(untitled). . In 2012, a Moterhead man named Jay tame from Greengreg, California was 4 we in the head by a burglar. Net truly did he survive, but said: Tuck yen (untitled) In 2012 a Moterhead man named Jay tame from Greengreg California was 4 we in the head by burglar Net truly did he survive but said: Tuck yen
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (76)
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
User avatar #1 - trenchman
Reply +51 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
And this is why we have the 2nd Amendment.
#5 to #1 - anon id: e4170501
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
So you can all shoot each other, rather than nobody getting shot? Neat.
#14 to #5 - sirkanesixtytwo
Reply +13 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Because pot being illegal stopped potheads right?
#8 to #5 - dingdongpancakes
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
you were saying?
#9 to #5 - lordshiva
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #10 to #5 - warioteam
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Then only thieves and gangsters will have them you stupid cunt.
#21 to #10 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Im not the original anon... Dont be so naive. Theives dont want to become murderers. They only want to steal your tvs, computers and guns. If you threaten them they will shoot you. Like the example above.
America is the only rich country on earth where a simple theft turns into a deadly gun fight.
#26 to #21 - swagbot
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
No, bro.

The other thing about thieves is that they're cowards. You shoot first, hit/kill one, the others scatter like rats.

I love little pussies whining about 'Oooohhh but Guns are Daanggerrouuss'.

No, dude.

PEOPLE. are. dangerous.

You are not guaranteed safety in life...

...But you are guaranteed the ability to use the tools at your disposal to make the world a safer place.


Maybe if we'd stuck close to our guns and KILLED more of the scum of the Earth IN DAYS PAST, we wouldn't have so many sick people running around NOWADAYS.

See how that works?

Not trying to be a dick, but this is such a simple point... it just kills me when people don't see it.
#32 to #26 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
The simple point is...
America, easy access to guns,
America, very high murder rate.
User avatar #64 to #32 - animalsslamina
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
As an American, living in NY, working as a retail salesman of firearms, we do NOT have "easy" access to firearms. There are protocols and procedures. It's not like waltzing into a McDonalds and ordering a Big Mac. Don't be ignorant.
#39 to #32 - swagbot
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
The OVERWHELMING majority of those murders are not done with guns.

Correlation != Causation.

FunFact, kiddo: est. ~250K people die a year due to reactions from medication or medical procedures. That's about 10x the number of gun-related homicides in the U.S.

So where are you bitching that "Oh noes Los Perscription Drugzz are Vury Dangerouss!?1"

Gun-hating is an old, worn-out, ************* fad. Grow up and join us in reality, please.
#35 to #32 - apurpleliger
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
The simple point is that America has a lot of people that want to kill other people. Doesn't really matter to them how they get the job done. Yes it's a problem, but not necessarily a problem related to ease of access to guns. Correlation does not mean causation.
#41 to #35 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Japan has a lot of people that want to hurt people too, but the rage passes before the gun is found.
Granted correlation doesnt guarantee causation but in this case the correlation is certainly a topic worth thinking about.
#44 to #41 - swagbot
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Yes - the correlation has been 'thought about', examined IN DETAIL, and disproved as Causation.
#59 to #44 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
I disagree with this statement. There is plenty of proof for both side of this argument. Its a shame the gun lobby in the states wont allow a serious independant study.
User avatar #57 to #41 - apurpleliger
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Then let's look at some noteworthy correlation, because the US is a very large country with very different demographics, gun ownership rates, and ease of firearm acquisition throughout.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States_by_state

How is it, then, that of all the states with over 55% gun owners, only one state, Mississippi, has a gun muder per capita rate of over 3.5?
Now, considering all the states with per capita rate over 3.5, only 4 have more than 40% gun ownership. Most having 15-25% gun ownership. The highest being District of Columbia, where a mere 3.6% of the owners bring in a per capita gun-related death rate more than 4 times what Mississippi has. If that isn't, to you, justified proof that owning a gun doesn't make you a murderer, then you're both stubborn and ignorant now.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people, guns just happen to be the quickest way to do that, along with many other characteristics that they have that warrant the desire to own one.
#29 to #26 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Yes, killing all the scum is the way forward for America.
#33 to #29 - swagbot
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
In a matter of speaking yes.

Look:

> Good people should start living their lives the way they want.

> They can stop paying taxes to fund waste, sick welfare, wars, nuclear armaments, and all the other insanity our Federal and State Governments vomit up.

> Then, the Fed Gov't will use its cronies to attack.

> Then, with their sweet, sweet defensive RifleMeats, i feel these 'Free Communities' would be totally justified in defending themselves and killing the invaders.

> Then, assuming they win, a bunch of phycopathic, 'roided-up illegal Federal Agents will be dead, their wasteful programs will not receive any funding, and they'll dry up, taking a lot of the waste and suffering in the U.S. with them.

A lot of other countries could use this same model.
Some Evil only understands violence - so must the medicine (unfortunately) be.

> AND, back to my original point - If you merely SHOW strength EARLY ON in a Conflict (i.e. our great-grandparents in the early-1900s resisting Prohibition and such), you don't get into such tangles, ugly situation what necessitate a horrible, brutal, bloody reset.
#38 to #33 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
People are either good or evil? Theres no real world in between for you?
#42 to #38 - swagbot
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Terse, nonsensical posts (like yours above) are the first sign of a person tiring of a debate (because their arguments are cracking apart), and beginning to ********.

I'm done here.

Please, when you're in the state of mind to angrily re-examine this thread to convince yourself that 'you won', please relax and consider the possibility that you are merely parroting a familiar but incorrect meme of **********.

Then, please relax and reread my comments, interpreting them not as insults, but as attempts at showing you a different (and possibly more honest) way of thinking.

G'nite m8.
#48 to #42 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Dont write off people in sad situations as weak, it will only be your undoing. My replies are short because your argument is unrealistic and therfore a waste of my time. We will make no good conclusions together, sorry.
#50 to #48 - swagbot
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Bro, I wrote about ten(?) Well-formatted, easily-digestible replies to each of your rebuttals... and i wasn't even that much of an asshole about it.

As I said - come back and reread your whole thread once you've had some time away from it.

I think you might actually have a change of mind.

I look at the points that warioteam, apurpleliger and I made, and (I don't think I'm crazy), i cannot see how you can disagree with the conclusions at this point. I actually think we're offering you a better idea than the one you currently hold.
#60 to #50 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
I'm sorry my replies were terse. You argument just seemed so far fetched and brutal I thought you were a troll.
Thanks for putting the effort in to your posts.
I think you should spend a few years travelling round the world. Go to Japan, Britain, Autralia, Europe and experience how safe society can feel. Maybe then you'll see my side of this argunment.
#73 to #60 - swagbot
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
I hear that there are complete PITS in Dublin Edinborough, and London... all over the UK and Ireland. Britain has 4x the violent crime rate of the U.S. I watched a Vice about UK debt collectors.... holy ****... those guys are hard.

I still think you're fixating on 'guns = unsafe'.

Sick people = unsafe, IMO.

I'd feel pretty ******* unsafe in the U.K. with 4x the chance of being the target of a violent crime... with one of those 'crimes' being ************* by a debt collector -____-
User avatar #65 to #60 - animalsslamina
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Britain....isn't that where a soldier was hacked to death by an etremist with meat cleavers, right in front of the unarmed Police, in broad daylight? Ah yes... idyllic Great Britain....
#70 to #65 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Yes it is that place, no society is 100% safe. Would that even make the news in the states?
#74 to #70 - swagbot
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Of course it would, don't be a twat...
User avatar #22 to #21 - warioteam
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Silly me, I DON'T want my expensive **** taken. How ******* naive of me.
Why don't I ****** offer some coffee too?
They are probably tired after that house to house stealing because no one protects their ****.
#24 to #22 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
******* claim insurance and let the cops do their job. Dont get shot in the head! Its far more expensive.
User avatar #40 to #24 - apurpleliger
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
You don't really understand how insurance works, do you? Just because you have coverage and just because you make a claim, that doesn't mean you get your stuff back. It has to be well-documented, and even then there's still no guarantee, because insurance companies don't want to spend their money, and there's no guarantee that the police will catch the criminals. Additionally, even if you have everything well-documented and your claim goes through, how are you going to get back all those things that are worth more to you than the price you paid for them?
#43 to #40 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Sounds like a great enough annoyance to warrant a gun fight with the neighbours kid.
User avatar #47 to #43 - apurpleliger
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
If they're clever enough to break into someone's house, they're smart enough to know the risk involved. That's one less criminal you have to deal with. But mostly, the presence of a gun serves as a deterrent. You hear about all these shootings that happen when a criminal breaks in, but you don't seem to hear about the times that a gun is there and isn't fired. More often than not, neither party wants to kill or be kill, and the owner ends up holding the criminal there at gunpoint until police arrive. You just don't hear about that because it's not interesting enough for the media to report it.
#53 to #47 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
There is a more realistic reason you dont hear about it.. The more obvious simple reaosn. Its doesnt happen often.
But you said it yourself, neither party wants to kill or be killed. So why would you want to throw a gun in with two extremely stressed/scared humans, ofcourse people are going to get shot.
User avatar #63 to #53 - apurpleliger
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
If the criminal wants to get a gun, he's going to get a gun. Doesn't matter how hard it is to legally obtain it. If he wants to get a gun, it's smarter for him to get one illegally anyways. And he's certainly not against doing anything illegal, seeing as he's a criminal and is getting this gun with the intent on using it in criminal activities.
There's no nonviolent confrontation that occurs when someone has broken into your home. Either you forcefully subdue them or they forcefully subdue you.

So let me break this down for you. You're not throwing a gun into a situation with two extremely stressed humans. You're throwing a second gun into an already violent confrontation, in hopes that it's presence will deter the criminal, who would more often than not choose going to jail over having a shootout with someone.

The people willing to acquire things illegally guns, personal possesions don't always want to be killers, and would probably drop their gun if faced with a threat to their life. The person defending their home has a lot to lose if they do nothing, and a lot to lose if their attempt at intimidating the criminal does not work.

So yes, you're taking a gamble by bringing a second gun into the situation and hoping you will both come out unharmed. And that's a personal decision as to whether that gamble is worth taking. And I completely understand if you decide you would rather not risk shooting someone/being shot at over your personal belongings. But at this point you should at least be able to understand that for some people, that risk is worth taking.
#68 to #63 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
I understand some people want to take that risk but I dont think the consequences or realities are well thought out.

I must sleep, good luck with your gun(s).
User avatar #71 to #68 - apurpleliger
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Thanks. One question to answer next time you get on, what about if your family's life is in danger? I know that life is a sacred thing and should always be preserved when the opportunity is there, but is it not better to take one life than risk multiple lives being taken instead, if that is the choice you are given? I have never been in that situation, and I don't know if I'd be able to, but I'd like to think that the right thing in such a situation would provide for the greater good for the greatest amount of people, if I had to make such a choice.
#75 to #71 - swagbot
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Hehehehe.... he's never gonna answer this.

They never can - the one place where their argument totally goes to ****.

"I'd hit the perp with my purse!"
"I'd at least try to reason with him first!" (#bleedingHeart #drama )
"I'd be very stern with him, in hopes of driving him off."
"Oh well... i just don't keep the company of such people in the first place."

etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. You can't fix stupid.
User avatar #51 to #43 - apurpleliger
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
But assuming you do end up having to shoot them because they do pose an immediate threat to you, they shouldn't be stealing your stuff. They're in the wrong and you have every right to protect your own belongings. Judicious aim is appreciated so as to hurt the criminal instead of outright killing them, but there have been cases where the criminal has actually come back and sued the homeowner for crippling them. So there's really only one winning scenario, and that is for neither to be injured and the criminal to be caught. But if they have a gun, you really need a bigger one for that outcome to occur.

It's not gun owners that cause the problem, it's being trigger happy.
User avatar #27 to #24 - warioteam
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
>implying i want a new computer and not the one filled with 12 gb of hardcore gay porn on its harddrive
#30 to #27 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Im sure your gay porn collection is worth the shot to the head. Besides, how often do yuo get robbed in America? You society isnt that ****** is it?
User avatar #67 to #30 - animalsslamina
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
One word. Detroit. That is all, carry on.
User avatar #31 to #30 - warioteam
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Oh please, we are literally the ******** where all life dies when it touches its soil.
Every second building is a mcdonalds that gets robbed daily, and if you are lucky, you might not even step on the trampled, mangled body of a small child on black friday.
If only we were the perfect and 100% justified (your country here)
#34 to #31 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Thats my point, America is fine really. People dont get robbed anymore than any other country. People dont get assaulted any more thn anywhere else. But only in the states does an otherwise simple altercation (robbery interuption) end in people getting shot. .
User avatar #45 to #34 - apurpleliger
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Actually, most of the gun-related violence comes from gang warfare. In fact, most of the gun-related deaths come from Detroit, DC, and one other place whose name escapes me. And those three cities have some of the strictest gun laws in the country. Here's a quick look to see that the states with the highest percentage of gun ownership aren't always the states with the most gun-related deaths, check District of Columbia specifically: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States_by_state

Basically, it's not the availability of guns that causes gun related death, it's the fact that most of the criminals who actually have guns in the US are willing to actually use them.
#55 to #45 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
The gun laws were put in place to curb gun violence. The laws are not, as you insinuate, the catalyst for violence..
I would argue its the high availabilty of guns is the reason they get used. The same angry people exist in Japan and Britain, its just thet thier method of violence is retricted to knives and object that require close quarters.
User avatar #58 to #55 - apurpleliger
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
I'm not saying that gun control is a catalyst. I'm saying that the people who want to kill someone with a gun are going to get the gun one way or another. You are completely ignoring the facts. You say you would argue it's the high availability of guns that they get used. But they aren't highly available in the places that they're used the most. That was the intended message I was putting out about Detroit and DC. It's damn near impossible to legally own a gun there, and yet the highest gun crime rates occur there. Killers get guns and use them. They are not the majority of gun owners. Accidental murder is pretty uncommon in reality, and scuffles rarely escalate to shootouts unless a shootout was planned anyways. Murderers kill people. Responsible gun owners do not. Most gun owners are responsible gun owners.
#62 to #58 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
adding to my last statement, Yes I agree most gun owners are responsible and will never even be presented with the opportunity to shoot people. Its a shame that your hobby (and 2nd amendament) allow all your crazies such easy acces to do big damage.
#76 to #62 - swagbot
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
1. 'Such Big Damage'? Mass-shootings are dramatic (and intentionally over-publicized by the media)... but they account for practically none of the gun deaths annually in this country.

2. Yep, that IS a shame. But you take the good with the Bad. Would complete disarmament make things safer? Would licensing/registration? No. Those are all classic, well-trodden tools that have to do with control, not 'safety'. Shame a Brit can't see that, especially when your whole country almost got eliminated by a country governed by such ridiculous memes (Nazi Germany).

3. Our Medical system handing out psychotropic antidepressants like candy is also a shame (common link in ALL popular mass-shootings). Our Medical System killing ~250K people/year is also a shame. Where is your outrage there?

4. Sick People = Violence. Sick Society = Sick People. Sick Culture = Sick Society. Fixing the Culture, Fixes the Society, Fixes the People, stops the Violence.
User avatar #69 to #62 - apurpleliger
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
I appreciate that comment. And I don't want to argue against it because it was respectful, but I have to day that hobbyists are the ones who are most responsible and least likely to allow a shady character to acquire a firearm through them. And even with the second amendment in place, it is still a challenge to acquire a firearm legally if you are mentally unstable. Not to mention the licensed firearm distributors generally have a good sense of judgement and try to make sure themselves that their customers are intending on using them for honest purposes. Most won't sell a gun to someone if they don't believe that they have honest intentions. Yes, sometimes people slip through the gaps and are able to acquire a gun legally and do harm to others, but a lot of the time the weapons used in crimes are acquired through less-than-legal methods. So it's not that the crazies all have easy access, it's just that we tend to have the more advanced crazies who are willing to go to whatever lengths it takes to do that big damage. Still a shame that people have to die.
#61 to #58 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
You dont need to travel far from the places that have gun controll in the states to get a gun. If you dropped a person in detroit today they would have a gun by tomorrow. Go to Sydney today and see how long it takes you to get a gun.
User avatar #66 to #61 - apurpleliger
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
All that tells me is that the US happens to have more criminals that are willing to not only acquire, but also distribute firearms illegally. Either way, it's illegal for them to own/carry that firearm in Detroit. They do it anyways. It doesn't matter how hard it is for them to acquire a firearm, if they want to do it they will get it. The people who follow the law and want to protect their home and family might as well be on an even playing field.
User avatar #54 to #21 - ironsoul
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
The majority of home invasions end in the injury or death of the homeowner. Regardless of whether or not they were armed. I feel a lot better unloading my 9 mil into the invaders face then fighting them with my bare hands.
User avatar #56 to #54 - ironsoul
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
*than
User avatar #37 to #21 - apurpleliger
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
So you'd rather them just steal stuff and walk out the front door, waiving their gun at you while you sit there defenseless?
#15 to #10 - anon id: 98cc9765
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Not if you can't get them in the first place, *******. I wouldn't even know how to get a gun right now, I would have to do extensive research and then pass many tests and wait a long time before getting a gun here... Something a gangster wouldn't do.
#28 to #15 - swagbot
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
So.... are you making a point against the heavy and overly-long-and-complex gun registration laws?

... because that thug is gonna get his gun faster than you... why are there laws putting you at a disadvantage against someone who wants to do you harm?

Come over to the Dark Side... it's okay little guy you can do it, it's not so scary over here.
User avatar #18 to #15 - undeadwill
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Like in Mexico?
The government is not all powerful if it was the US would have never come into being.
#46 to #18 - swagbot
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #49 to #46 - undeadwill
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
I wasn't replying to you.
#52 to #49 - swagbot
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
**** - i thought it was that annoying anon.
User avatar #16 to #15 - warioteam
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Im sure gangsters will follow the laws and wint get them, ILLEGALLY.
dumb ****.
#23 to #16 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Stop buying the stupid things and they'll stop producing them (yes its a long term plan). Goto Japan (in fact any civilized place) and see how many burglars carry guns. None. Only in the US does a burglar carry a gun. Why, because they are cheap, easy and every wanabe vigilante has one. You guys are the dumb ***** with your high murder rate and head-in-the-sand gun loving culture. half-wits ruining an otherwise quite likeable place.
User avatar #25 to #23 - warioteam
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
So, in japan, when a thief mugs you with a knife or even just bare hands, you have lower chance to protect yourself.
Id rather be able to stop the thieving than just be glad that I wasn't thieved from in a worse way.
#36 to #23 - swagbot
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Dude... NO. Shut up and listen to me for a second:

Yakuza in Japan have guns. Why? BECAUSE THEY DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES BECAUSE THEY'RE PROFESSIONAL OUTLAWS. Hence the monicker.... "Yakuza". Get it?

What about violent Crime in Japan?

The Japanese government is notorious for whitewashing its statistics b/c of this weird Japanese/Chinese tradition of 'Keeping Face' in from the peers (other countries).

I have native-Japanese friends that say there is a HUGE underground problem with physical assault and rape especially.

And, have you heard about how 'Mass-Killings' are done in Japan?

They're done with Knives. Google it. Plenty of examples.

Japan Isn't some kind of Utopia... and anyways, you're missing the point again.

If it wasn't GUNS, sick people would find some way to make a tool to kill multiple people. The problem, once again, isn't the WEAPON, it is SICK, DERANGED MINDS, bred by a SICK SOCIETY.

If you had a healthy Society, everyone could walk around with guns, and there would be practically no gun violence - hell, crime-versus-gun-ownership statistics across the U.S. and the world have proven that point over and over and over again since such statistics started being recorded.
User avatar #72 to #36 - apurpleliger
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
I'm thinking that there's two different anons arguing here. The one commenting #23 seems to have a very different disposition than the one who made comment #62.
#20 to #1 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
This is not a good advertisment for the second amendment.
#4 - epicscorpion
Reply +28 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Bastard had more than 150 health.
Bastard had more than 150 health.
User avatar #6 to #4 - musclemann
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
You know who else had more than 150 health? MY MOM
#11 to #6 - sirkanesixtytwo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
I'm on board with this.
User avatar #13 to #11 - musclemann
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
You know who else is on board with it? MY MOM
User avatar #12 to #11 - sirkanesixtytwo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
That was not the picture I was hoping for.
#2 - darknesincontrol
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #3 - skrillskrill
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
this guy is my hero. Him and the guy who says "**** her right in the pussy" on the news
#17 - extremepotato
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
**extremepotato rolled image**

Badass.
#7 - raraldor
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
******* cheater.
#19 - anon id: 19fa139e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/07/2014) [-]
So glad I dont live in the US and have to deal with this ****. If this happened here the media wouldnt stop talking about it for years. A real life gun fight! ******* - stupid is as stupid does.