|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #23620 on SubscribersLevel 111 Content: Funny Junkie
OfflineSend mail to AnonymousPWN Block AnonymousPWN Invite AnonymousPWN to be your friend flag avatar
- Text/Links 6
- Pictures 47
- YouTube 2
- Animated Gifs 4
- Favorites 3
- Friends 5
- Comments 111
- Channels 6
- All 199
- Views: 16284Idiots
574 57 Total: +517
- Views: 3914100th comic of eddsworld
65 11 Total: +54
- Views: 3122KickBall!
52 4 Total: +48
- Views: 1673Yep it does that
25 3 Total: +22
- Views: 2578dumb bitches on facebook.
24 4 Total: +20
- Views: 586Idiots
15 0 Total: +15
- Views: 8717Anime Suggestions?
54 10 Total: +44
- Views: 1409Epic Stickman
4 5 Total: -1
- Views: 840Fire!
4 5 Total: -1
- Views: 667Andy Do not want!
3 10 Total: -7
latest user's comments
|#1023268 - i meant like websites, probably should have included that [+] (1 new reply)||08/07/2014 on Video Games Board - console...||0|
|#1023260 - anybody know any cool places to get video game/anime t shirts … [+] (3 new replies)||08/07/2014 on Video Games Board - console...||0|
|#13131 - where is there a torrent or free download for false flesh? [+] (1 new reply)||08/05/2014 on Technology Board||0|
|#1020497 - which would you recommend, Transistor or Child of Light? [+] (6 new replies)||08/04/2014 on Video Games Board - console...||0|
|#16152 - Comment deleted||08/04/2014 on Fitness - muscle and...||0|
|#1012155 - bored, any EUW LoL players wanna duo with a Bronze 1 scrub who…||07/24/2014 on Video Games Board - console...||0|
|#11876 - hhmmm, okay, could you reccomend any cheapish gaming laptops or pcs? [+] (4 new replies)||07/21/2014 on Technology Board||0|
|#11874 - hello friends, looking to buy a new gaming pc, what do you guy… [+] (16 new replies)||07/21/2014 on Technology Board||0|
#11898 - durkadurka (07/21/2014) [-]
That computer runs on an APU, which is basically AMD's attempt at graphics and processing power on one chip. This is how they're able to list that computer so cheaply.
APUs are certainly better than your standard integrated graphics, but they won't stand up to the power of a discrete card. You would probably be able to play most games on medium - low settings.
As it's been stated, a system with a discrete graphics card is preferred (practically a necessity).
I'm going to assume that your budget is the constraining factor here, and I'll offer up some thoughts along that line of thinking:
1. Forget Intel. AMD is going to give you more bang for your buck. A nice quad core ought to suit your needs.
2. 8 GB RAM should be a target goal, (preferably running at 1600 MHz)
3. I'd go with a Radeon (AMD) GPU since you're going with an AMD processor. I think Radeon is a little better in terms of price anyways.
4. Storage is so cheap these days that a 1 TB drive only runs about ($60-80). If you feel the need for speed however, consider looking at hybrid drives or Western Digital's VelociRaptor drives. while those two options won't be as fast as an SSD, they'll offer more speed without sacrificing (much) storage capacity.
5. Your power supply should be at least 500 watts, more if you'll ever add another graphics card.
6. One school of thought is to go with a midrange graphics card and then add a second identical card in crossfire configuration later on. In other words, you buy a $150 card now and another later it'd have gone down in price by now when it's starting to become outdated instead of forking over $300 in one shot. This can save you a bit of cash and keep an aging computer relevant for longer. Just note that you'd need a motherboard with two PCI-e slots and a strong enough power supply, as well as a crossfire bridge comes with compatible motherboards. .
Obviously it's best if you can put this stuff together yourself.
#11960 - bonjangles (07/22/2014) [-]
1. No, AMD is for poor people.
3. Debatable. Though I picked up a 7870 used for 80 which is an amazing deal.
4. Get a used 500GB, no more necessary unless you have 400GB of CP.
5. Shoot for 550-600 for breathing room, though you will never realistically ever max 400-450 without a dual-gpu card or SLi/CF.
6. Just no, don't do this to people. Rather buy a 7950 now used for around 120 than but a 7870 for $200 retail to CF it with a $100 used one, which still won't be better than 1 single 7950.
#11983 - durkadurka (07/22/2014) [-]
$250? Maybe if you got lucky. But don't get me wrong, I understand your point. My rig is almost entirely used parts, parts that were on sale, parts pulled from other machines, things I had laying around etc. You don't always get exactly what you want but it's easily the most cost effective method.
Given the OP's apparent skill level, I was operating under the assumption that hunting for good used parts would be a bit over his head. I don't think I'd be comfortable going through craiglist or whatnot without knowing what I'm looking for.
|#143432 - sorry should have been more specific, I know she doesn't have … [+] (1 new reply)||07/10/2014 on Advice - love advice,...||0|
|#143378 - hello you beautiful humans, quick question, been speaking to a… [+] (4 new replies)||07/10/2014 on Advice - love advice,...||0|
Join Subscribe animemanga
Join Subscribe bendingtime
Join Subscribe doctor-who
Join Subscribe lol-channel
Join Subscribe minecraft
Join Subscribe minecraftstuff