Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #4464 on Comments
Level 312 Comments: Wizard
Send mail to Gandalfthewhite
Invite Gandalfthewhite to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
was on middle earth but i moved to the undying lands
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 106 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 107 Content: Funny Junkie
Comment Level Progress:
Level 312 Comments: Wizard → Level 313 Comments: Wizard
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
dont you ever call me santa or dumbledoor
What people say about Gandalfthewhite
latest user's comments
- Leaving drinks at my work used be be a great night to look for…
Office VS Retail
- We all relied on eachother, weren't no way anyone would have w…
Britbong and Aussie have a...
Britain probably would have. But it would have taken 3 times as long and cost 20x the soldiers. Thank god so many brave souls came together to repel Nazi Germany.
yeah but that wouldn't be possible again.The only reason we would've had a hope of winning without america is Empire and then waiting for Germany to run out of manpower throwing it at the USSR after Order No. 227. It would've been a close call and personally i'm not sure we could have done it, but it's possible.
Then considering the impact after WW2 is we wouldn't necessarily be able to stand up to USSR without america so they would take a huge swathe of Europe and without the cold war we could've ended up with ww3 as it was probably one of the only reasons nationalism wasn't rekindled like it did after ww1
- the french kind of came from germany, but the thing is no one …
We have reached new levels...
- I heard the original sequel was going to revolve around Jokers…
Heath was a beast
- He had his fair share of moments that made me chuckle a bit. Y…
Heath was a beast
- In Amsterdam it's like €80
Landays Acari Mocava
- the tinniest changes can have a big impact, maybe he would hav…
Oj was married when he met Nicole and he was cheating wit her before divorcing his wife. Nicole was a waitress a the time and totally unaffected by OJ being drafted by the Bills.
I mean for all we know, oj gets drafted by a different team still becomes a star and meets Nicole exactly one year later and does the exact same thing as before. The Butterfly effect isn't the idea that one small thing explains a major event, in this case the murdeds. But that shit is unpredictable and we don't know for certain what a small change would do.
It could mean that the two never meet, it could also mean that the two meet slightly later like I posted above. In the same way that I can roll a dice in slightly different ways but still end up with a 6 as the outcome to both rolls.
It would by in all likelihood mean they never met. Something as major as changing which city you live in would obvously have a large impact on how your life develops.
Several things could have changed making him not murder her, and not getting the Kardashians as attorneys. Keep in mind there's a million more reasons:
1. Ends up in another team, his career goes to shite. Never becomes famous.
2. His new surroundings in this city make him a changed man, he never cheats and would certainly never kill.
3. His new background makes it so that he ends up in another part of town and never meets Nicole.
4. His new background makes it so that he never meets Nicole.
5. His new background makes it so that he and Nicole meet but never "fall in love".
And it goes on and on.
To re-iterate: Changing a persons home city is such a large change it'd without a doubt change the entirety of that persons life.
Except the dice sides are now nearly infinite. What are the odds.
- Your point? Did this post in any way promote Christianity? And…
- It's been my morning alarm tone for month now so yeah i could …
- It came from the Medieval period where he was portrayed as a s…
Assorted Internets #52
Show Comments (13)