over immigrants, even though they were the foundation of their beloved country, and every single American teen seems to think that they HAVE to go to Europe to "find themselves".
5. Almost every single (commenting) American on the internet either gets butthurt when jokes are made about America, or feel the need to point out how America is superior to the rest of the world.
6. (this should have been at number 2 or 3) You seem to love wars, even when you don't need to interfere at all because it's already being handled or it's an endless war (like with some countries from the middle east who have been fighting for hundreds of years). I'm not going to start about iran/iraq and the oil here, because I've simply heard too many rumours about it only being for oil, relationships with other countries and stuff like that, and at this point I'm not sure I can something that holds a little bit of truth about Iran/Iraq.
7. You seem to have worse grammar and spelling than the rest of the world when using the internet, and some of you are harder to understand than your foreign counterparts.
On funnyjunk you guys are not so bad, but when playing games or looking at sites like facebook or twitter you really notice how bad or lazy they are (if you can give me a reason for this, please do)
#178 - nandaaz (02/05/2014) [-]
8. The government shutdown because some politicians didn't want to talk about Obamacare, during which the politicians who caused the shutdown still got paid, while other government officials or normal employees didn't.
Which brings me to my next point:
9. You all seem to HATE universal healthcare. Like seriously despise it for some reason. Noone has yet to give me an explanation for this, other than being afraid of higher taxes. With universal healthcare you don't have to worry about anything when you go to the hospital, because you know it's all taken care of, and you don't have to lose all of your savings if you get some illness. It just makes people feel more secure...
10. Education. Your schoolsystem is bad, and even though every single one of you says so, it doesn't undergo any (serious) changes.
You don't use the metric system which gives a lot of you a disadvantage when for example you want to do an experiment and use European books (Most of the world uses the metric system), but you have to convert every single measurement to your system (which doesn't really make sense by the way).
Your college students all have major debts because they went to college for a good education, while a lot of other countries let the government pay for it so everyone has a chance of getting a good education.
11. You seem to have major issues with bullying (If i have to believe every story here on funnyjunk and on tv, I can be wrong about this), and noone seems to give a shit about fixing it...
11. I really really really hate those landwhales, they count for about 80% of my hatred against America.
Ofcourse America has also done some good things, like invent stuff and do research, but I wouldn't say you are the best country in the world.
|#7 - Picture||02/05/2014 on Waking up on Saturday||+1|
|#9 - UN in a nutshell. [+] (4 new replies)||02/05/2014 on Excuses||+132|
|#72 - I said it's the best show I've seen personally.||02/04/2014 on Another breaking bad post||0|
|#70 - Comment deleted||02/04/2014 on Another breaking bad post||0|
|#5 - I just finished Breaking Bad. Holy hell it was the best show I… [+] (5 new replies)||02/03/2014 on Another breaking bad post||+73|
#73 - mr skeltal (02/04/2014) [-]
|#15 - Normal people are going to need this. [+] (3 new replies)||02/03/2014 on History 101||0|
#45 - mr skeltal (02/03/2014) [-]
>not maxing redirection
|#67 - I'm going to need this.||02/02/2014 on protesting||+5|
|#6 - Ditch your PS3 and get an Xbone for the price of a PS4?||01/31/2014 on Shots fired||+13|
|#365 - No. It covers most surgeries. How do I know? I've used it. [+] (1 new reply)||01/30/2014 on advanced logic||0|
|#360 - No... We have insurance. In fact the Gov even offers really ch… [+] (3 new replies)||01/30/2014 on advanced logic||0|
|#6 - Sign something they haven't read?||01/30/2014 on modern bankrobber||+3|
|#131 - This is why no one likes you racist, gay mountain monkeys. [+] (2 new replies)||01/28/2014 on Serious shit||+4|
|#51 - If we have the power to create animals with that kind of power… [+] (1 new reply)||01/27/2014 on Pokemon||+4|
|#13 - Its weird. No one claps on planes or theaters (at least the on… [+] (1 new reply)||01/26/2014 on Trip to germany||0|
|#11 - San Antonio, Texas. [+] (3 new replies)||01/26/2014 on Trip to germany||0|
|#9 - Out of the 10 flights I've taken in my life and dozens of movi… [+] (6 new replies)||01/26/2014 on Trip to germany||0|
|#6 - What's with the applauding thing? I'm American and I don't get it. [+] (8 new replies)||01/26/2014 on Trip to germany||+1|
|#31 - But the US uses both. Every scale in the states that I have se… [+] (1 new reply)||01/25/2014 on fuck inches maaaan||0|
#37 - mr skeltal (01/25/2014) [-]
Shhh... let them believe that the Americans are stupid. I know you aren't nearly as bad as we say you are
|#75 - Okay okay okay. Supes vs Goku. That fight could go either way.… [+] (5 new replies)||01/25/2014 on Manga vs Comic: Goku vs...||+3|