Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Level 142 Comments: Faptastic
Send mail to Chunksalot
Invite Chunksalot to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 142 Comments: Faptastic → Level 143 Comments: Faptastic
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about Chunksalot
latest user's comments
- i was at blockbuster with my brother and one of the brutal leg…
- this is the most american cloud ever
- Every time i see that picture i expect to see Velma pitching …
Bitches in Bed
- because we wouldnt **** if it didnt feel good... ever...
You ever want to avoid shitting because you ate at taco bell and you know your ass is going to burn?
It would be like that, only all the time.
It's a stupid argument either way. You have pleasure nerves in your hands, your feet... this guy just likes getting things shoved up his ass.
has deleted their comment.
- no that guys a moron. guitar is ******* awesome
Coolest Tom and Jerry...
- i think its also just they want to feel acknowledged enough to…
- bout 2 and a half
- works great got it set to 8psi boost. It cost about 6,000 cuz …
Thats sick, how much faster is it? 0-60 2 seconds or more faster?
bout 2 and a half
- im a tire tech and every time i get into an automatic car out …
ya i did that once but i hit the brake and hit my head on the dash
- This is so incredibly false i don't even know what to say...
for what I do I loose too much momentum if I ever had to shift, maybe torque control was the wrong word to use cause with a manual you can stay in your power band easier and have more control over the rpms, but I find auto to much more efficient at crawling along and powering through deep ruts with obstacles in the way and shit, seems to give a more constant supply of low end torque, you should know what I'm talking about it you off road a lot
are you an idiot, anyone that offroads (not rockclawing) but offroad, mudding, trials , things with slick terrain and ruts and what knot will tell you automatic is way better you have so much more control and better throttle response, try starting a stalled truck in mud facing uphill with ruts behind you it sucks, I've had a stick jeep and it sucks offroading, got a 4speed automatic and it's way better...
Show Comments (0)