(untitled). . when I was 16, I had a fake I. D. and decided to go to a gay bar by myself because some friends bailed en me. While there, an elder gentleman boug (untitled) when I was 16 had a fake D and decided to go gay bar by myself because some friends bailed en me While there an elder gentleman boug
Upload
Login or register

(untitled)

Click to block a category:GamingPoliticsNewsComicsAnimeOther
when I was 16, I had a fake I. D. and decided to
go to a gay bar by myself because some friends
bailed en me. While there, an elder gentleman
bought me a drink. He wasn' t a creeper, and he
wasn' t unattractive. I accepted the
drink and began talking to him. No big deal. As
the hour progressed, I felt myself feeling strange.
I mentioned that I felt like I had a headache, and
this guy helped guide me out of the bar. As we
were walking down the street, the thought of,
Oh god, he' s drugged me, Pm going to die' came
to my head. I tried to get away, but I was
drugged up that I could Barely walk, let alone
speak. It also didn' t help that I had really large
goth' platform shees because I was geing
through a phase. Anyway, this guy brought mete
his suv and began undressing me. As a final act
of defiance, I hit him ever the head with my
platform shoe. He then punched me, and I
remember thinking, 'Why don' t they ever give
workshops to gay guys about being victims of
rape tee?’ While I was as careful as passable, I
never saw the guy slip something in the drink. I
even watched the bartender make the drink.
Anyway, I lied there completely paralyzed while
this pervert was lubing up. I locked eyes with his
fer a moment, and that' s when it happened. A
very large and angry drag queen opened the
deer of the vehicle and beat the shit out of my
attempted rapist. She and her other drag friends
helped dress and care for me while the police
arrived. I was saved by a great: guardian drag
queens. They were basically the modern day
angels from heaven?
...
+2237
Views: 62361 Submitted: 05/14/2014
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (393)
[ 393 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
#3 - Lunchboxman
Reply +397 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Women and gay men are two of the largest groups of sexually vulnerable people. What those drag queens did is directly reflective of the drag queen culture. They fight for rights, equality, and when I say fight I mean FIGHT.

If you are LGBT or a woman I recommend only going out drinking with friends because it is still dangerous out there although it was much more dangerous in the 80's.

Also, funny picture!
<----
#4 to #3 - doktorwhat
Reply -10 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
if you live in fear you whole life, then what is the point of living? If you are a woman or a gay man, just kill yourself now and avoid ever getting raped again!

Or, or - or - you know guys...

just live your life like the rest of us. Most people don't get raped. Most people don't get robbed. Most people don't lose their jobs. But these things do happen. They are terrible, but unfortunately they are a part of life. If we all love one another instead of cowering in fear, then we will eventually obliterate rapists and burglars and murderers. Geez.

Love > Fear
#27 to #4 - woozie
Reply +16 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
We should just like, love each other until the badness goes away. Go away ya hippie
#28 to #27 - doktorwhat
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
no man, it's a personal choice you have to make. Will you choose to be afraid of all the bad in the world or turn into a hateful dildo who ends up becoming part of the problem as a bigoted, selfish angry individual who treats others like **** because he feels like everyone else treats him like **** and the vicious cycle continues..

OR: you treat even your enemies with love, kindness and respect, and they WILL pick up on it! It's hard to be mad a smiling person who is truly trying to help you and be nice to you. I could tell you stories, boy, of how kindness saved many a situation and changed peoples' lives. I can also tell you stories of people who for one reason or another didn't take too kindly to my kindness. I try to avoid those people and those situations, but if one is talking to me at work, I'll simply have to continue treating them with kindness, love and respect.

User avatar #138 to #4 - kievaughnb
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
There are always people who won't go for this message, and those of us with sensibility need to create infrastructure that protects the rest of us from them.
#139 to #138 - doktorwhat
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
nope.
the infrastructure exists: police and lawyers.

just because everyone else is a twat doesn't mean you have to be. I tell you - try being genuinely super nice to everyone and everything will work out well for you. I goddamn ****************** that ****.
User avatar #141 to #139 - kievaughnb
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
My bad, I thought you were denying that infrastructure in favor of everyone loving everyone else.

I agree with you then.
#144 to #141 - doktorwhat
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
naw, man. When some dickhole owes me money and won't pay and I've asked nice and all that, I just gotta sue him for it. "Sorry, but I need my money you owe me and you haven't paid until now and I asked you nicely many times, so I just gotta sue you."

And if some dildo steals my bike, I will first ask him nicely to give it back: "man, that wasn't cool. I need that bike to get to work and ****, and if you take it, I have to buy a new one. Can't you just give it back?" If he then really keep it, he is a dick and I report him to the police.
#77 to #4 - anon id: 2f7abf75
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
It happens way more than you think.
My step-mom was raped by her own father.
My real mom was taken by her neighbor, used for child pornography, raped, and didn't tell anybody for 30 years.
My step-sister was raped by her 14 year old brother when she was 6.
My best friend was raped by her brother when she was 16. He was in the US Air Force and the court told her 'it was too late to do anything about it.'
My brother is dating a girl who was raped by her ex boyfriend when she was 16(she is now 26) and is still having to go to court over it because she had a child as a result.
I was raped by a stranger and the two male cops that came to "assist" me forced me to demonstrate what happened by ACTING IT OUT when I was injured and bleeding, and when I asked for a ******* plan-b to ensure I didn't get pregnant the ****** told me 'he was uncomfortable with that' and I had to go do it myself after I was released.
It seems like every damn girl I know was raped somehow.
#104 to #77 - anon id: dc67db3c
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
what the...

worst is that even "officials" did it, people who should protect you, when you don't have anyone to ask for help, i know it well...
#6 to #4 - sparkyoneonetwo
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Or embrace the rape.
#7 to #6 - doktorwhat
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
at least you got laid, right?
+1 sexp
#8 to #7 - sparkyoneonetwo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
some day...some how... I will be raped.
#9 to #8 - doktorwhat
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
meet me out back in 10 minutes. Am I allowed to physically abuse you, too? (punching, slamming body against things, nothing life-endangering. Rape is an act of love, not violence)
#10 to #9 - sparkyoneonetwo
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
you can do all that <3
#11 to #10 - doktorwhat
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
You have to be one of the most interesting people alive:

> I am a fox furry, gay and a huge fan of Glam metal. I am a wood worker, a forklift drive at home depot and a contractor.

It doesn't seem like any of those things fits with the other one. It's like the Creator hit "randomise" when creating your life profile. Next time I'm in the PA we can get together and listen to glam metal and have mad furry rape sex while driving a forklift. Until then, enjoy my music (if you want) www.impossiblecolours.com
#17 to #11 - orelse
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
I'm encroaching on that weird part of FJ again...
User avatar #197 to #17 - sparkyoneonetwo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
what part of fj isn't werid??
User avatar #207 to #197 - orelse
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Besides brony board, that place will always be weird.
User avatar #210 to #207 - sparkyoneonetwo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
There is so many people here into so many different things it all always be weird for someoen
User avatar #212 to #210 - orelse
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
*are *will *someone
But yeah I agree, I was just trying to be comical with my previous comments.
User avatar #202 to #197 - orelse
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Whatever you'd deem normal I suppose, perhaps somewhere with friends.
I guess as "normal" is merely a matter of perspective and opinion I should rephrase my statement to "I'm encroaching on the part of FJ I find unusual or weird".
User avatar #12 to #11 - sparkyoneonetwo
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
they don't fit together at all... I"m one mixed up weird ************... and I like it
#13 to #11 - sparkyoneonetwo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
so when you comming to pa I want my forklift *****
#65 to #13 - undeadwill
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
"forklift *****"
#5 to #3 - anon id: 01b4b0a7
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Actually, the largest group of people sexually vulnerable people are young men. If their attacker is a man, they have the stigma of homosexuality to deal with and all the trouble that brings along. If their attacker is a woman, they either wont be believed or no one will believe they were actually harmed by the assault.

User avatar #73 to #5 - missaddie
Reply +17 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Queue huge rant, sorry. Uh, no. The largest group of sexually vulnerable people are everyone. Men, women, children of both genders, gays, anybody.
A man has to deal with homosexual stigma and/or being told he should like it or not be believed as well as dealing with fear of even telling anyone because of that.
A woman is told she asks for it, that it was her own fault, that she's lying to get attention, and that if she gets pregnant she is a demon for aborting the baby and fear of telling anyone because of that.
A child is extremely petrified and scared and probably not even entirely sure the extent of what happened. They would either be too terrified to tell or threatened into not telling ESPECIALLY since a child rapist is most often someone that child trusts.
Homosexuals might have the problem in that their family doesn't give two ***** about them. Raped by a woman? Thank god it's not a man. Raped by a man? Who gives a **** God probably did it to him because he's sinning. A bunch of utter ********.

TRUE rape victims NEVER DESERVE to be told it's their fault or made to fear getting help! It's absolutely ridiculous that people think rape is a different matter pertaining to sexuality, gender, age or what people are freaking wearing at the time! I understand that getting drunk and having sex and regretting it is something they got themselves into, but if some poor person is just trying to have a little fun and some ****** decides it's their right to force them or drug them into sex then why the **** would you ever blame the victim.
Sorry it just makes me so damn angry.
User avatar #137 to #73 - kievaughnb
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
While everyone faces problems with sexual predation/assault, statistics show that men are the least likely to report their rape because of societal stigma, and even if they do it's less likely to be looked at as a problem.

I believe, as you said, that rape victims never deserve to be refused help with no basis. However, we should actively try to make sure that rape is viewed as a real problem for both genders of any age. Same with domestic abuse. Dissolving stigma is of the utmost importance.
#203 to #3 - anon id: 95422676
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
How are gay men sexually vulnerable? Being gay doesn't necessarily mean you're a huge pussy who can't defend themselves.
#228 to #203 - Lunchboxman
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
No, it doesnt. They are just the targets of a sexual offender. I didn't mean they were weak, just the most likely targets
#245 to #228 - anon id: d2512790
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
most likely target =/= to vulnerable.
#266 to #3 - anon id: 5c68e184
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
But the thing is women shouldn't have to walk around in hoards just to feel safe. Gay guys, and other men either. I just think people need to be more aware of their surroundings. It's never the victims fault but there are ways to fight back and give that asshole a run for their money.
User avatar #337 to #3 - fishandkids
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
Omg how dear you defend rapists by saying that there are ways people can protect themselves againt rapists? Next you will defend robbers by saying people should lock their doors at night.
User avatar #14 - pepemex
Reply +351 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
lol he went to a gay bar I bet he likes men what a faggot haha
User avatar #26 to #14 - realreality
Reply +38 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Yeah I bet he kisses girls too.
#242 to #26 - bongconnery
Reply +30 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Dude, I'm eating
User avatar #30 to #26 - hashtronaut
Reply +29 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
IN THE MOUTH!
User avatar #16 - Ragumshnagum
Reply +216 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Getting beat up by a drag queen is actually on my list of biggest fears.
User avatar #236 to #16 - noodlechief
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
my cousin has had his jaw broken by a drag queen and hes a big dude
but also it was his friend that yelled faggot out to the drag queen and ran off
User avatar #48 to #16 - timmity
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
then don't be biggoted or a rapist
#50 to #48 - stalini
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
fun fact: 99% of people who use "biggoted" are retards
User avatar #51 to #50 - timmity
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
funnier fact: people who make up facts on he spot are either bigots or victims of hate crimes caused from such people
#53 to #51 - stalini
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
fun fact #2: You confirmed that you are indeed retarded
User avatar #54 to #53 - timmity
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
funnier fact number π: You are in fact, being absorbed back into the whom at this current moment, it is natural instincts to do so when mothers feel so embarrassed and shocked at their child they suck them back in, absorb them untill they are a zygote, change their gender and rebuild them.
#55 to #54 - stalini
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
I gotta admit, that was nice.
User avatar #52 to #16 - timmywankenobi
Reply +35 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
lol I have a friend who is a giant 6,4 drag queen and he is a great guy. He just like to have sex with men and wear women's clothes but you know different strokes for different folks. Like I like anime but he doesn't like it he thinks it's gay, and I was like but you're gay.
#57 to #52 - timmity
Reply +36 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#76 to #52 - bloodflowers
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
#163 to #52 - telfyr
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
I was expecting "He just like to have sex with men and wear women's clothes and doesn't afraid of anything"
#62 to #52 - wardd
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
What the hell was that sentence
User avatar #64 to #62 - Ragumshnagum
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
"Like, I like anime, but he doesn't like it. He thinks it's gay, and I was like, 'but you are gay'."
User avatar #363 to #52 - TastyBurger
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
Yeah, if it was gay, then surely he'd like it...
#24 - samoaspider
Reply +187 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
That just confirms that OP was indeed, a faggot. (using fake-id to get into a gay bar at 16 lolwat)
That just confirms that OP was indeed, a faggot. (using fake-id to get into a gay bar at 16 lolwat)
User avatar #149 to #24 - dapokekid
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Well, this is a tumblr post.
User avatar #251 to #24 - namnori
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
He did pretty much state that he was gay at one point. Unless "Why don't they ever give workshops to gay guys about being victims of rape too?" is irrelevant to himself.. It's hard to tell
#42 - yoloswagninegag
Reply -36 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
I would put his fake ID in his asshole and have a 69some in the gay bar and have a mass prolapse orgy with gay beer if you know what I mean
User avatar #68 to #42 - swagfagit
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
i would lik8e to shove a beer bottle up my prolapsed asshole and shove dicks in my mouth if y8ou now what i mean
#85 to #68 - yoloswagninegag
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
this man gets it
User avatar #114 to #42 - drummerperson
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Thumbed up because 1/10, Try Harder.
#261 to #42 - anon id: 25719a35
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Don't know why it's only ********** that gets thumbed up for these painfully obvious maymays. I thought it was hilarious, thumbed.
User avatar #272 to #261 - Mortuus
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
We expect it from him, and it's his thing.

It's like Geckosandcheerios, but nowhere near as awesome.
#332 to #272 - yoloswagninegag
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
I am merely his disciple.
User avatar #275 to #42 - somerandomrant
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
I respect this man for not being anon Still an asshole though
#316 to #42 - anon id: f5228c74
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
dafuq is gay beer?
User avatar #75 to #42 - yunoavailable
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8

but seriously guys he's fishing for red thumbs, don't give them to him
#61 to #42 - kcwsooners
Reply +18 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
#58 to #42 - ilikeweed
Reply +21 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
#44 to #42 - karaoke
Reply +149 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
I don't want to know what you mean!
#56 to #44 - anon id: c0a528e0
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Exactly.
#34 - pubictears
Reply +122 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
"I hit him over the head with my platform shoe."

Gayest sentence ever uttered.
#36 to #34 - anon id: 431fff3a
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
I thought it was &quot;Lets make the penises kiss&quot;, but maybe you have a point.
I thought it was "Lets make the penises kiss", but maybe you have a point.
#37 to #36 - pubictears
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Two straight guys can make their penises kiss but how many straight guys have used platform shoes as a weapon.
User avatar #43 to #37 - thebobinito
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
The better point is, how man guys actually own platform shoes?
#292 to #43 - rollfourexplain
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
**rollfourexplain rolls 8,783**

I had an answer but I don't actually know what gender they were.
User avatar #303 to #34 - dogwars
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Ever seen some biker boots?

Platforms are pretty straight.

(prntscr.com/3jafzh)
User avatar #382 to #303 - flnonymousseven
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
you know you can post images on this site right?
User avatar #387 to #382 - dogwars
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/16/2014) [-]
I'm also lazy.
#81 - flnonymousseven
Reply +107 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
> go to random bar alone
> accept drink from stranger alone
> "omg guise i was so careful i don't know how it happened!"
User avatar #274 to #81 - hoponthefeelstrain
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
That's usually how guys show they're interested, they buy you a drink and start up a conversation.
User avatar #295 to #274 - flnonymousseven
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Yeah I'll say he was interested.
User avatar #100 to #81 - Wumbologist
Reply +13 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
You can't blame the victim for this sort of thing. Both attempted rape and rape are traumatic experiences and that's the last thing the victim wants to hear. It's, among other things, unhelpful.
#108 to #100 - krayon
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
**krayon rolled image** Do you ever read the **** you post and think "My God, I'm retarded?"
User avatar #113 to #108 - Wumbologist
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Do I know you?
User avatar #119 to #113 - assyria
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
haha ***** you on a site where anyone and everyone can see the stupid **** you post and you ask if you know someone when they reply to you

you're stupid as ****
User avatar #237 to #100 - commontroll
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Here's the thing though, there's always something you could have done to avoid it. In this case he could have been smart and not gone to a ******* bar alone, certainly not without protection. That's my issue with people saying it's not okay to "shame" women who are slutty in their garb and presentation of themselves and say that they're asking for rape. Nobody says somebody deserves rape, just that there are really really ****** consequences to not thinking things through.

Not everybody is a rapist, not every club has people who will drug your drinks, but it's just retarded to not be prepared for running into one of the few.
User avatar #301 to #100 - flnonymousseven
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
it doesn't matter if they want to hear it, it needs to be said. not for them, but for those wheo are AT RISK and who PUT themselves at risk. It need's to be said so MORE people DONT get raped.

if you REALLY want to prevent rape, you'll shame ANY activity that LEADS to rape.
User avatar #294 to #100 - flnonymousseven
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
I guess we should just let our kids play in the street to then? we wouldn't want to "blame them" by telling them not to play in traffic where they can be hit by cars. drivers should just be more vigilant right?
#97 to #81 - jippythebandit
Reply +17 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
>16 years old
> Offered free drink
User avatar #93 to #81 - jengiveshead
Reply +30 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Call me a cunt, but I wish to live in a world where every one doesn't want to rape you.
User avatar #95 to #93 - darksideofthebeast
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
It doesn't matter if you get raped or not. I've never been raped but I ******* still protect my life/ass.
#35 - sjurmen
Reply +107 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Dragqueens FW
Dragqueens FW
#38 - infinitereaper
Reply -34 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
The only thing this post does is make me feel happy to be straight   
   
also Traps &gt; drags
The only thing this post does is make me feel happy to be straight

also Traps > drags
User avatar #146 to #38 - avatarsarefornoobs
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
straight guys still can get raped
User avatar #151 to #146 - infinitereaper
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
comment #63
#364 to #38 - wrongexplain
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
Dude you spaghetti-ed so hard, like all of your comments in this thread are pure spaghetti with carbonara and bacon flakes
User avatar #367 to #364 - infinitereaper
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
Eminem - Mom's Spaghetti (remix) Original

fight me irl
i'm stronger than explains
User avatar #369 to #367 - wrongexplain
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
I'm not picking a fight with you dude, just telling you you ****** up
#370 to #369 - infinitereaper
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
You think I can't predict exactly what people are going to say by now?
Actually what I was going for was comment #63

but you know how it is, everyone loves to call OP a faggot
kek
User avatar #67 to #38 - awesomanium
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
"I love being straight
also traps are great"
What
#80 to #67 - infinitereaper
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
I never said I liked traps, I just said they were better than drag queens.
User avatar #46 to #38 - sinonyx
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
you can still be raped....
User avatar #63 to #46 - infinitereaper
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
The majority of rapists are men, it's easier to avoid homosexual rapists when they aren't around, female rapists usually travel in packs in male hate groups.

Can't I just be happy being straight? what's wrong with that? how is that any different from gay people being happy they are gay?
#70 to #38 - gammajk
Reply +89 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
>liking traps
>straight
>yeah i like girls but only the ones with cocks
#78 to #70 - infinitereaper
Reply -7 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Are you implying that taste in porn defines sexuality?
User avatar #79 to #78 - gammajk
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
No but when you like dicks, you're a faggot
#183 to #79 - nefarian
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
That is honestly debatable, but I can live with being bisexual without actually being attracted to guys.
#87 to #79 - infinitereaper
Reply -7 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Plenty of straight women like homo porn and gender bending.
How is this any different?
It would be more correct to say bisexual tendencies, but it's much different than bisexuality or homosexuality.

To begin with, I never said I preferred traps, I said they were better than drags
And a girls with dicks aren't girls at all

What I really like is Futanari (not to be confused with the false futa non hermaphrodite)
User avatar #106 to #87 - icameheretotroll
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
I like lesbian porn because it shows sexey women, the same reason Women like ghey porn because it shows men. you're saying that you like traps which means you like girlish boys. which means you like boys but feminine

if you like both traps and women you're bisexual but if you're only into traps then you're gay
#115 to #106 - infinitereaper
Reply -7 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Did I say I liked traps to begin with?

First of all, men disgust me, I appreciate the aesthetics of femininity, but I could never love a man. The female form on the other hand is completely intertwined within my soul, I love everything about it.

A lot of people seemed confused, I like most types of porn, but just because you have a fetish doesn't mean you completely aspire to it.

There are plenty of female porn artists who are lesbian but draw straight porn because they enjoy it.
User avatar #284 to #115 - mexicandudeinsd
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
X) youre gayer than me
#289 to #284 - infinitereaper
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
#291 to #289 - mexicandudeinsd
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
HAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.GIF
#297 to #291 - infinitereaper
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Since I'm OP what am I really supposed to say?

I mean I kiss girls and everything.

It doesn't get any more gay than that.
User avatar #298 to #297 - mexicandudeinsd
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
say nothin but post links.... duh
i guess not
User avatar #300 to #298 - infinitereaper
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
You need to login to view this link
it's a good place to procrastinate
User avatar #302 to #300 - mexicandudeinsd
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
i guess i might admit it now
i dont know how to use 4chan :/
#304 to #302 - infinitereaper
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
It's actually pretty simple 4chan is an image board site, and has different section dedicated to different things, like cooking, or torrents, or how to build it, from the main page you click on where you want to go You need to login to view this link

Each section is called a "board"

in these boards you will find "threads" threads are similar to the content section.
In these threads you find text replies, image replies, all sorts of stuff, people talk in some threads, people just post in others. etc.

It's not that complicated.
User avatar #308 to #304 - mexicandudeinsd
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
.-. i tried many times
i given up
i just go here to watch funny 4chan stories and sometimes porn
User avatar #309 to #308 - infinitereaper
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
gg
User avatar #305 to #304 - infinitereaper
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
to enter a thread on a board just click "reply" which will take you in the thread
User avatar #122 to #115 - icameheretotroll
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
You said you like futanari which apparently has the exact same definition of a trap which means you also like traps

if you just like traps just cause they're traps you're totally gay (I'm talking about a trap who is a totally passable-as-a-girl guy)
if you like feminine creatures which also happens to contain traps then you're bisexual
If a passable trap came into your house and told you he was a trap, then proceeded to start having sex with you would you do it?
if you would it means you're at least a bisexual if not gay
#127 to #122 - infinitereaper
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
First of all there appear to be two commonly accepted forms of futa, the one I like are ones with hermaphrodites
an example:
You need to login to view this link

That's clearly not trap
learn your porn

And to answer your question, no I'd probably never **** a guy.
If I have any bisexuality in me, it's probably only for pleasure, so even if I did go that way, I'd dislike it at the same time.
User avatar #130 to #127 - icameheretotroll
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
A hermaphroditic organism is one that has a complete set of both sex organs. Only animals such as snails and worms can be hermaphrodites. Humans are NOT born with both sets of sex organs, that is a common MYTH. There are people who are born some mixture of male and female tissues though and they are more correctly identified as "Intersex(ed)". There are dozens of intersex conditions. They range from not visible to ambiguous. For example a woman with AIS (androgen insensitivity syndrome) looks completely female. Her AIS may not be discovered until puberty when she fails to menstruate. The reason is she has no female organs (uterus and ovaries) is because she is chromosomally XY. However, her body is insensitive to the effects of testosterone (hence the name AIS) and the estrogen in her body makes her devel

sexuality isn't binary but you clearly are not straight
#132 to #130 - infinitereaper
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Dude this is porn not science.
Are you stupid or just ignorant?

Because while I'm completely straight; what I am is a pervert.
#133 to #132 - icameheretotroll
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Sexual attraction is science though   
ignorance has nothing to do with this   
you're the ignorant one for saying you like hermaphrodites and then stuffing you're ears and shouting &quot;SHUT UP IM STRAIGHT&quot;   
   
I am not intending to offend you in any way, if you're offended that I said that you're not straight well that's your problem, I'm just stating the obvious
Sexual attraction is science though
ignorance has nothing to do with this
you're the ignorant one for saying you like hermaphrodites and then stuffing you're ears and shouting "SHUT UP IM STRAIGHT"

I am not intending to offend you in any way, if you're offended that I said that you're not straight well that's your problem, I'm just stating the obvious
#349 to #133 - mrdrprofbraeden
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
Meh, just cause there is a dick doesn't make it gay. Is straight porn gay because it has a male with a penis? Would it be more gay than, say, futa on female? That is just penetration between two women without the need of a strap on. What happens if you are viewing a futa with both a penis and a vagina (who cares about ovaries or **** like that)? Is that gay or straight?    
   
Just posing these questions because I never considered futa gay/bi when it was with another woman, I actually would like you to tell me what you think. I know I am slightly bi, not in denial like infinitereaper, because I like futa on futa (I like the non-hermaphrodite ones anyway). Dude, if you like dicks in any way, then you are bi or gay, stop making a big deal about it. It's okay though, something like 4/5 people are some degree of bi. That's as far as I go though, I don't like traps, just the drawings of traps (sounds weird from an outside POV, but it makes sense in my head)    
   
Examples of what I like:   

			You need to login to view this link
		   
www.mangawindow.com/manga/one-piece-futanari-pirates/cone+shot/6-1
Meh, just cause there is a dick doesn't make it gay. Is straight porn gay because it has a male with a penis? Would it be more gay than, say, futa on female? That is just penetration between two women without the need of a strap on. What happens if you are viewing a futa with both a penis and a vagina (who cares about ovaries or **** like that)? Is that gay or straight?

Just posing these questions because I never considered futa gay/bi when it was with another woman, I actually would like you to tell me what you think. I know I am slightly bi, not in denial like infinitereaper, because I like futa on futa (I like the non-hermaphrodite ones anyway). Dude, if you like dicks in any way, then you are bi or gay, stop making a big deal about it. It's okay though, something like 4/5 people are some degree of bi. That's as far as I go though, I don't like traps, just the drawings of traps (sounds weird from an outside POV, but it makes sense in my head)

Examples of what I like:
You need to login to view this link
www.mangawindow.com/manga/one-piece-futanari-pirates/cone+shot/6-1
#352 to #349 - infinitereaper
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
No matter what any of you say I'm still not going to like men.
#360 to #352 - mrdrprofbraeden
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
No, I know, I get you. You wouldn't even ever think of touching another man. I am the same, just our definitions of bi are different. Being bi (I think) doesn't mean you will have sex with both genders, but that you find some attraction in both genders. A bi person does not have an equal attraction to both males and females (usually), you and I just happen to be more on the straight side of the spectrum. It's ok if you don't label it like that though, I still tell everyone I'm straight because it's easier and closer to what I actually am as not to cause confusion
No, I know, I get you. You wouldn't even ever think of touching another man. I am the same, just our definitions of bi are different. Being bi (I think) doesn't mean you will have sex with both genders, but that you find some attraction in both genders. A bi person does not have an equal attraction to both males and females (usually), you and I just happen to be more on the straight side of the spectrum. It's ok if you don't label it like that though, I still tell everyone I'm straight because it's easier and closer to what I actually am as not to cause confusion
User avatar #366 to #360 - infinitereaper
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
Yeah, you can see the kind of ********* it causes too. It's like when I tell atheists I'm an atheist though I believe in the afterlife and soul. Ugh, people man, I identify as a pervert, if that counts
#134 to #133 - infinitereaper
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
YES IT IS, BUT YOU APPEAR TO BE CONFUSED
It has everything to do with it
you seem to misunderstand the difference between sexual attraction and sexual pleasure

I'm not intending to be offended. But there are a lot of misconceptions about a lot of things. I like Futa, but not the one you're thinking, and even if I didn't I don't think that would make me un straight,

especially when I'm only attracted to females
User avatar #121 to #115 - arnolddusk
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
They draw that porn because thats what they like lol... If you watch a type of porn, it's because that's what interests you. Also, try to white knight a little harder, faggot.
User avatar #129 to #121 - infinitereaper
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Even I can troll better than you, you should be learning.
User avatar #319 to #129 - gearshift
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
Mate.

Do. You. Watch. Porn. With. Homosexual. Content.

Because if you do, you're bicurious at the very least.

If not disregard this comment and move on.

#320 to #319 - infinitereaper
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
The real question would be what kind of porn don't I watch.
Anyways you can like any sort of porn without being affiliated with the sexuality.
Bisexuality implies you're actually attracted and seek relationships with both genders as opposed to being loyal to one.
User avatar #322 to #320 - gearshift
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
Funny I always understood it as being attracted to both genders in any form of media, not just relationships.
#328 to #322 - infinitereaper
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
You know to be honest, I think it might be a mix of the two.

And not sure whats so hard to understand, I mean I enjoy all sorts of erotic porn, from straight, to bi, to gay, to even more kinds of stuff. What's wrong with that? I don't see why that should define my sexuality. I don't like men, I barely like traps, I can't define myself as bisexual.
User avatar #331 to #328 - gearshift
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
I googled traps just to see what it meant.

From what I see the process is draw a girl or dress like a girl, and add a penis.

That's understandable.

I'm just trying to clarify that consumption of homosexually erogenous pornographic material generally means you are a homosex at some point in your sexuality.

That being said, I'm perfectly ok with that. I'd **** myself given the chance so I guess I classify as a faggot.
#335 to #331 - infinitereaper
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
Why is the internet trying to force me to be gay?

I define myself as a pervert, but my sexuality has to be straight, I can only love girls. If I could love boys, I'd be bisexual, until that changes, I don't see how that works. I'm not actually attracted to the male form so how is that bisexuality?

This entire thread basically went from "can't I be okay with being straight?"
to "lul ur a gay"

I can only assume this site is full of idiots.
User avatar #355 to #335 - renespar
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
eh, I identify as Pansexual and I've only ever dated women, so who knows? and not to be rude, but I think there's a problem if it took that long to realize the majority of people in almost any situation are complete idiots
User avatar #365 to #355 - infinitereaper
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
I suppose I should put more thought into it, and yeah, that's something I probably forget too often.
Though I did originally post looking for trouble, rather, I expected it.
User avatar #372 to #365 - renespar
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
in my absolute personal opinion you are perfectly free to shoot down, I tend to hate the absolute "you are this sexuality you are that one" I prefer the Kinsey scale, (0-6 scale, 0 being totally and completely straight and 6 being OP) it's similar but it allows you to give a more definitively measurable standard on your sexuality, I'd be a 2 and I'd say you'd be a 1 based on what you said tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/JustForFun/KinseyScaleOfTropes in case you want a slightly more thorough explanation
User avatar #373 to #372 - infinitereaper
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
That's probably a better way to put it. I mean don't get me wrong, I like what I like, and I like it well, but still.
User avatar #374 to #373 - renespar
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
also personally I find it annoying when people immediately jump on the "if it has a penis it's gay" bandwagon, if the character is quite literally drawn as a girl, but they add a penis, that isn't gay, especially if the penis is not replacing the vagina
User avatar #377 to #374 - infinitereaper
+1 123456789123345869
(05/15/2014) [-]
I do too, but you see how it turns out, I'm more for Futa though, and not balls futa, like, futa futa, chicks with dicks and vaginas. The pinnacle of sex, **** I'd kill to be a futa. Personally I find this whole sex thing to be primitive. If I could be both I would. But I'm a big believer in sticking to your genes. Mine tell me to cream my seed and go forth and be prosperous, as for what gets me off, men breeding other men and women on women, or women pegging men, or men ******* anything that moves, or women that- you get the idea, I like most of it, I don't see what the problem with that is. I really don't.

And I'd be honest, maybe I would bend if it came down to it, but there's a 99% chance that will never happen, because I can never look at a dude or whatnot the same way I look at females. If I had to put it into words, I see the female form as an angelic force of natural beauty, one that fosters life on Earth and nurtures it. It can't be replaced, and I'm drawn to it, and it's brilliant light.

People are just ignorant to what they don't understand.
User avatar #88 to #87 - gammajk
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Because you're not a woman, you're a man, a man who likes cocks
We have a word for someone like that
It's "Faggot"

>And a girls with dicks aren't girls at all
Exactly, they're dudes playing dressup that you jerk off to

>What I really like is Futanari
Still gay
User avatar #112 to #88 - infinitereaper
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Futa is girls with dicks ******* other girls with dicks. Both also have vaginas.
Second of all, are you still implying taste in porn defines sexuality?

I never said I liked traps to begin with.
Sounds to me like you've just got your head up your ass.
User avatar #154 to #112 - gammajk
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Sounds to me like you're making excuses for being a faggot
#155 to #154 - infinitereaper
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Sounds to me like your some ignorant teenage little **** or social outcast who's so much of a bitch they hide their profile online because they're afraid of people on the internet.

The only faggot here is you.
User avatar #166 to #155 - gammajk
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Hey, I'm not the one that likes dicks, so I'd say the faggot is actually you
User avatar #201 to #166 - tapeworms
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Okay, just to be clear... There are dicks in straight porn too, so...
#167 to #166 - infinitereaper
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
this entire thread is just as retarded as I thought it would be
#218 to #167 - nickypickle
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
its like ur expecting logical responses to your everyday ******** starters
#220 to #218 - infinitereaper
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
I HAVEN'T LOST HOPE IN HUMANITY
User avatar #192 to #78 - tapeworms
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
I'm with you on that. I watch lesbian porn, but I'm not a lesbian. It's more of an interest thing, right?
#196 to #192 - infinitereaper
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Exactly.
#19 - clokey
Reply +73 123456789123345869
(05/14/2014) [-]
Being homosexual is so gay.