Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 188 Comments: Anon Annihilator
Send mail to PoptartsGalore
Invite PoptartsGalore to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 153 Content: Faptastic → Level 154 Content: Faptastic
Comment Level Progress:
Level 188 Comments: Anon Annihilator → Level 189 Comments: Anon Annihilator
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
College student, and an IT guy. Make of that what you will
What people say about PoptartsGalore
latest user's comments
- Remember everybody's schedule. I work night shift so I have th…
nobody is home..?
- I always feign ignorance and say the one with the most is mine
- I think every deceased English teacher ever just rolled over i…
How to lose a roommate
"Contrary to popular belief, the rotation of the Earth is actually caused by English professors spinning in their graves." - Anonymous
- Vindictive magician is also the ****. That and some sort of pa…
It's time to v-v-v-v-vvvvote!
- correction, no 3rd party candidate has ever won. The bull-moos…
Theodore Roosevelt was the guy who started the Bull Moose party, and cost Taft the election. Wilson (whom I hate, but one who was probably more competent than Taft) won.
William Henry Harrison, John Tyler, Zachary Taylor, Milliard Fillmore, Thomas Jefferson*, James Madison*, James Monroe*, John Q. Adams*, John Adams
Those marked with * were Democratic-Republicans so i'm not sure if they count
Democratic-Republicans were one of the 2 main parties of their era. For that matter, the Whigs were, too (the Republican Party grew out of the Whigs, so if anyone could be argued to be a 3rd-partier, it would probably be Lincoln, but then again, the Republican party was well-established and one of the dominant 2 by that point.)The rest were all in parties, too, except Tyler, who
a Whig, but got kicked out of the party because they hated him, but that was mid-term, and wasn't even elected (He only got the office because Harrison died a month into office).
they were all members of a third party of their time
Bernie Sanders, Joe Lieberman, Lincoln Chafee, Charlie Crist.
Dude are you serious?
He's talking about presidents.
Oh, well then i feel silly.
Progressive is what you're saying and it was theordore roseavelt (sorry about spelling im to lazy to correct it.)
- Its basically giving a tiny bit of your bandwidth and letting …
I don't think so.
- And no one saw how truly lonely the kraken was for the ocean w…
How to hug
- I can trust the fact that I can't trust you. Your untrustworth…
Dark in here
Well at least I won't do anything incredibly stupid.
- My computer can't run it otherwise I'd have gotten it day 1. A…
Show Comments (3)