Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Level 185 Comments: Anon Annihilator
Send mail to BERTMGERT
Invite BERTMGERT to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 123 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 124 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 185 Comments: Anon Annihilator → Level 186 Comments: Anon Annihilator
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about BERTMGERT
latest user's comments
- In case anyone wanted to try it
Yes or No !
- POWER UP
- Thank you for realizing that was a serial port and not VGA. I …
This stuff writes itself
I wont work, even with a custom driver, because a serial port is driven by -12 to 12 V serial stream of data. There is no way a serial port can produce the differential data lines needed for usb
I can understand VGA a bit since serial looks so similar
ignoring the difference in pin count
, but DVI got me. Nothing in the image looks even remotely similar to DVI.
- Google translate results: Croation to English: "I hope yo…
Comcast knows it's already...
- I miss Haven and Hearth, I just could never get back into it a…
yeah, release was a hot, steaming turd, compared to what they had been hyping for almost 2 years, i stopped playing for about 4 month, until i decide to at least use the free hours i had. at there have been more updates and hopefully will get better as they keep solving problem. However i always found this game is better played with friends or some other people you know
- **BERTMGERT used "*roll picture*"** **BERTMGERT rolled ima…
- since they came out with the balthazzar regalia outfit I would…
Not Dark Souls
I use arah's lich skins. Look pretty necro-y to me.
- the game in question would be Driver 2 for PS One. You can tel…
How to get away from the cops
To the frontpage starter pack
- **BERTMGERT used "*roll 1, 0-99*"** **BERTMGERT rolls 39**
Time to do something...
Show Comments (0)