Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

JesseBoo

Rank #5415 on Subscribers
JesseBoo Avatar Level 216 Comments: Comedic Genius
Offline
Send mail to JesseBoo Block JesseBoo Invite JesseBoo to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Age: 24
Date Signed Up:10/04/2010
Last Login:12/14/2013
Location:Texas Sadly
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 4016 total,  5796 ,  1780
Comment Thumbs: 1674 total,  2431 ,  757
Content Level Progress: 16% (16/100)
Level 140 Content: Faptastic → Level 141 Content: Faptastic
Comment Level Progress: 73% (73/100)
Level 216 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 217 Comments: Comedic Genius
Subscribers:14
Content Views:69261
Times Content Favorited:207 times
Total Comments Made:1036
FJ Points:6027
Favorite Tags: i love you (167) | funny (8) | OC (7) | I LOVE YOU PLEAS (5) | happy (4) | new (4) | Christmas (3) | merry (3) | facebook (2) | im new plz thumb (2) | Year (2) | years (2)
ALL OF MY STUFF IS MY ORIGINAL CONTENT!!!

latest user's comments

#462 - Wow before you attempt to out smart me do your math again …  [+] (1 new reply) 04/10/2011 on Religion's Diagram... 0
#468 - fourignr has deleted their comment.
#456 - Thumbed you up. <Ditto, good sir. 04/10/2011 on Religion's Diagram... -1
#451 - Too bad # 1 is awesome.  [+] (3 new replies) 04/10/2011 on Religion's Diagram... -1
#455 - fourignr has deleted their comment.
User avatar #462 - JesseBoo (04/10/2011) [-]
Wow before you attempt to out smart me do your math again fuck tard.
#468 - fourignr has deleted their comment.
#438 - Most of us are egotistical self-centered pricks, but we are in…  [+] (3 new replies) 04/10/2011 on Religion's Diagram... 0
User avatar #513 - thefran (04/10/2011) [-]
> not arrogant


Gee, this just might be why you so love to brag about yourself on the internet, insulting other people, and generally failing.

Because you're not arrogant.
User avatar #537 - JesseBoo (04/10/2011) [-]
Look up the definition of arrogant, and get back to me.
#453 - HerroMsLady (04/10/2011) [-]
i appreciate people like you willing to point out your flaws but stand up for what you know your not. thats badass
#436 - Of couse the first isn't socially acceptable because it isn't …  [+] (15 new replies) 04/10/2011 on Religion's Diagram... -1
#458 - Digitalfarts has deleted their comment.
#464 - JesseBoo (04/10/2011) [-]
Gays dont believe in things that defy logic. My science text book doesnt say butt sex is incorrect, but it does say talking snakes and magic appleas are.
User avatar #517 - thefran (04/10/2011) [-]
> implying that you did not just defy logic right there
User avatar #538 - JesseBoo (04/10/2011) [-]
My positive thumbs and your negative ones, beg to differ.
#477 - Digitalfarts has deleted their comment.
#503 - filwit (04/10/2011) [-]
sorry to butt in, but...

if i believed inhaling my cat's farts twice a day made me immortal... then i'm sure lots of people would agree with you when you said my beliefs where stupid.

Not believing in something that has never been demonstrated to be there is simply more logical than believing in it anyway. Especially when there are so many concrete scientific explanations today.
But i admit i say that as a person who's pursued naturalistic answers to superstitious questions and if you aren't someone who's wired to question reality it's easy to take the lazy path to emotional stability. What i mean by that is this: i believe you're wrong, but i wouldn't let that fact alone come between my respect of you a as a conscious human being.
User avatar #518 - thefran (04/10/2011) [-]
> Not believing in something that has never been demonstrated to be there is simply more logical than believing in it anyway.

No. Just no.

Actual scientific logic is: if you don't know something, you can't claim anything, you can only believe and make hypotheses. Abscence of evidence doesn't imply evidence of abscence.

Besides, there's plenty of arguments for and against God's existence for both views to be justified and logical.
#543 - filwit (04/10/2011) [-]
i agree with you, but i never stated claiming god doesn't exist is more logical. You're confusing my term "belief" with "claim". i don't believe in God, doesn't mean i claim to know he doesn't exist.

Also, i've never heard a compelling argument for the existence of god, and i don't believe there are any. Not that i'm unwilling to change my belief in light of evidence. but i'm sure we can agree to disagree on this cause i really don't have the patients to debate it ATM.
User avatar #544 - thefran (04/11/2011) [-]
> i've never heard a compelling argument for the existence of god

Duh. That's because you didn't study philosophy long enough and hard enough. People've been arguing about it for thousands of years, there's plenty of arguments on both sides. It all comes down to picking a side.
#553 - filwit (04/14/2011) [-]
How do you know what i have or haven't studied? How do you know i haven't read through all those philosophical debates and still never heard a satisfactory argument for a deity? You don't.
The irony here is that by assuming you know i haven't studied enough philosophy, you're doing exactly what you just advocated against. "Absence of evidence doesn't imply evidence of absence." So unless you have some grand convincing theory you'd like to share, I could care less about your opinions. "Thousands of years of people debating" isn't a convincing reason for me to believe a compelling argument for god exists. It's just an appeal to authorities.

also, your "comes down to picking a side" is simply advocating appealing to authority as well.
User avatar #554 - thefran (04/14/2011) [-]
> How do you know what i have or haven't studied?
Because you claim stupid things such as

> i've never heard a compelling argument for the existence of god, and i don't believe there are any
#555 - filwit (04/14/2011) [-]
blow me, bitch. if the only argument you can come up with is "you don't believe what i do, therefor you're wrong" then you should probably rethink the root drives to some of your beliefs.

talk is cheap. either put forth an argument for the existence of god you feel is convincing, or this is my last response.
#484 - JesseBoo (04/10/2011) [-]
I proved no such point, because I agree with you that aetheists tend to be self centered assholes like myself, but its not ignorant to believe in what everything around you points at, but it is ignorant to believe what you read in a book.
User avatar #522 - thefran (04/10/2011) [-]
> it is ignorant to believe what you read in a book.
Yeah, that's true because I've recently read that in a book.
#541 - JesseBoo (04/10/2011) [-]
That was somewhat funny, but had nothing to do with my rebuddle.
#433 - Core of Aethiest belief: **** it, have some fun.  [+] (5 new replies) 04/10/2011 on Religion's Diagram... +3
User avatar #520 - thefran (04/10/2011) [-]
You can't even spell your own religious belief properly.

Also thank you for proving that atheism implies immorality.
User avatar #539 - JesseBoo (04/10/2011) [-]
Fun doesn't mean immorality. Also morals are what you believe, some find it immoral to use electronics, so I guess you should GTFO.
User avatar #547 - thefran (04/11/2011) [-]
> Fun doesn't mean immorality
Yeah, it does mean being retarded.

Fuck society, man, fuck education, fuck laws, let's just drink beer and insult people over the internet! fuck yeah! That's so cool.


If you are a teenager.

And you are a teenager.
User avatar #463 - Cambro (04/10/2011) [-]
yes, because you die and your dirt. so...YOUR WORTHLESS! Do whatever the hell you want. But before every brush with death, cross your fingers and pray for "just in case-ies"
#470 - JesseBoo (04/10/2011) [-]
Hell yeah, bro.
#430 - Still no god, sorry your silly roll means nothing.  [+] (1 new reply) 04/10/2011 on Religion's Diagram... -3
#454 - dbrak has deleted their comment.
#428 - I'm aetheist and I can understand all of those, but Ignorant, …  [+] (24 new replies) 04/10/2011 on Religion's Diagram... +7
User avatar #466 - TemplateGuy (04/10/2011) [-]
Yeah, I've been a dick about it before, but I gave up...
#434 - Digitalfarts has deleted their comment.
User avatar #469 - CarlosSpicyDinger (04/10/2011) [-]
your red thumbs beg to differ
User avatar #442 - ramstein (04/10/2011) [-]
I used to be atheist but now I'm agnostic and I never once bashed any religion, atheists have a live and let live attitude, most theists flip their shit if you disagree with their religion.
#465 - iaretehvaultboy (04/10/2011) [-]
I dont, I only flip my shit when someone starts to talk shit about christianity. I don't care if you disagree with my religion, but if you're gonna try to change my views on religion then you're no better than the extremists that no one likes.
User avatar #475 - ramstein (04/10/2011) [-]
See you're a good christian who doesn't spawn the term "bible thumper" I respect all religions equally because there's no point in screaming at someone, it wont change them it'll only make them despise the religion driving them further away from accepting their god.
#474 - JesseBoo (04/10/2011) [-]
You just openly contradicted yourself, within 1 comment. I have never seen someone do something that stupid. I'm going to prescribe you a daily pill of suicide. < Get it Darwenism!
#432 - Digitalfarts has deleted their comment.
#436 - JesseBoo (04/10/2011) [-]
Of couse the first isn't socially acceptable because it isn't true, but the second one is.
#458 - Digitalfarts has deleted their comment.
#464 - JesseBoo (04/10/2011) [-]
Gays dont believe in things that defy logic. My science text book doesnt say butt sex is incorrect, but it does say talking snakes and magic appleas are.
User avatar #517 - thefran (04/10/2011) [-]
> implying that you did not just defy logic right there
User avatar #538 - JesseBoo (04/10/2011) [-]
My positive thumbs and your negative ones, beg to differ.
#477 - Digitalfarts has deleted their comment.
#503 - filwit (04/10/2011) [-]
sorry to butt in, but...

if i believed inhaling my cat's farts twice a day made me immortal... then i'm sure lots of people would agree with you when you said my beliefs where stupid.

Not believing in something that has never been demonstrated to be there is simply more logical than believing in it anyway. Especially when there are so many concrete scientific explanations today.
But i admit i say that as a person who's pursued naturalistic answers to superstitious questions and if you aren't someone who's wired to question reality it's easy to take the lazy path to emotional stability. What i mean by that is this: i believe you're wrong, but i wouldn't let that fact alone come between my respect of you a as a conscious human being.
User avatar #518 - thefran (04/10/2011) [-]
> Not believing in something that has never been demonstrated to be there is simply more logical than believing in it anyway.

No. Just no.

Actual scientific logic is: if you don't know something, you can't claim anything, you can only believe and make hypotheses. Abscence of evidence doesn't imply evidence of abscence.

Besides, there's plenty of arguments for and against God's existence for both views to be justified and logical.
#543 - filwit (04/10/2011) [-]
i agree with you, but i never stated claiming god doesn't exist is more logical. You're confusing my term "belief" with "claim". i don't believe in God, doesn't mean i claim to know he doesn't exist.

Also, i've never heard a compelling argument for the existence of god, and i don't believe there are any. Not that i'm unwilling to change my belief in light of evidence. but i'm sure we can agree to disagree on this cause i really don't have the patients to debate it ATM.
User avatar #544 - thefran (04/11/2011) [-]
> i've never heard a compelling argument for the existence of god

Duh. That's because you didn't study philosophy long enough and hard enough. People've been arguing about it for thousands of years, there's plenty of arguments on both sides. It all comes down to picking a side.
#553 - filwit (04/14/2011) [-]
How do you know what i have or haven't studied? How do you know i haven't read through all those philosophical debates and still never heard a satisfactory argument for a deity? You don't.
The irony here is that by assuming you know i haven't studied enough philosophy, you're doing exactly what you just advocated against. "Absence of evidence doesn't imply evidence of absence." So unless you have some grand convincing theory you'd like to share, I could care less about your opinions. "Thousands of years of people debating" isn't a convincing reason for me to believe a compelling argument for god exists. It's just an appeal to authorities.

also, your "comes down to picking a side" is simply advocating appealing to authority as well.
User avatar #554 - thefran (04/14/2011) [-]
> How do you know what i have or haven't studied?
Because you claim stupid things such as

> i've never heard a compelling argument for the existence of god, and i don't believe there are any
#555 - filwit (04/14/2011) [-]
blow me, bitch. if the only argument you can come up with is "you don't believe what i do, therefor you're wrong" then you should probably rethink the root drives to some of your beliefs.

talk is cheap. either put forth an argument for the existence of god you feel is convincing, or this is my last response.
#484 - JesseBoo (04/10/2011) [-]
I proved no such point, because I agree with you that aetheists tend to be self centered assholes like myself, but its not ignorant to believe in what everything around you points at, but it is ignorant to believe what you read in a book.
User avatar #522 - thefran (04/10/2011) [-]
> it is ignorant to believe what you read in a book.
Yeah, that's true because I've recently read that in a book.
#541 - JesseBoo (04/10/2011) [-]
That was somewhat funny, but had nothing to do with my rebuddle.
#361 - Same here *Bro fist* 04/09/2011 on Can't Thumb This Down,... 0
#354 - Wait wait wait. I think I just enjoyed something Rebecca Black said... 04/09/2011 on Burned By Black +14
#101 - Comment deleted 04/09/2011 on Trolling Female Trolls -3
#208 - Something better happen 04/08/2011 on Wonder How This Is Gonna... +3
#642 - Is it a problem if I also thought it was only 11 years? 04/08/2011 on Going senile +1
#4 - Picture 04/08/2011 on Not Shopped +4
#25 - I was going to thumb you up, but then I saw your whiny bitchin… 04/08/2011 on My teacher's awesome +3
#8 - Should of wished for unlimited soda can genies. 04/07/2011 on Wishes +5
#1 - Will it happen??? You decide. 04/06/2011 on Forever Alone 0
#5 - thats better, but you can only have 2 lines. 04/06/2011 on My First Racist Dog 0
#5 - . 04/06/2011 on Supernatural fans 0
#6 - lol 04/06/2011 on Sports injury +7
#9 - Comment deleted 04/06/2011 on The Wat do game 0
#5 - Picture 04/06/2011 on Why 0
#7 - More like power of 8 04/06/2011 on awww yeeaah 0
#5 - thats the dumb bitch face... 04/06/2011 on Fuck that shit +1
#11 - So does school, should we stop that!!! 04/06/2011 on pot vs crack 0

Comments(0):

 

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
No comments!
 Friends (0)