Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

FearsomeDraken    

Rank #6498 on Comments
FearsomeDraken Avatar Level 195 Comments: Anon Annihilator
Offline
Send mail to FearsomeDraken Block FearsomeDraken Invite FearsomeDraken to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Date Signed Up:11/16/2010
Last Login:11/28/2014
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#6498
Highest Content Rank:#1990
Highest Comment Rank:#6505
Content Thumbs: 2437 total,  2746 ,  309
Comment Thumbs: 1112 total,  1226 ,  114
Content Level Progress: 36% (36/100)
Level 124 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 125 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress: 30% (3/10)
Level 195 Comments: Anon Annihilator → Level 196 Comments: Anon Annihilator
Subscribers:2
Content Views:61282
Times Content Favorited:246 times
Total Comments Made:308
FJ Points:3413

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny pictures

1 2 > [ 12 Funny Pictures Total ]
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny videos

  • Views: 5543
    Thumbs Up 36 Thumbs Down 8 Total: +28
    Comments: 7
    Favorites: 4
    Uploaded: 01/14/11
    Hidden Porn Stash Hidden Porn Stash
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

youtube videos

user's friends

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 1844 / Total items point value: 4432

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #9 - murrlogic (09/29/2014) [-]
Susan B. Sherman will be hosting Raw in Chicago tonight
User avatar #11 to #10 - murrlogic (09/29/2014) [-]
Susan B Sherman is that one lady who encourages a lot of people including John Cena to wear **** tons of Pink to have people be aware of Breast Cancer

However only like 1% of that donation money goes to cancer research. the other 99% goes personally into her bank account
User avatar #12 to #11 - FearsomeDraken (09/29/2014) [-]
That's pretty ****** . I know a lot of charitys are pretty shadey
User avatar #13 to #12 - murrlogic (09/29/2014) [-]
Also her cheap crap (cheap in quality not in price) is ******* expensive too and Cena buys whole boxes of it. It all came from China.

And people wonder why people have cancer.
User avatar #1 - dancingdoggy (03/22/2014) [-]
I like you. Thanks
#2 to #1 - FearsomeDraken (03/22/2014) [-]
No problem! Have a cute picture!
No problem! Have a cute picture!
User avatar #3 to #2 - dancingdoggy (03/22/2014) [-]
Cuteness ^^
#4 to #3 - FearsomeDraken (03/22/2014) [-]
I have a fair number of cute just because! Rarely get to use them for reactions.
I have a fair number of cute just because! Rarely get to use them for reactions.
#5 to #4 - dancingdoggy (03/22/2014) [-]
I have cool gifs... but my computer won't let me upload gifs
Here's a picture of a happy dog... MY happy dog ^^
And don't get me started because I could post pictures of her all night long.
#6 to #5 - FearsomeDraken (03/22/2014) [-]
Odd, never heard of that problem before. That's sad! And cute dog, got two of my own as well as two demonic cats.
Odd, never heard of that problem before. That's sad! And cute dog, got two of my own as well as two demonic cats.
User avatar #7 to #6 - dancingdoggy (03/22/2014) [-]
Ah, cats. I'm a dog person, but I like cats. Cats are just unpredictable for me... I'm more used to reading dogs
User avatar #8 to #7 - FearsomeDraken (03/22/2014) [-]
Cats are dicks, love them, but still assholes. I used to be a cat person but now I'm a dog person. When the day comes my kitties pass on I won't be getting anymore. But that'll be another ten years minimum hopefully so plenty of kitty time.
 Friends (0)