Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 44 Comments: Sammich eater
Send mail to IGiveUp
Invite IGiveUp to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 44 Comments: Sammich eater → Level 45 Comments: Sammich eater
Total Comments Made:
What people say about IGiveUp
Mildy Moist Webm...
How To Fuck Shit...
latest user's comments
- Join the airforce instead. Been in the army 9 years and can co…
Bad advice. It's always packed, you get kicked out for no reason, your transferable civilian skills are nil, and it's impossible to advance because there's too many people.
Source: been in and out of the military for 10 years in both the army and the navy. Most our transfers were from the Air Force for that reason or the marines because they'd like to have knees when they're older (or a couple coasties because shit got hectic when they actually went to the coast- easier to fall off smaller boats, and they actually murder drug dealers on the reg).
Yeah it's better while you're still in the military but you're fucked if things go south and for the rest of your life pretty much (navy, marines and coasties: unusual skills and high paying jobs, lots of opportunities for living in coastal areas, make good grades; army: wind up making it more often than not, somehow end up with higher paying "regular" jobs than the other branches, happier overall, marriages last longer).
Yeah I had a guy in our division who was kicked from the airforce. Some sort of tobacco related incident. Sounded pretty stupid.
If it was tobacco then why wasn't he fucking beheaded that sounds terrible I hope he dies of double AIDS while watching Kevin Smith movies and listening to his parents fuck
My aunt got the kick for mitral valve prolapse. Any reason = you gone, Air Force motto
- Word, Iraq 2010-2011 here
- We had those in our Rg33s. Afghanistan?
Yeah man, 2012-2013
Word, Iraq 2010-2011 here
- My personal favorite is asking if they have koalafied.
- I do outdoorsie things, as well as some nerdy things.
Hook up with an FJer
- Overseas, radio etiquette goes out the window. For example for…
A Close Call
- To own "Class 3" weapons (aka automatic/explosives) …
U.S. can see what Ivan can't
- And here I am just chilling over in the Valley away from all t…
- I go to the armory right across from that school. We use the t…
Someone Posted My School On...
- In the Army we use the term "slick sleeve" for those…
New meaning of "Butter Bar"
Show Comments (0)