Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

GhandisPimpCane

Rank #43854 on Subscribers
GhandisPimpCane Avatar Level 216 Comments: Comedic Genius
Offline
Send mail to GhandisPimpCane Block GhandisPimpCane Invite GhandisPimpCane to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Age: 21
Date Signed Up:9/09/2010
Last Login:12/22/2014
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 282 total,  329 ,  47
Comment Thumbs: 1643 total,  2315 ,  672
Content Level Progress: 20% (2/10)
Level 28 Content: Peasant → Level 29 Content: Peasant
Comment Level Progress: 43% (43/100)
Level 216 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 217 Comments: Comedic Genius
Subscribers:1
Content Views:11153
Times Content Favorited:15 times
Total Comments Made:620
FJ Points:1940
Favorite Tags: Reading (2) | this (2) | You (2)
Hey im seth nice to meet you. hows it goin

latest user's comments

#449 - 1. It is the easy way out. She could have lived the rest of he… 10/14/2012 on Fuck Amanda Todd -2
#27 - That's generation kill, good HBO series in my opinion 10/14/2012 on Justin Beebs +2
#350 - I think OP was talking about being grateful for your life. You…  [+] (2 new replies) 10/14/2012 on Fuck Amanda Todd 0
User avatar #373 - omfgitsstsix (10/14/2012) [-]
1. Do not ever say that suicide the an easy way out. Ever.

2. You don't seem to understand the concept that people with different personalities handle problems in varying ways. She ended up desperately seeking approval. When that didn't work, she gave up.

3. Don't ever tell people to be grateful that they're alive unless they have a legitimate reason to be grateful(survived a horrifying incident, had a close call, etc). It makes you sound like more of a dick than you may be trying to be.

4. Family is not always helpful. In fact, they didn't do much for me.

5. Clearing her Facebook contacts seems like a logical thing to do. It would have led to her being alienated even further in real life by people she couldn't avoid.

I'm going to assume this girl was a extrovert. She would have been a person who craved human interaction. It's what extroverts thrive on. When they don't have that, they lose a piece of them self. If that interaction is negative (such as the case of Amanda Todd), then part of who they are is also destructive to their state of mind.
User avatar #449 - GhandisPimpCane (10/14/2012) [-]
1. It is the easy way out. She could have lived the rest of her life and enjoy it. When i was 15 i contemplated it a lot. being 19 now I see that was a stupid immature thought and I am happy even through hardships.

2. Using the word giving up means easy way out. Also yes people do think differently but she was had many options to seek: Parents, legal system, guidance counsolers and did she even try to make friends or just wanted approval from her bullies?

3. And do you know how grateful you should be for your life? you could have been an insect or animal but you are a human bieng. There are tons of people suffering far worse that she did and many have come back stronger after hard times. Being grateful makes you enjoy life that much more and enjoy the real things in life.

4. I'm sorry your family isn't carrying for you. Do you have friends that open their families up for you, any family members at all or someone to talk to. If not have you tried talking and finding someone you can talk to.

5. Lol you are thinking like a pre teen if facebook is a a deciding factor for being alienated or not. I mean come on, people can live and make friends without updating their lives about the 5 day relationships they brag about or how much their shallow friends love them. How old are you? cause thinking facebook is a key social pillar of life itself is a very sophomoric thought. She could have blocked the bullies also so their goes your argument. Not to be mean but I'm thinking she was a superficial girl cause there are tons of poeple to befriend at the middle school level if you are an extrovert as you think she is.
#50 - You ll get your chance bro. Took me awhile but I finally found… 10/14/2012 on fugly +1
#9 - If you are American we do not depend on Oil from the middles e… 09/22/2012 on Terrorists -3
#9 - I am dinosaur and i can Rawrrrrr  [+] (3 new replies) 09/16/2012 on title +68
User avatar #22 - badpeace (09/16/2012) [-]
I am nigger and i can nigger.
#24 - diilemmaz has deleted their comment.
User avatar #30 - whiteniggers (09/16/2012) [-]
and bingo was his name-o
#14 - ahaha thumb for you bro!! 09/16/2012 on priceless 0
#36 - Possibly using a drone or robot. Xbox con troll ers are an Ame…  [+] (6 new replies) 09/16/2012 on Dear Hipsters... 0
User avatar #37 - xodios (09/16/2012) [-]
I want that job.
#38 - suckmyrichard has deleted their comment.
#41 - captan has deleted their comment.
#42 - suckmyrichard has deleted their comment.
#43 - captan has deleted their comment.
#44 - suckmyrichard has deleted their comment.
#224 - hmm quite possibly. I would actually like to see how Master Ch… 09/14/2012 on Why Halo there! 0
#190 - hmm that is debatable because the Master Chief is a geneticall…  [+] (2 new replies) 09/14/2012 on Why Halo there! +3
User avatar #194 - schneidend (09/14/2012) [-]
Marines in the Mass Effect universe are genetically augmented, though admittedly not to the degree of the Spartans.
User avatar #224 - GhandisPimpCane (09/14/2012) [-]
hmm quite possibly. I would actually like to see how Master Chief would react to Shepard's biotic powers
#84 - Picture 09/12/2012 on So true.... +4
#1115 - Thank you for seeing my point :) and ya I can concede to that.… 09/12/2012 on 'Murica 9/11 0
#1077 - lol Looking at that sentence now I should have added a semi co… 09/12/2012 on 'Murica 9/11 +2
#1074 - Sorry. If I were not on the internet I would put more time and…  [+] (1 new reply) 09/12/2012 on 'Murica 9/11 +2
User avatar #1484 - sergeantamerica (09/12/2012) [-]
Quite right good sir.
#1056 - well ya i am not talking about strategy wise, even though what…  [+] (5 new replies) 09/12/2012 on 'Murica 9/11 +2
#1063 - crilleballe (09/12/2012) [-]
The Al Queda had been working before the USA entered the middle east, but never targeted anyone in the UN. Only when we interfered did they target us, because we posed a greater threat. They are attacking us because their goal is to eliminate all non-muslim, but the catalyst for the attacks on UN, was the invasion.
User avatar #1061 - sergeantamerica (09/12/2012) [-]
Even though your grammar makes educated people cry, you've brought up a good point. Thanks for the attempt at a decent rebuttal.
User avatar #1077 - GhandisPimpCane (09/12/2012) [-]
lol Looking at that sentence now I should have added a semi colon or at least finished the sentence. My bad lol
User avatar #1074 - GhandisPimpCane (09/12/2012) [-]
Sorry. If I were not on the internet I would put more time and effort in my sentencing. However, seeing that this is funny junk I am only half paying attention to this debate, due to me going on funny junk for the Lulz. I shall forever make sure my grammar is proper from now on. And thank you on the compliment about my point. I am trying to show that the US is not the only victim of terrorism, we just make a big deal out of it because we are Americans.
User avatar #1484 - sergeantamerica (09/12/2012) [-]
Quite right good sir.
#1044 - US wasn't in Iraq and Afghanistan. The US did not provoke Al Q…  [+] (7 new replies) 09/12/2012 on 'Murica 9/11 +4
#1051 - crilleballe (09/12/2012) [-]
They didn't attack the USA, and later, other countries because they weren't muslims. They did it, and still does it, because they know they can't win in conventional warfare. Therefore they seek out some of the most effective military strategies: Terrorism and suicide attacks.
User avatar #1056 - GhandisPimpCane (09/12/2012) [-]
well ya i am not talking about strategy wise, even though what they did was horrendous it was done very effectively, but the US did not provoke Al Qaeda in any way that what I am saying. I am saying that terrorist attacked the US because of our different ideals the same reason why they attacked our brothers in London and around the world.
#1063 - crilleballe (09/12/2012) [-]
The Al Queda had been working before the USA entered the middle east, but never targeted anyone in the UN. Only when we interfered did they target us, because we posed a greater threat. They are attacking us because their goal is to eliminate all non-muslim, but the catalyst for the attacks on UN, was the invasion.
User avatar #1061 - sergeantamerica (09/12/2012) [-]
Even though your grammar makes educated people cry, you've brought up a good point. Thanks for the attempt at a decent rebuttal.
User avatar #1077 - GhandisPimpCane (09/12/2012) [-]
lol Looking at that sentence now I should have added a semi colon or at least finished the sentence. My bad lol
User avatar #1074 - GhandisPimpCane (09/12/2012) [-]
Sorry. If I were not on the internet I would put more time and effort in my sentencing. However, seeing that this is funny junk I am only half paying attention to this debate, due to me going on funny junk for the Lulz. I shall forever make sure my grammar is proper from now on. And thank you on the compliment about my point. I am trying to show that the US is not the only victim of terrorism, we just make a big deal out of it because we are Americans.
User avatar #1484 - sergeantamerica (09/12/2012) [-]
Quite right good sir.
#1037 - Whaattttt?  [+] (1 new reply) 09/12/2012 on 'Murica 9/11 +3
User avatar #1050 - atikoon (09/12/2012) [-]
me sy, pec tim in da US, bt der r war goin on in da meddel east.
#1030 - 9/11 was during peace time and unprovoked, Nagasaki and Hirosh…  [+] (16 new replies) 09/12/2012 on 'Murica 9/11 +6
User avatar #1087 - thisjerk (09/12/2012) [-]
I wouldn't say it was unprovoked by any means. The US was not very kind to the middle east throughout the 80's and early 90's. Yes in the late 90's and early 2000's, the US was at 'peace' with the middle east, but they still had a grudge.
But you're right, Japan was actually willing to fight to the last child, they were arming children. Japanese citizens would rather die than surrender, as they believed in honor... And backed into a corner, faced with defeat, they became more dangerous as they were willing to die to kill allied forces. Even after Japan did surrender, Japanese in the pacific still fought Allied forces for years afterwards.
User avatar #1115 - GhandisPimpCane (09/12/2012) [-]
Thank you for seeing my point :) and ya I can concede to that. I mean with the US helping Al Qaeda against the Soviet Union, which in retrospect was kind of stupid. Also there was the problems in Iran, the Gulf War, and pre existing anti western ideals, which I could see as some provocation.
#1036 - crilleballe (09/12/2012) [-]
> 9/11 was during peace time and unprovoked
> was during peace time and unprovoked
> peace time and unprovoked
> peace time
> unprovoked
> wat.
#1057 - anonymous (09/12/2012) [-]
You're obviously an un-educated twat. Thanks for trying! You win the "I'm fucking retarded" medal!

Next time I suggest you read a few books, and maybe, just maybe, brush up on your world history and/or knowledge. (It's and/or because I don't want to overload such a fragile mind.)
#1064 - crilleballe (09/12/2012) [-]
Sooo... what you're saying is that Al Queda just thought that, 'Hey, lets bomb the World Trade Center twin towers' without anyone provoking it.

I literally cannot believe that you could be so ignorant.
User avatar #1044 - GhandisPimpCane (09/12/2012) [-]
US wasn't in Iraq and Afghanistan. The US did not provoke Al Qaeda besides being "infidels" but everyone is so I do not really count that.
#1051 - crilleballe (09/12/2012) [-]
They didn't attack the USA, and later, other countries because they weren't muslims. They did it, and still does it, because they know they can't win in conventional warfare. Therefore they seek out some of the most effective military strategies: Terrorism and suicide attacks.
User avatar #1056 - GhandisPimpCane (09/12/2012) [-]
well ya i am not talking about strategy wise, even though what they did was horrendous it was done very effectively, but the US did not provoke Al Qaeda in any way that what I am saying. I am saying that terrorist attacked the US because of our different ideals the same reason why they attacked our brothers in London and around the world.
#1063 - crilleballe (09/12/2012) [-]
The Al Queda had been working before the USA entered the middle east, but never targeted anyone in the UN. Only when we interfered did they target us, because we posed a greater threat. They are attacking us because their goal is to eliminate all non-muslim, but the catalyst for the attacks on UN, was the invasion.
User avatar #1061 - sergeantamerica (09/12/2012) [-]
Even though your grammar makes educated people cry, you've brought up a good point. Thanks for the attempt at a decent rebuttal.
User avatar #1077 - GhandisPimpCane (09/12/2012) [-]
lol Looking at that sentence now I should have added a semi colon or at least finished the sentence. My bad lol
User avatar #1074 - GhandisPimpCane (09/12/2012) [-]
Sorry. If I were not on the internet I would put more time and effort in my sentencing. However, seeing that this is funny junk I am only half paying attention to this debate, due to me going on funny junk for the Lulz. I shall forever make sure my grammar is proper from now on. And thank you on the compliment about my point. I am trying to show that the US is not the only victim of terrorism, we just make a big deal out of it because we are Americans.
User avatar #1484 - sergeantamerica (09/12/2012) [-]
Quite right good sir.
User avatar #1032 - atikoon (09/12/2012) [-]
y yes, pec tim in us, bt war in teh mddl east -_-
#1037 - GhandisPimpCane (09/12/2012) [-]
Whaattttt?
User avatar #1050 - atikoon (09/12/2012) [-]
me sy, pec tim in da US, bt der r war goin on in da meddel east.
#1026 - You do know that japan was training their civilians to kills U… 09/12/2012 on 'Murica 9/11 +1
#6 - haha o god what is this from??? this made me laugh out loud th…  [+] (1 new reply) 09/10/2012 on Oh nein 0
User avatar #7 - EnergizierAnon (09/10/2012) [-]
its assasins creed, the jesus christ edition
#33 - Typical poser with a Tapout t shirt that can't fight -__- 09/09/2012 on MURRICA FUCK YEAH +2
#39 - One question do zombies have a metabolism? I was always wonde…  [+] (2 new replies) 09/09/2012 on Things to confront zombies... 0
#53 - RageGuyyourmom (09/09/2012) [-]
well what you really should worry about is how long it takes the average human body to decay, there is always something to eat, but from what I understand it takes about a year for a human body to completely decompose if being fed upon by animals, if not well the emergency bullet is there for a reason...
User avatar #41 - kapitanokliosov (09/09/2012) [-]
well it depends the common zombie only eats flesh but rots if it was a crazy mad cow disease then i think that they would need to eat or drink.
#37 - A .22 ruger since i know how to clean and strip the rifle, als… 09/09/2012 on Things to confront zombies... 0
#65 - My dog Bowzer was abused in his first few months he was born a… 09/09/2012 on Why Rescueing Animals Is... +2
#16 - That whole episode was amazing, especially that scene. The pur…  [+] (1 new reply) 09/09/2012 on zuko from devianart +8
#19 - mitchsmith (09/09/2012) [-]
the best part was how everything was just silent and dramatic music was playing
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 550 / Total items point value: 1000

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #6 - switchy (02/16/2012) [-]
That comment you got -12 toenail clippings on? You were completely right. +1
#5 - cghfg **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #3 - twistofcain (08/04/2011) [-]
noce omegle wins
User avatar #4 to #3 - GhandisPimpCane (08/05/2011) [-]
learned from the best
User avatar #1 - epochpenors (12/21/2010) [-]
lol comment virginaty stolen
#2 to #1 - GhandisPimpCane (03/26/2011) [-]
I feel so dirty now
 Friends (0)