Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #4782 on Comments
Level 311 Comments: Wizard
Send mail to Gandalfthewhite
Invite Gandalfthewhite to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
was on middle earth but i moved to the undying lands
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 106 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 107 Content: Funny Junkie
Comment Level Progress:
Level 311 Comments: Wizard → Level 312 Comments: Wizard
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
dont you ever call me santa or dumbledoor
What people say about Gandalfthewhite
latest user's comments
- Wouldn't that be damn near physically impossible to finish on …
The most I've ever eaten is 8, plus they are only like 2x2x2 burgers so they dont fill you up for anything. and the patty on them is like 2-3 millimeters thick and on top of that the patty has 5 holes in it (for cooking purposes) about half the size of an american dime (i would have used british currency for the comparison but i have never had occasion to see any). I might compare them to a third of a mcdonalds cheeseburger. I've heard of people polishing off like 20 or so. And I'm sure the fattest of bastards might top off 40-50. But dear God if anyone could finish 100...
moral of the story is that these crave cases/crates are more intended for a party or for the next week of breakfast.
Hope this was helpful
God Save the Queen,
- Isn't a pirate basically a viking but with better technology
Yeah i guess... but not realy viking refers specificly to a pirate from scandinavia between the 8th and 10th centuries.
Where as pirate is just a genereric term for a person commiting illigal acctivity either at sea.
has deleted their comment.
- I thought it was because she isn't a major character
- i was always offered drugs when i dressed more rock/metal orie…
We've been told lies our...
- While i don't agree that they never mention where things are, …
- That's a mod in development not an official release
- They shouldn't have made a remastered Skyrim, they should have…
The "remastered" version of skyrim was just a slightly more up to date engine with a little bit better lighting effects and water. I would prefer a REAL remaster for Oblivion.
There's a fan project doing just that called skyblvion. You can look it up online
Please do, the graphics are the only think keeping me from diving in
- Well that all depends on what part of Britain he's from
- LGBTQP...where the **** did the Q & P come from? What does…
Do you feel like a hero yet?
- They need to bring out like a KOTOR/Skyrim/Witcher mix style g…
awesome lightsaber fighting
the odds of Didney letting anyone make a gritty star wars game with that level of detail is very slim, sadly
I like your Icon
Show Comments (13)