Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #47933 on Subscribers
Level 216 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to GhandisPimpCane
Invite GhandisPimpCane to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 28 Content: Peasant → Level 29 Content: Peasant
Comment Level Progress:
Level 216 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 217 Comments: Comedic Genius
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
Hey im seth nice to meet you. hows it goin
What people say about GhandisPimpCane
latest user's comments
- World power status in 236 years? i would think that some of th…
That Awkward Moment....
- Lol my friend in the dorms made me play D&D i chose the ba…
- O god i remember Cows voice and it wont get out of my head!!! …
- looks like Modern Family. the actress is Sofia Vergara
- i couldnt agree more. I mean its like the author of twilight, …
- I remember when beat the game i just stared at the screen for …
- it was a short played right before Wreck it ralph, kind of lik…
Faith in Disney
...Wreck it Ralph was from Pixar, they have been working with Disney since the dawn of time..
Interesting bit of trivia, Pixar was originally founded by George Lucas and later sold to Disney.
You, my good man, are incorrect. While it is true that Pixar have always been with Disney, the Disney Animation Studios logo appears at the start, not the Pixar one, signifying that it was Disney not Pixar who made this film.
My apologies, it has been a bit since I last saw the film, and so was drawing more of the fact that most pixar related films were created alongside Disney, and so they would be one in the same for the shorts.
It actually just came out over here in this neck of the woods, so you being wrong is understandable.
- Why does every company have no ceilings to cover the ventilati…
Best Places to Work
It's trendy. Fuck if I know why...
- the problem with railguns is that they travel so fast they do …
Fun fact! The projectiles fired out of a railgun do, in fact, drop! Gravity plays the same role on them as it does every other object that has mass (or energy depending on your knowledge of physics). While they may not "drop" as much as other slower moving objects, they still only travel roughly 7800-8000 mph, which is about 9,000 mph too slow to actually fall and miss the earth which would give the appearance that they were "in orbit" or not dropping with the curve of the earth. Of course, if someone did invent the projectiles could in fact travel the roughly 17,000 mph needed, and fired it while still in our atmosphere, it would more than likely just burn up due to the enormous amount of heat generated by friction with the air.
TL;DR - Don't be lazy, just fucking read it. You'll learn something.
- I can here their voices like its yesterday. Thank you OP thank you
Show Comments (6)