|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #2154 on SubscribersLevel 267 Comments: Pure Win
OfflineSend mail to HayleyWilliams Block HayleyWilliams Invite HayleyWilliams to be your friend flag avatar
I'm not really Hayley Williams
- Views: 80091great britain
3921 154 Total: +3767
- Views: 56445Facebook (1)
3528 139 Total: +3389
- Views: 41881Oh you
2962 83 Total: +2879
- Views: 51646AM I RIGHT?
2637 122 Total: +2515
- Views: 44590fuck you
2381 118 Total: +2263
- Views: 29305Fred
1929 66 Total: +1863
latest user's comments
|#116 - Picture||07/23/2014 on scumbag dna||0|
|#57 - Picture||07/23/2014 on Selenophobia||0|
|#95 - Picture||07/18/2014 on Ehmahgerd erliens||+4|
|#25 - Picture||07/17/2014 on Hash brown waffle||+1|
|#144630 - We were talking all day. There was the occasional pause becau…||07/15/2014 on Advice - love advice,...||0|
|#144629 - He's usually up at that time! I didn't text him today so mayb… [+] (1 new reply)||07/15/2014 on Advice - love advice,...||0|
|#144587 - I've been talking to this guy for two weeks already. we've bee… [+] (10 new replies)||07/15/2014 on Advice - love advice,...||0|
#144789 - thedudeistheman (07/16/2014) [-]
It was already mentioned, but in my experience, it's usually because I don't know what to say, or how to transition to a new topic because I have nothing in mind to talk about. Now, should you think it's the latter, it's not because he can't think of anything to talk to you about. It's like when someone asks you what you want to eat, but you say "I don't know," even though you're hungry. You just can't think of what you want to eat.
In the case of the former, it's sometimes difficult to just make conversation, even if he does want to talk to you. I always feel bad when I leave my friend hanging, because I do want to talk to her, but I end up blanking on how to move forward.
Chances are he's probably not ignoring you, especially because you've been texting a lot recently. He might also be a bit burned out on conversation. Again, it's not because he doesn't like you, he just wants something worthwhile to say. Not some half-assed response.
#144627 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx (07/15/2014) [-]
That's an interesting scenario...
I can't speak on his behalf, I can only speak for mine, but hopefully it may give some insight onto your situation:
Reasons why I would stop responding:
● Busy. It's entirely possible he was busy when he got the text, and simply forgot about it later on. (I highly doubt this, if you two were texting nonstop for the past week, though.)
● Don't know where to take the conversation. This normally happens when starting conversations. I never know how to transition into a full-blown conversation from simple small talk. Especially if the girl I'm texting has no intention on getting the conversation going.
Example: Hey, what's up? "nm lol" -- I freaking hate this. It shows she's not trying at all for the conversation.
● If she starts pushing things too quickly. I've had a few instances where girls told me they loved me within 2 weeks of just texting. I've had girls get pissy about my friends (that are girls) on Facebook, because I "might be cheating on them," even though nothing had been developed yet. I even once had a girl who told her mom about her feelings for me, who then told my parents, who then tried to pursued me to date her. Somehow my parents got me to send her a text message, I believe they threatened to ground me, and sooner or later I tried to slowly drop contact with her. I didn't like her the way she liked me. After texting a decent amount for three days, I didn't reply in 10 hours, and she sent me a message: "Hey, are we okay?!"
I still feel like a douche about that last one... Although no one should control me through my parents. Yes, this was pretty recent, too.
#144628 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx (07/15/2014) [-]
So my best advice for you would be to give him some space. Wait it out.
Don't do anything clingy. Don't write a blog post about him. Don't ask "Are we okay?"
Just wait and see if he ever responds. Worst case scenario, in a few days you send him a text like "What up, fag?" -- And you act like one of his guy friends. That'll get his attention, for sure.*
* Might not be the best thing to say. It will get his attention, but how he reacts is at the flip of a coin. He could take it lightly, he could not.
Also, I stayed in the stupid character limit and FJ wouldn't let me post the full comment.
|#63 - Picture||07/15/2014 on Talk about generation gap||+1|
|#30 - Picture||07/09/2014 on i'm shuttin down FJ||0|
|#89 - Picture||07/08/2014 on Real Life Anime Fall||+7|