Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 0 Comments: Untouched account
Send mail to NathanHale
Invite NathanHale to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 0 Comments: Untouched account → Level 1 Comments: New Here
Total Comments Made:
What people say about NathanHale
latest user's comments
- It always bugs me a bit when I see posts like this that featur…
You might be surprised- things are not always as a they appear.
- Is it douchy if I'm now browsing my Facebook news feed for th…
This guy knows his shit.
yes it is-______________-
- I fit all those aside from the last one
you must comment if it...
- I read the news observer!
- Kratos has got it. I mean, come on. He has crawled out of Hell…
best match up 1
- 6 is a disease. Google it.
Amazing Abilities II
It might be a disease, but I'm too lazy to look it up...
yeah, but he's badass
it's not a disease, it's just training your brain to not register the feeling of pain.
no, its a disease ive seen this b4. people with this cant feel any thing and often injure them selves by doing things like chewing on thier toung and not realising thire ripping it apart. plus thires no way any one can train their body to stab themselfs with a needle and not feel it
- Comment deleted
Dude, just wrong
- Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes If Christiani…
close, if not right
- IGN has a good map of them
Siths Creed (read description)
Some One Weird
Yeah, but I am TRYING to find them all on my own. I might just say fuck it though and use it. Lol. Though If I do that. I have to still go to each location on the map because I won't remember which ones I've gotten lol.
- Sounds like god of war. Could be a good idea.
Mario gets pulled over
Show Comments (0)