Upload
Login or register

CrackWhores

Last status update:
-
Gender: male
Age: 19
Date Signed Up:11/16/2010
Last Login:7/22/2016
Location:Florida USA
FunnyJunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 8396 total,  9650 ,  1254
Comment Thumbs: 1293 total,  1809 ,  516
Content Level Progress: 93% (93/100)
Level 183 Content: Anon Annihilator → Level 184 Content: Anon Annihilator
Comment Level Progress: 66% (66/100)
Level 212 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 213 Comments: Comedic Genius
Subscribers:1
Content Views:153358
Times Content Favorited:678 times
Total Comments Made:604
FJ Points:9702
Favorite Tags: The Game (4) | anus (2) | Crack (2) | crackwhores (2) | prepare (2) | whores (2) | your (2)

latest user's comments

#254 - **CrackWhores rolls 165,419,036** are you as funny in real l…  [+] (1 new reply) 02/21/2012 on seanessytheking's profile 0
User avatar
#255 - seanessytheking (02/21/2012) [-]
Yeah, amoungst my group of friends and acquaintances I'm known as "funny" and different variations of the word. I don't claim that label because funny is subjective which is very clear on here because I'll make one type of comic using certain humor which 90% of the people will love and then I'll make a completely different comic with different humor and those 90% are wondering what happened to me and the other 10% are "Wow, that was actually funny" XD. That's what I call the humor within humor. Sorry I just rambled on you. "Yes" lol
#2 - Picture 02/21/2012 on Scariest Dinosaur Of All 0
#1 - paint.  [+] (1 new reply) 02/21/2012 on Scariest Dinosaur Of All 0
#2 - CrackWhores (02/21/2012) [-]
#1 - i think id rather be alone than with them. 02/20/2012 on Forever alone +1
#1 - do you really think this is funny? 02/20/2012 on Dumbledor 0
#1 - repost. 02/20/2012 on SawSims 0
#2 - Picture 02/20/2012 on Breaking news +2
#1 - amidoinitrite?  [+] (1 new reply) 02/20/2012 on Breaking news 0
#2 - CrackWhores (02/20/2012) [-]
#10 - Picture 02/20/2012 on Plastic Surgery 0
#9 - Comment deleted  [+] (1 new reply) 02/20/2012 on Plastic Surgery 0
#10 - CrackWhores Comment deleted by