|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #3842 on ContentLevel 214 Comments: Comedic Genius
OfflineSend mail to Pestilence Block Pestilence Invite Pestilence to be your friend flag avatar
You cannot hope to fathom the depth of my being, for I am as infinite as the mind itself.
- Views: 41843Rape joke
1830 112 Total: +1718
- Views: 26657Sean Connery
1039 34 Total: +1005
- Views: 24566Oh the wonderful memories
710 125 Total: +585
- Views: 32252Cards Against Humanity
562 45 Total: +517
- Views: 1945Hurrrrrrrrrrr
49 28 Total: +21
- Views: 1759I've always wondered
21 1 Total: +20
- Views: 618Learn from this man.
8 1 Total: +7
latest user's comments
|#74 - Lol I like to think that I come off as a nice, decent…||12/02/2013 on "cas-get-into-my-ass"||0|
|#72 - Easy there Dexter. [+] (2 new replies)||12/02/2013 on "cas-get-into-my-ass"||-1|
|#41 - First time I've actually laughed out loud.||12/02/2013 on get on his level||0|
|#381 - Found the dog abuser. [+] (28 new replies)||11/30/2013 on The Right Choice||+3|
#383 - iviagic (11/30/2013) [-]
Found the cock sucker.
This is what I hate about FJ; nobody is able to form his/her own opinions. If the general consensus is that this seems ethical, then every single person here will believe that it is.
This is a prime example. If 85-95% of people here believe that OP has done good to the dog and its owners, then the remaining 15-5% will be brainwashed into believing the same thing as the majority.
TL;DR Form your own opinions instead of being brainwashed fools.
#418 - anonymous poster (11/30/2013) [-]
Are you viewing this from a legal standpoint, or an ethical standpoint?
#426 - ubercookieboy (11/30/2013) [-]
I am arguing under the assumption that OP is telling the truth and is well informed.
I am not contending you on legal perspectives. Those are set in stone and clearly understandable. I do not respect them in the slightest.
Ethically speaking, just because it is objective doesn't mean it's any less valid. If you explained the dogs situation to any animal lover they would take the same stance as I do.
#428 - ubercookieboy (11/30/2013) [-]
If you aint an animal lover. Fine, that is just your nature. I won't question you about it. But understand that some of us do like animals; some of us even view them as equals. They are living beings just like us. If their well being is threatened we come to their aid and damn any law that prohibits us from doing so.
#451 - dandyhandy (11/30/2013) [-]
No, I didn't.
You basically said that it was true that there is no evidence of emotion, but that there wasn't any evidence against it, either.
In reality, there is evidence for both. It has been proven time and time again that they DO have sentience, which is used as evidence against the idea of a lack of sentience.
#434 - iviagic (11/30/2013) [-]
People use that argument with God.
There's no evidence for God.
But there's no evidence disproving God as well.
In scientific research, there is no black and white; if it has evidence, it most likely/does exists. If it does not have evidence, then it is considered non existent and will be regarded as such.
#440 - iviagic (11/30/2013) [-]
How can you be assured that those are genuine feelings and not just evolutionary/instinctive thoughts. Perhaps their brains were wired to be attracted/angered by certain aspects of life.
Sure, humans are wired to like certain things as well as hate other things. But their feelings do not extend to our capabilities.
#400 - bigrog (11/30/2013) [-]
A) If you don't like the site then stop using it. No one hear will miss your poor attempts at trolling
B) Because his opinion is contrary to yours its not his own opinion. So what your saying is anyone who disagrees is a brainwashed zombie and that only your opinion is your own. There's some fine logic right there
C) All ad hominem does is show you have no actual argument
#410 - Jesusnipples (11/30/2013) [-]
|#44 - I wish to share some of the most beautiful French music I know…||11/29/2013 on Il peut frick français...||0|
|#75 - Because it's a very specific sound. He uses an AxeFX II for hi…||11/29/2013 on Get Wrecked||0|
|#73 - It's called a backing track. You don't see him playin… [+] (2 new replies)||11/29/2013 on Get Wrecked||0|
|#71 - I know. That's him slapping his 8 string. [+] (4 new replies)||11/29/2013 on Get Wrecked||0|
|#62 - And to think, the vast majority of highschoolers in the States…||11/28/2013 on The importance of school||0|
|#68 - That "bassist" is Drewsif Stallin, the guy that wrot… [+] (6 new replies)||11/28/2013 on Get Wrecked||0|
Join Subscribe lol-channel