KillinTime

Rank #1427 on Subscribers
KillinTime Avatar Level 258 Comments: Contaminated Win
Offline
Send mail to KillinTime Block KillinTime Invite KillinTime to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Age: 22
Date Signed Up:3/04/2007
Last Login:1/29/2015
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#13578
Comment Ranking:#7873
Highest Content Rank:#2883
Highest Comment Rank:#2182
Content Thumbs: 4340 total,  7799 ,  3459
Comment Thumbs: 6119 total,  7400 ,  1281
Content Level Progress: 39% (39/100)
Level 143 Content: Faptastic → Level 144 Content: Faptastic
Comment Level Progress: 53% (53/100)
Level 258 Comments: Contaminated Win → Level 259 Comments: Contaminated Win
Subscribers:60
Content Views:311639
Times Content Favorited:98 times
Total Comments Made:2371
FJ Points:10665
Favorite Tags: tags (3) | Boss (2) | here (2) | no (2)

latest user's comments

#201 - "forced"? 08/24/2012 on pick your poison +8
#7 - Oompa Loompas can sing though.  [+] (5 new replies) 08/24/2012 on Twitter +54
#8 - kraetyz (08/24/2012) [-]
Oompa. Loompa. Doopedi doo.
Keep Nicki Minaj away from us too.
#17 - mlprapist (08/24/2012) [-]
#41 - theoriginalajax (08/25/2012) [-]
**theoriginalajax rolled a random image posted in comment #193145 at MLP Friendly Board ** rub this on the burn before applying water
#42 - rykerflamez (08/27/2012) [-]
**rykerflamez rolled a random image posted in comment #302407 at MLP Friendly Board ** your roll sucks, here be something better.....
#45 - theoriginalajax (08/27/2012) [-]
**theoriginalajax rolled a random image posted in comment #7 at Dat Wifi ** your roll is even worse
#25 - no blue name. probably a newfag. 08/24/2012 on Not sure what I expected... -2
#107 - **KillinTime rolled a random image posted in comment #6655 … 08/24/2012 on 30th Dimension 0
#106 - *roll image* how do roll image again? i forgets.  [+] (1 new reply) 08/24/2012 on 30th Dimension 0
#107 - KillinTime (08/24/2012) [-]
**KillinTime rolled a random image posted in comment #6655 at Hating ** hhnnngggg
#29 - is it already anvil format or will i have to convert it? … 08/23/2012 on and then came a creeper 0
#90 - Now some boobs, as a way of thanks for going through all these…  [+] (2 new replies) 08/19/2012 on Coolest thing ive seen all day +6
#120 - dimthemace (08/19/2012) [-]
doesn't matter u had boobs
#109 - anonymous (08/19/2012) [-]
Sauce provided by someone who knows how to work the internet
ecchi anime: Gift: Eternal Rainbow

P.S. cba to log in, don't care about possible thumbs...
#89 - enjoy.  [+] (4 new replies) 08/19/2012 on Coolest thing ive seen all day +5
User avatar #304 - tomoya (08/19/2012) [-]
source. nichijou
#90 - KillinTime (08/19/2012) [-]
Now some boobs, as a way of thanks for going through all these.

No I do not have sauce.

I wish I had sauce.
#120 - dimthemace (08/19/2012) [-]
doesn't matter u had boobs
#109 - anonymous (08/19/2012) [-]
Sauce provided by someone who knows how to work the internet
ecchi anime: Gift: Eternal Rainbow

P.S. cba to log in, don't care about possible thumbs...
#88 - my folder  [+] (5 new replies) 08/19/2012 on Coolest thing ive seen all day +5
#89 - KillinTime (08/19/2012) [-]
enjoy.
User avatar #304 - tomoya (08/19/2012) [-]
source. nichijou
#90 - KillinTime (08/19/2012) [-]
Now some boobs, as a way of thanks for going through all these.

No I do not have sauce.

I wish I had sauce.
#120 - dimthemace (08/19/2012) [-]
doesn't matter u had boobs
#109 - anonymous (08/19/2012) [-]
Sauce provided by someone who knows how to work the internet
ecchi anime: Gift: Eternal Rainbow

P.S. cba to log in, don't care about possible thumbs...
#87 - gifs in  [+] (7 new replies) 08/19/2012 on Coolest thing ive seen all day +5
User avatar #216 - sutrakama (08/19/2012) [-]
that was the longest gif I've ever watched... felt like atleast 3 min!
#88 - KillinTime (08/19/2012) [-]
my folder
#89 - KillinTime (08/19/2012) [-]
enjoy.
User avatar #304 - tomoya (08/19/2012) [-]
source. nichijou
#90 - KillinTime (08/19/2012) [-]
Now some boobs, as a way of thanks for going through all these.

No I do not have sauce.

I wish I had sauce.
#120 - dimthemace (08/19/2012) [-]
doesn't matter u had boobs
#109 - anonymous (08/19/2012) [-]
Sauce provided by someone who knows how to work the internet
ecchi anime: Gift: Eternal Rainbow

P.S. cba to log in, don't care about possible thumbs...
#86 - a few  [+] (8 new replies) 08/19/2012 on Coolest thing ive seen all day +5
#87 - KillinTime (08/19/2012) [-]
gifs in
User avatar #216 - sutrakama (08/19/2012) [-]
that was the longest gif I've ever watched... felt like atleast 3 min!
#88 - KillinTime (08/19/2012) [-]
my folder
#89 - KillinTime (08/19/2012) [-]
enjoy.
User avatar #304 - tomoya (08/19/2012) [-]
source. nichijou
#90 - KillinTime (08/19/2012) [-]
Now some boobs, as a way of thanks for going through all these.

No I do not have sauce.

I wish I had sauce.
#120 - dimthemace (08/19/2012) [-]
doesn't matter u had boobs
#109 - anonymous (08/19/2012) [-]
Sauce provided by someone who knows how to work the internet
ecchi anime: Gift: Eternal Rainbow

P.S. cba to log in, don't care about possible thumbs...
#85 - i have  [+] (9 new replies) 08/19/2012 on Coolest thing ive seen all day +12
#86 - KillinTime (08/19/2012) [-]
a few
#87 - KillinTime (08/19/2012) [-]
gifs in
User avatar #216 - sutrakama (08/19/2012) [-]
that was the longest gif I've ever watched... felt like atleast 3 min!
#88 - KillinTime (08/19/2012) [-]
my folder
#89 - KillinTime (08/19/2012) [-]
enjoy.
User avatar #304 - tomoya (08/19/2012) [-]
source. nichijou
#90 - KillinTime (08/19/2012) [-]
Now some boobs, as a way of thanks for going through all these.

No I do not have sauce.

I wish I had sauce.
#120 - dimthemace (08/19/2012) [-]
doesn't matter u had boobs
#109 - anonymous (08/19/2012) [-]
Sauce provided by someone who knows how to work the internet
ecchi anime: Gift: Eternal Rainbow

P.S. cba to log in, don't care about possible thumbs...
#25 - i think you missunderstood, post #6 made this exact same joke …  [+] (2 new replies) 08/19/2012 on Spongebob -4
User avatar #26 - thepinkestofthepie (08/19/2012) [-]
DickButt being reposted is no problem.

#DickButt
User avatar #72 - iisammehii (08/19/2012) [-]
You adding that DickButt hashtag makes you look like a faggot.
#23 - same joke in different reaction pic does not make it origional…  [+] (6 new replies) 08/19/2012 on Spongebob -16
User avatar #27 - shadowsasuke (08/19/2012) [-]
"HURR DURRR. THIS ISN'T ORIGINAL."

I made it before him. It just wasn't posted before him.

I have content of this, and I made the same comment about a month ago.

Before you go around saying content isn't "Original", make sure it isn't first.
User avatar #24 - thepinkestofthepie (08/19/2012) [-]
DickButt makes everything funny.

#DickButt
User avatar #25 - KillinTime (08/19/2012) [-]
i think you missunderstood, post #6 made this exact same joke with this picture.
User avatar #26 - thepinkestofthepie (08/19/2012) [-]
DickButt being reposted is no problem.

#DickButt
User avatar #72 - iisammehii (08/19/2012) [-]
You adding that DickButt hashtag makes you look like a faggot.
#19 - I opened my eyes I saw dumb bitches you lied to me  [+] (1 new reply) 08/19/2012 on Women Logic +5
User avatar #33 - Gandalfthewhite (08/19/2012) [-]
you can be as thick as shit but still be nice
#67 - doesn't mean he was hacking, it means he created an input from… 08/15/2012 on video game logic 0
#66 - my favorite was some weird nes game (think it was nes anyway) … 08/15/2012 on video game logic 0
#215 - actually it's 667097506153.07618393960192175704 years, there a… 08/15/2012 on Losing faith in humanity..... +1
#142 - >walking down some ************* area >…  [+] (1 new reply) 08/15/2012 on If only they had chargers... 0
User avatar #195 - walcorn (08/15/2012) [-]
I met a shiny graveler too...
was scared as fuck when the first ultra ball failed
Think I used a heavy ball afterwards...

I also got Sudowoodo of all pokemon, shiny
I nearly shat myself when I almost killed her with a critical hit
#160 - I can vouch for him, i was the road.  [+] (1 new reply) 08/15/2012 on Queen +4
User avatar #165 - sirmatthew (08/15/2012) [-]
I can vouch for him, I was the lungs providing air to the singers
#161 - ahaha this content is hilarious! I'd better thumb it up! … 08/15/2012 on No Kitty Left Behind -2
#95 - Comment deleted  [+] (1 new reply) 08/15/2012 on [SHADBASE] And here comes... 0
#97 - themanta Comment deleted by KillinTime
#885 - yes the consumer is particuarly to blame initially, but the fa…  [+] (2 new replies) 08/12/2012 on Checkmate, Atheists +2
User avatar #1024 - leeway (08/12/2012) [-]
> unintentionally mentioned in your comment
> couldn't agree more with what you're saying
> spent nearly 8 years playing guitar - still nowhere
>raging how noise with a drumbeat is classed as music nowdays
User avatar #909 - lawuser (08/12/2012) [-]
Hm yes, those are all valid points. However it does at least take some amount of compotionary skills to create a song and have people like it, don't you think? I definitely get where you're coming from, because whenever I hear Skrillex and Knife Party, which I assume are the biggest dubstep names out there, all I can think is "god, all of the sterotypes of dubstep are being confirmed here" (random noise ect.).

Now, I know you might have heard this before, but dubstep is not all that people make it out to be. I wo't go tell you to do because I can tell you dislike it, but if you're willing to look into it then you'll find out that dubstep can do more than "WOBWOBOWBOWOBWOBWOWOBBWBOW" I'm talking about tracks like this ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeaGUfZM5hs ) that I find full og emotion and passion.

Anyway, that's just my two cents
#780 - and for the record no, I do not think people like justin beibe… 08/12/2012 on Checkmate, Atheists 0
#768 - I don't mind that it exists, it irritates me in the fact that …  [+] (5 new replies) 08/12/2012 on Checkmate, Atheists 0
User avatar #858 - lawuser (08/12/2012) [-]
Well, isn't that moreso the fault of the audience and not the musicans? Whatever's popular is decided by the listeners and if they decide that dubstep is the good stuff then I don't see how it's the artists fault. They're simply trying to make a living making music that the majority of people like

As for them making millions, are you sure about that? I doubt that it's anyone but the people at the very top, the only dubstep artist of whom come to mind is Skrillex, who makes as much money as you say. of course, I don't know specifics. Also not all dubstep is remixes, but I'm sure that was pretty obvious and only meant for the sake of your argument

Now, I'm one of those people who are willing to consider a computer an instrument, because, let's face it, instruments are just tools for making music, which is what a computer is used for in this case. I think it's wonderful that we have technology that enables people who want to make music and are somewhat musically talented at composing, but who can't play an instrument able to make the music they want to make. And again if the people like it, then isn't it the people's fault and not the artists?
User avatar #885 - KillinTime (08/12/2012) [-]
yes the consumer is particuarly to blame initially, but the fact that so many musicians have grabbed onto that as a cheap, easy way of making money means that the artists are also partially to blame.

yes, maybe millions was a bit of an exagguration, but they're still making enough to live their lives without actually having to do real work, wheras someone who say picked up a guitar usually either has to give up any and all dreams of making it big as a musician and get a real job.

not all dubstep is remixes true, but MOST of it (at least the top rated stuff) is made primarily from directly taking audio samples from existing songs, and editing them till it's hardly recognisable.

now I'm on of those people who will allow some leeway, yes I think the computer can be considered an instrimunt, if performed correctly. but what we have here today is not what one would call, "being skilled" at an instrument, but rather the equivilent of a 6yearold playing the piano for the first time. the fact that I could go out right now, download a free program and doodle for half an hour with existing audio clips to create what is potentially the next big "hit"? that just saddens me.

while i will respect your decision to enjoy dubstep (assuming you do) I'll still hope that this entire obsession with "bzzzzt whab whab wibbbbbbbblllzzzz whab whab boorrr" will blow over one day
User avatar #1024 - leeway (08/12/2012) [-]
> unintentionally mentioned in your comment
> couldn't agree more with what you're saying
> spent nearly 8 years playing guitar - still nowhere
>raging how noise with a drumbeat is classed as music nowdays
User avatar #909 - lawuser (08/12/2012) [-]
Hm yes, those are all valid points. However it does at least take some amount of compotionary skills to create a song and have people like it, don't you think? I definitely get where you're coming from, because whenever I hear Skrillex and Knife Party, which I assume are the biggest dubstep names out there, all I can think is "god, all of the sterotypes of dubstep are being confirmed here" (random noise ect.).

Now, I know you might have heard this before, but dubstep is not all that people make it out to be. I wo't go tell you to do because I can tell you dislike it, but if you're willing to look into it then you'll find out that dubstep can do more than "WOBWOBOWBOWOBWOBWOWOBBWBOW" I'm talking about tracks like this ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeaGUfZM5hs ) that I find full og emotion and passion.

Anyway, that's just my two cents
User avatar #780 - KillinTime (08/12/2012) [-]
and for the record no, I do not think people like justin beiber should be regarded any better than a dubstep artist. he's just some young prettyboy who hasn't quite hit puberty exploiting a market of equally young women, or old women who think they're young women, or men who need to come out of their fabulous closet.
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 108 / Total items point value: 863

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #11 to #10 - KillinTime (06/25/2014) [-]
bout time this showed up.
User avatar #12 to #11 - presidentmoose (06/25/2014) [-]
I have 8500 people to deal with, you're lucky you got one at all.
#9 - jesseholdeman (01/17/2014) [-]
Your profile pic reminded me of this.
User avatar #4 - mayormilkman (07/28/2013) [-]
2007...
#5 to #4 - billybeee (08/09/2013) [-]
oh hi
User avatar #6 to #5 - mayormilkman (08/09/2013) [-]
There aren't many accounts around from 2006. including inactive ones.
#7 to #6 - billybeee (08/12/2013) [-]
wan sum fuk
User avatar #3 - crafty (04/07/2013) [-]
Your name is so blue it's in 3d
#2 - blockheadboy (04/07/2013) [-]
omg someone with an account older than mine
 Friends (0)