Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Daeiros    

Rank #1414 on Comments
Daeiros Avatar Level 285 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
Offline
Send mail to Daeiros Block Daeiros Invite Daeiros to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Age: 26
Date Signed Up:11/13/2009
Last Login:7/10/2014
Location:USA
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#6801
Comment Ranking:#1414
Highest Content Rank:#1163
Highest Comment Rank:#1412
Content Thumbs: 2706 total,  2996 ,  290
Comment Thumbs: 9059 total,  10071 ,  1012
Content Level Progress: 96% (96/100)
Level 126 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 127 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress: 43% (43/100)
Level 285 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor → Level 286 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
Subscribers:8
Content Views:28312
Times Content Favorited:207 times
Total Comments Made:1857
FJ Points:11575

latest user's comments

#6 - Seriously though, that really sucks dude. Medical treatment sh… 06/20/2014 on help 0
#4 - While I disagree with all the insanity behind it, I do agree t… 06/20/2014 on Xe is really not that great 0
#19 - I used to have fragile self esteem too. Then I realized it… 06/19/2014 on fyi 0
#13 - well from what i saw on her profile, all her nsfw posts that s…  [+] (2 new replies) 06/19/2014 on fyi 0
User avatar #18 - desertstones (06/19/2014) [-]
you sound reasonable. that's rare to see on this site. thanks for your words, it is true that I got more positive feedback. although, being someone who has pretty fragile self esteem, I got easily upset over some (predictable) stupid comments.
User avatar #19 - Daeiros (06/19/2014) [-]
I used to have fragile self esteem too.
Then I realized it's called SELF esteem for a reason, and I stopped letting it be dependent on the approval of other people.

The key is to tell yourself how awesome you are all the time, instead of constantly downing yourself. If I nearly dropped something, then caught it, I would literally shout out loud when I was alone of course "Cause I'm a fucking ninja!" The more I did this instead of thinking to myself how clumsy I am, the less clumsy I became.

Once you increase your sense of self worth, a few rude comments from a handful of dumb asses can't touch you.
#11 - okay in case you haven't realized by now this site is primaril…  [+] (4 new replies) 06/19/2014 on fyi +1
#12 - anonymous (06/19/2014) [-]
what positive feedback
User avatar #13 - Daeiros (06/19/2014) [-]
well from what i saw on her profile, all her nsfw posts that she was in the process of deleting apparently had been thumbed up, on average more than 15 thumbs which is good for nsfw, most of the comments were saying "add me!" and "You're cute!" and all the comments on her profile say the same

I actually saw nothing negative, but like I said, posts were disappearing, so I may have missed what led to this rant.
User avatar #18 - desertstones (06/19/2014) [-]
you sound reasonable. that's rare to see on this site. thanks for your words, it is true that I got more positive feedback. although, being someone who has pretty fragile self esteem, I got easily upset over some (predictable) stupid comments.
User avatar #19 - Daeiros (06/19/2014) [-]
I used to have fragile self esteem too.
Then I realized it's called SELF esteem for a reason, and I stopped letting it be dependent on the approval of other people.

The key is to tell yourself how awesome you are all the time, instead of constantly downing yourself. If I nearly dropped something, then caught it, I would literally shout out loud when I was alone of course "Cause I'm a fucking ninja!" The more I did this instead of thinking to myself how clumsy I am, the less clumsy I became.

Once you increase your sense of self worth, a few rude comments from a handful of dumb asses can't touch you.
#45 - I agree completely, and have had similar experiences. I lost a… 06/19/2014 on this guy is a fucking champion +9
#21 - Okay, I have the solution for people like you From n… 06/19/2014 on strangers +2
#171 - inb4 "check ur privilege, cis scum." I'm Bi. … 06/19/2014 on check yoself! 0
#20 - I hear there are whales up there! 06/18/2014 on that's humans for ya +2
#21 - Picture  [+] (1 new reply) 06/17/2014 on understanding +14
#36 - ninjaroo (06/18/2014) [-]
They don't eat any animals, so you have to eat every animal on earth three times.
#421 - Do YOU have a citation proving men and women working the sam… 06/17/2014 on There we go 0
#104 - actually, there are secretly powerful telekinetic mafia assass…  [+] (1 new reply) 06/16/2014 on What we must not do for... +2
#133 - charliechaplain (06/17/2014) [-]
that made me laugh really hard for some reason, thank you sir
#160 - I never claimed perfection, I never claimed that prejudice is …  [+] (1 new reply) 06/16/2014 on Men are pigs 0
User avatar #169 - TheseChocodiles (06/16/2014) [-]
I disagree. As a sociologist, I see it differently, I'm not going to argue because honestly I couldn't be fucked.
#28 - That was an intelligent, well thought out response. Your l…  [+] (10 new replies) 06/15/2014 on Men are pigs +5
User avatar #41 - TheseChocodiles (06/15/2014) [-]
I'm not interested in making my argument. The fact that you don't understand that being a white male is the most advantageous makes me incredulous. You think western society is prejudice free, it's not at all.
User avatar #44 - meganinja (06/15/2014) [-]
If you don't support your argument, how do you expect to not lose?
User avatar #46 - TheseChocodiles (06/15/2014) [-]
I don't care if I lose or get red thumbs. A person should know that prejudice does not just leave a society and it's of course my first comment is a matter of opinion which can be argued, I just said it to rile people up on this site, they're so focused on shit that doesn't have any substance.
But to say race and gender aren't still legitimate obstacles shows a blindness that I don't want to argue with. Of course they are, people still hold old fashioned views, just because people aren't as vocal about them doesn't mean they don't hold them. I'm not denying progress, I'm denying perfection.
User avatar #160 - Daeiros (06/16/2014) [-]
I never claimed perfection, I never claimed that prejudice is gone, but when the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is black... kinda hard to sit there and say that it's hard out there for a brutha

Of course there are still isolated incidents of racist and sexist assholes being assholes but society at large no longer has separate water fountains, anyone of any color or gender has the same opportunities available to them, and if they are denied those opportunities because of race/gender/any other protected status, they can SUE because that is ILLEGAL. The fear of a lawsuit costing millions of dollars and the bad publicity that could ruin your company keeps most of the remaining prejudice in line. The reason you don't see many women operating jackhammers isn't because of male privilege, it's because women don't fucking want to operate jackhammers, they received 0 applications from women, therefore, they hired 0 women. If on the off chance a woman did apply for the job, and she was qualified and capable and passed the basic test given to all applicants, she would get the job

That whole white male privilege bullshit is mainly used as an excuse to "level the playing field" with shit like affirmative action. If a white male who busted his ass to earn 2 masters degrees and graduate top of his class, with years of experience in a related field applies for a job, and some black guy with no qualifications applies for the same job, AA says that the black guy should get the job because he is black and he is there and that is all the qualification he needs. You need to have the same number of black employees as you have white employees regardless of how many apply or how qualified they are, the important thing is that the number is the same, otherwise, you are racist

My point is that the opportunity exists for those who chose to take it and make the effort. There aren't any "no girls allowed" signs and perpetuating the myth of white male privilege makes things worse for everyone
User avatar #169 - TheseChocodiles (06/16/2014) [-]
I disagree. As a sociologist, I see it differently, I'm not going to argue because honestly I couldn't be fucked.
User avatar #33 - stupro (06/15/2014) [-]
Science is his rifle.
Intellect is his blade.

User avatar #45 - deadmanlopez (06/15/2014) [-]
care to do battle?
#47 - stupro (06/15/2014) [-]
hey it's the edgy must do a dance guy!
#50 - deadmanlopez (06/15/2014) [-]
I'm not gonna live it down am I?
#51 - stupro (06/15/2014) [-]
you're my hero
#24 - >implying that in modern day, first world countries race an…  [+] (15 new replies) 06/15/2014 on Men are pigs +7
User avatar #144 - hoponthefeelstrain (06/16/2014) [-]
It doesn't just happen to black kids, it's common in the ghetto where gangs are prevalent and so are single parent homes.
User avatar #143 - hoponthefeelstrain (06/16/2014) [-]
>be born black
> dad split cause he's 15
> mom 15
> drops out of highschool to raise me
>shitty job
>poor neighborhood
>poor school
> join one of the many gangs for protection and male role models also easy money
> bitches love me cause I'm rich
> Poor grades cause focused on this easy money
> knock a girl up and split
> get caught and thrown in jail
> kid has no dad
cycle repeats.
#103 - anonymous (06/16/2014) [-]
colleges would be less likely to administrate them if they were black, thats what it would mean
User avatar #26 - TheseChocodiles (06/15/2014) [-]
you're an idiot.
User avatar #28 - Daeiros (06/15/2014) [-]
That was an intelligent, well thought out response.
Your logic and reasoning are foolproof, your evidence, rock solid and indisputable.
You have truly enlightened me, I now see the error of my ways and have grown as a person from this encounter.
pssst. That was sarcasm. Just making sure you got it.
User avatar #41 - TheseChocodiles (06/15/2014) [-]
I'm not interested in making my argument. The fact that you don't understand that being a white male is the most advantageous makes me incredulous. You think western society is prejudice free, it's not at all.
User avatar #44 - meganinja (06/15/2014) [-]
If you don't support your argument, how do you expect to not lose?
User avatar #46 - TheseChocodiles (06/15/2014) [-]
I don't care if I lose or get red thumbs. A person should know that prejudice does not just leave a society and it's of course my first comment is a matter of opinion which can be argued, I just said it to rile people up on this site, they're so focused on shit that doesn't have any substance.
But to say race and gender aren't still legitimate obstacles shows a blindness that I don't want to argue with. Of course they are, people still hold old fashioned views, just because people aren't as vocal about them doesn't mean they don't hold them. I'm not denying progress, I'm denying perfection.
User avatar #160 - Daeiros (06/16/2014) [-]
I never claimed perfection, I never claimed that prejudice is gone, but when the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is black... kinda hard to sit there and say that it's hard out there for a brutha

Of course there are still isolated incidents of racist and sexist assholes being assholes but society at large no longer has separate water fountains, anyone of any color or gender has the same opportunities available to them, and if they are denied those opportunities because of race/gender/any other protected status, they can SUE because that is ILLEGAL. The fear of a lawsuit costing millions of dollars and the bad publicity that could ruin your company keeps most of the remaining prejudice in line. The reason you don't see many women operating jackhammers isn't because of male privilege, it's because women don't fucking want to operate jackhammers, they received 0 applications from women, therefore, they hired 0 women. If on the off chance a woman did apply for the job, and she was qualified and capable and passed the basic test given to all applicants, she would get the job

That whole white male privilege bullshit is mainly used as an excuse to "level the playing field" with shit like affirmative action. If a white male who busted his ass to earn 2 masters degrees and graduate top of his class, with years of experience in a related field applies for a job, and some black guy with no qualifications applies for the same job, AA says that the black guy should get the job because he is black and he is there and that is all the qualification he needs. You need to have the same number of black employees as you have white employees regardless of how many apply or how qualified they are, the important thing is that the number is the same, otherwise, you are racist

My point is that the opportunity exists for those who chose to take it and make the effort. There aren't any "no girls allowed" signs and perpetuating the myth of white male privilege makes things worse for everyone
User avatar #169 - TheseChocodiles (06/16/2014) [-]
I disagree. As a sociologist, I see it differently, I'm not going to argue because honestly I couldn't be fucked.
User avatar #33 - stupro (06/15/2014) [-]
Science is his rifle.
Intellect is his blade.

User avatar #45 - deadmanlopez (06/15/2014) [-]
care to do battle?
#47 - stupro (06/15/2014) [-]
hey it's the edgy must do a dance guy!
#50 - deadmanlopez (06/15/2014) [-]
I'm not gonna live it down am I?
#51 - stupro (06/15/2014) [-]
you're my hero
#60 - Don't, it's a waste of money. They charge more to wat… 06/15/2014 on Movies in 3D -1
#90 - I call him FISTER ROBOTO! 06/10/2014 on the future is now +16
#7 - just generally nerdy chicks doing nerdy things, i found one po… 06/10/2014 on nature porn 0
#2 - i dont think there is one here some people like to attach …  [+] (2 new replies) 06/10/2014 on nature porn 0
User avatar #6 - FragOut (06/10/2014) [-]
Damn curiosity... what 'Nerd Porn' were you looking for!?

Wider search parameters maybe?
User avatar #7 - Daeiros (06/10/2014) [-]
just generally nerdy chicks doing nerdy things, i found one posing with NES gun controllers, there was one doing naked yoga on a yoga ball made to look like a 20 sided die
I had tons of them saved but i sadly lost them

I did find two decent sites though, nerdnudes and geeksnude, fair warning, there is a lot of hair on those sites and not all of it is on the head or between the legs, but if you aren't the type of filthy casual who runs screaming from a girl who doesn't shave, they have some great stuff.
#31 - Here ya go 06/10/2014 on my body is ready +1
#106 - ******** thread?  [+] (1 new reply) 06/09/2014 on don't pirate children +2
#153 - trollzoll (06/09/2014) [-]
#5 - Did you read the two Alternamorphs books? They are "c…  [+] (1 new reply) 06/09/2014 on Animorphs 0
User avatar #6 - hektoroftroy (06/09/2014) [-]
I did read the alternamorphs, they were alright.
I haven't read her other stuff but if I want to
#42 - Picture 06/08/2014 on crushed 0
#39 - it's called footing, just like ******* , but there…  [+] (2 new replies) 06/08/2014 on crushed 0
User avatar #41 - ronyx (06/08/2014) [-]
Is that how you get your sick kicks?
see what i did there?
#42 - Daeiros (06/08/2014) [-]
#16 - **Daeiros rolled image ** everything eventually becomes…  [+] (1 new reply) 06/08/2014 on Marvel 0
User avatar #17 - doctorprofessornv (06/08/2014) [-]
Well there is a correlation between alcoholism and unplanned pregnancy, so I suppose that is correct.
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 2050 / Total items point value: 2300

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
Anonymous commenting is allowed
#4 - blartonfairweather (07/17/2012) [-]
Heya, mate.   
   
What is up?
Heya, mate.

What is up?
#3 - xLovableLoserx (03/15/2012) [-]
Just wanted to say hey.. hope you're finding the lolz. Hit me up some time when you've got a chance.
Just wanted to say hey.. hope you're finding the lolz. Hit me up some time when you've got a chance.
 Friends (0)