try raping me without vomiting. no one wants to rape a neckbeard. thats why im single and virgin.. >claim men can stop rape >threaten to rape men >not a man It's...just...so......stupid... try raping me without vomiting no one wants to rape a neckbeard thats why im single and virgin >claim men can stop >threaten >not man It's just so stupid
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (225)
[ 225 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
#10 - teranin
Reply +321 123456789123345869
(07/15/2014) [-]
>claim men can stop rape
>threaten to rape men
>not a man

It's...just...so...*******...stupid...
User avatar #80 to #10 - jewsburninindaoven
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Teranin, all because the only way for you to have sex is rape doesn't mean you have to get so defensive about it
#11 to #10 - anon id: 4513ff15
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/15/2014) [-]
> sees anti-rape statement   
> makes sure to ridicule it   
> claims rape culture does not exist   
   
It's... just...so...infinitely...smart...
> sees anti-rape statement
> makes sure to ridicule it
> claims rape culture does not exist

It's... just...so...infinitely...smart...
#14 to #11 - teranin
Reply +26 123456789123345869
(07/15/2014) [-]
God I'm a sucker for replying to this   
   
"Men can stop rape" is not anti-rape, as women also rape men.  It paints a picture of a world where rape is systemic oppression being inflicted on women by men, rather than a crime engaged in my a few individuals of both sexes.     
   
I ridiculed the cognitive dissonance and anti-male message.  There was no actual anti-rape stance presented in this content.   
   
Rape Culture is the concept that our entire culture exists as a breeding ground for rape endorsement.  That is the opposite of reality, as rape is so reviled in our culture that we tend to beat and murder those accused of it prior to their day in court.  RAINN has already plainly stated that "rape culture" is crap, it's a hijacked term pulled from an old documentary about prison rape where the guards would do nothing to stop it and intentionally do things like saying "fresh fish" when bringing in certain types of criminals to encourage their rape.
God I'm a sucker for replying to this

"Men can stop rape" is not anti-rape, as women also rape men. It paints a picture of a world where rape is systemic oppression being inflicted on women by men, rather than a crime engaged in my a few individuals of both sexes.

I ridiculed the cognitive dissonance and anti-male message. There was no actual anti-rape stance presented in this content.

Rape Culture is the concept that our entire culture exists as a breeding ground for rape endorsement. That is the opposite of reality, as rape is so reviled in our culture that we tend to beat and murder those accused of it prior to their day in court. RAINN has already plainly stated that "rape culture" is crap, it's a hijacked term pulled from an old documentary about prison rape where the guards would do nothing to stop it and intentionally do things like saying "fresh fish" when bringing in certain types of criminals to encourage their rape.

#15 to #14 - anon id: 4513ff15
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/15/2014) [-]
The girls don't say "men can stop rape". They say "real men don't rape" and "how would you like it if I raped you". The second statement also implies that she is aware of the fact that women can rape men.   
   
The CDC-study, which you surely know, says that 1 in 5 women (20%) and 1 in 71 men (1.4%) have been raped in their lifetime. Men, though, are most often raped by other men.   
   
The constellation you are missing here, woman rapes man, is an extremely rare occasion, it will happen to well less than 1% of men, I have no reason to believe it happens to more than even just 0.1%.   
   
It is still perfectly fine to raise awareness for this problem, but why do it by belittleing those who speak against the much (much) bigger problem? Even if they fail to recognize the very small problem, it might just be because they are not aware of it.   
   
And to ridicule people who speak out against rape is always a clear case of what's called "rape culture". Real men don't do that.
The girls don't say "men can stop rape". They say "real men don't rape" and "how would you like it if I raped you". The second statement also implies that she is aware of the fact that women can rape men.

The CDC-study, which you surely know, says that 1 in 5 women (20%) and 1 in 71 men (1.4%) have been raped in their lifetime. Men, though, are most often raped by other men.

The constellation you are missing here, woman rapes man, is an extremely rare occasion, it will happen to well less than 1% of men, I have no reason to believe it happens to more than even just 0.1%.

It is still perfectly fine to raise awareness for this problem, but why do it by belittleing those who speak against the much (much) bigger problem? Even if they fail to recognize the very small problem, it might just be because they are not aware of it.

And to ridicule people who speak out against rape is always a clear case of what's called "rape culture". Real men don't do that.
User avatar #19 to #15 - Funnel
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(07/15/2014) [-]
The study you talk of is from the US(where 20% of women claim to be raped or attempted raped, while in UK for example only 5% of women claim it), and the statistics includes attempted rape, not just rape. Also, according to The United States Bureau of Justice Statistics 18,5% of convicted rapists are women, not less than 0.1% as you claim.

Futhermore, men are far more likely to not claim to be raped or attempted raped than women are.
#38 to #19 - anon id: dd57014b
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Hey I have another question. If in the UK 5% of all women are raped, what's the percentage of men that get raped?
#33 to #19 - anon id: dd57014b
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Yeah, I am using the study from the US, because my buddy teranin lives there and the sources he uses are always US-based. Other countries surely have other figures, I have no overview, though. Probably there are even countries with a lower rape-rate.

The CDC statistic speaks of rape, I checked it again: www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/sv-datasheet-a.pdf It also differentiates between rape and other forms of sexual violence. If that's wrong: Source me up, I'm always open to corrections.

Out of interest, I'd like to see the source for your figure of 18.5% women among convicted rapists, that smells like bullsh.it. Anyways, if 1.4% of all men are being raped and the majority of that 1.4% is raped by men, the figure of 0.1% men being raped by women is still plausible.

Speculations are great, the figures surely are not 100% accurate, but if we want to discuss reasonably we have to use actual figures, studies, statistics and can't just make anything up just as we see fit.
User avatar #77 to #33 - gabsmatags
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
I'm skeptical of the figures regarding men being raped. Every male I've spoken with about circumstances like being raped have all adamantly confirmed they would never breathe a word if it happened to them. Therefore, I find it highly unlikely that such a small percentage of men actually experience rape and this also leads me to question the percentage of rapes on men perpetrated by females. However, I'm with you on the suspicions of overall percentage of female rapists just because I'm not certain how often females get convicted.
User avatar #30 to #15 - mathmanchris
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
20% of all women get raped? Are you out of your mind? How stupid does one have to be to believe that?
By the way, 'real men' do rape. What's a 'real man'? Does it make me a false man if I rape a woman? Or may I rape women if I'm a false man? This is ********.
> And to ridicule people who speak out against rape is always a clear case of what's called "rape culture".
I call you an idiot, if you disagree it proves that you're an idiot.
#34 to #30 - anon id: dd57014b
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
I really don't care about random rants, mate. I know you opressed men are all very angry, but you ain't gettin more than my basic sympathy for being miserable. Beyond that, we gotta stick to the facts.

Trivializing rape by ridiculing those who protest against it is plain and simply what's defined as rape culture, just look it up on wikipedia.
#124 to #15 - anon id: 498935b2
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Its rare because men are treated to be strong, a man, ******* alpha to which they grow up, that's what our women likes to call a man.

Some seem not to understand that it doesn't matter whether you're a man and a woman, of course, power, sex-drive is much higher on males and that's why it's rare for men to be raped, but it's only because they're expected to be strong and above women, because some women themselves put themselves below men, and expect man to be so powerful and brutal, especially today's teenagers.

If we all could just stop treating each other based on gender, women raping the men would be much less rare.
#20 to #10 - pointblankhits
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/15/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #137 to #10 - defeats
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Where does it say "men can stop rape"?

"Real men don't rape" - Means that a real man would not need to rape somebody, only a ******* savage would rape.


"How would you like it if I raped you?" - You would not like to be raped, so don't rape somebody else.
#122 to #10 - alilmetalkid
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Jokes on them, I jacked off to this.
Jokes on them, I jacked off to this.
#1 - allstargiants
Reply +53 123456789123345869
(07/15/2014) [-]
I'm ready. Come at me bro.
#76 to #1 - wag
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
#88 to #76 - DeathclawRulez
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
#2 to #1 - anon id: 74e690af
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/15/2014) [-]
It's blue eyes not blue eyed you ****.
User avatar #3 to #2 - allstargiants
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/15/2014) [-]
AAANND I found the virgin from the photo...
User avatar #8 to #1 - internetexplain
Reply +191 123456789123345869
(07/15/2014) [-]
>blue eyes white dragon
>Yugi wig
>not using dark mage
>being this casual

See you in the shadowrealm faggot
#52 to #8 - trexts
Reply +21 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
>Dark Mage

Clearly he's not the only casual here
User avatar #63 to #52 - internetexplain
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Mage is just the abbreviation of Magician, indeed he is not the only casual.
#118 to #8 - ahkmed
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
User avatar #123 to #8 - asheskirata
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
>dark mage

>dark Magician

>Not Dark Magician Girl
>not sexy
User avatar #104 to #8 - gameless
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
You forgot to mention that the pic says blue eyed.
User avatar #27 to #8 - IAmManbearpig
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
I bet that faggot has sex all the time!
#9 - theblackhand
Reply +140 123456789123345869
(07/15/2014) [-]
It's not rape if I kill them first and then **** them
It's not rape if I kill them first and then **** them
#115 to #9 - pornoranger
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
shouldn't you be on tumblr spamming gore or something?
#48 to #9 - iamawesomelol
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
whats the source for the gif? That made me laugh really hard
#161 to #9 - anon id: cfdf3860
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Watch that edge there...
#71 to #9 - papaspipi
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
#41 to #9 - spoonsnatcher
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
And that, my dear children, is called necrophilia.
#23 to #9 - butakun
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Welll... technically it's still not consensual...
User avatar #40 to #23 - bongoboon
Reply +16 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
She didnt say no.
User avatar #36 to #23 - Whaaaaaaaaa
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
But still by law its not rape. Its misconduct with a corpse.
User avatar #62 - coledunk
Reply +33 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Men get raped just as much as women but often get blamed and made fun of for it. Women get raped and everyone throws a fit, Men get raped and everyone points and laughs. All the while feminist have the nerve to say they are the sole victims of rape culture
User avatar #84 to #62 - jewsburninindaoven
Reply -15 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Maybe it's because nearly 99% of rapists are men and about 95% of rape victims are female and your argument is ********. And then government officials out there are insinuating **** like women who get pregnant from rape weren't really raped and that women who get abortions deserve to get raped. You don't see 10 year old male gangraped to death in India, or men in villages in the Congo getting mass-raped by terrorists. So don't act like it's just as bad for men when it clearly isn't.
User avatar #87 to #84 - coledunk
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Those statistics do not include men forced to penetrate in situations where they have no power, including children who are molested by teachers and other adult women, so the percent of rapist are not 99% men. I believe the percent is more around 60% men 40% women. I am in no way saying women do not suffer from rape or people in our society who are ignorant and blame the victim. I was saying that in discussions of rape almost half the victims get ignored. I believe all victims of rape should get the help they need regardless of gender. Also I was not talking about rape in other countries but what takes place in the united states, though what happens outside of the states is awful. just because this is not an issue there does not make it a non-issue here.
#162 to #87 - anon id: 16ad549b
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Men get raped more than women? Ya, ok.
#183 to #162 - twilightdusk
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
If you count prison rape, yes.
User avatar #158 to #87 - jewsburninindaoven
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Yeah, my figure does include that and you're on drugs. You just saw that post from a long time ago that did the math wrong by using lifetime percentage of men who have been raped instead of during that year where the women's figure came from. No ******* way its 60%-40%. Mine just doesn't include statutory rape as it is impossible to estimate as less than 5% of it is reported
#170 to #84 - anon id: 16ad549b
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
FJ is so anti-feminist that you actually ignore obvious truths. I hate feminist radicals just as much as the next guy. There is no ******** 'rape society' and it's retarded to generalize all men as sexist pigs. But you guys have become just as bad as the feminists you hate in my opinion, to the point where most of you come off as hating all women in general. The simple fact is that the majority of victims of rape, sex trafficking, and other sex crimes are women. To believe anything else is utterly retarded. Yes, men get raped, yes, it is still a crime, but there is no where near as bad an epidemic of male rape as there is of female rape.
#72 to #62 - goldsignet
Reply -7 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
to be honest with you, ive gotten taken advantage of when i was blackout drunk by a 1/10 wolverine, and had to walk of shame past her 16 year old kid (im 20), and im perfectly ok with and tell people about it all the time cause its funny and im not a little bitch. i dont condone rape against anybody, but in my eyes a woman can rape a boy, but she can only give a man a story. unless she has an std, then its a civil offense and imma sue
User avatar #75 to #72 - coledunk
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
That is ignoring situations when a man is sober but is forced to have sex with a woman against his will, usually when she has power over him like a boss. You don't consider what happened to you as rape and that's your right but there are men who go through worse and feel violated but get told to "suck it up" were women have hundreds of resources to help them coup. it all comes down to those who feel that they were raped.
#78 to #75 - goldsignet
Reply -10 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
call me a free spirit, but keep it out of my bum and it isnt rape. its not hard to imagine why there are so few resources for men considering the rarity of the incidents by comparison. consider than the one thing that gender equality laws havent changed is the ratio of men who are stronger than women-men who arent, and ive yet to meet the girls who can pin me down and have her way. and if the man wasnt aroused then why was he hard? drunkeness is a must for ugly girls and even then i often cant perform and opt for oral. it might be one of those "easy for you to say" things, but you can have sex with a woman no matter how much she is against it. short of shoving viagra down his throat like that crazy chick in russia did, i dont think a man with a boner over 18 gets to call rape
User avatar #82 to #78 - coledunk
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
An erection is the bodies response to sexual stimuli, in the same way a woman's vagina will become moist while being raped. ignoring drunken sex there are moments when a male is in the power of a female and gets taken advantage of, like a boss demanding sex from an employee under the threat of being fired. Rape is not just holding the person down and penetrating them, it is any moment where the person can not give consent to the act. Using my boss example from earlier if the boss was male and employee female there would be little doubt that it counts as rape, which makes it a double standard for men. Also, young boys who have their penises touched, sucked, or are made to penetrate an older woman without understanding whats happening often do not get treated as rape victims and their rapist get little more than a slap on the wrist. the number of men forced to have sex against their will is equal to the number of women but the legal definition of rape keeps these cases from being addressed as rape, and keeps men from coming forward for fear of ridicule.
#160 to #62 - kallesmange
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
as a male rape victim, i came to say the same, thank you
#108 to #62 - autoxx
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
I woke up to my first girlfriend on top of me, no rubber on, and when I pushed her off and asked what the **** she was trying to pull she pretended to be asleep...
She was trying to get pregnant without my consent, the trust was gone so we split but it did damage.
4 girlfriends later and I am still unable to fall asleep with anyone around me, ******* trust issues man...
User avatar #109 to #108 - coledunk
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
IM sorry to hear that man
#39 - include
Reply +29 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
You can't rape the willing.
#74 to #39 - anon id: 724f0c35
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
What if she strapped on the biggest dildo possible and told you to bite the pillow since she was going to go in dry.
User avatar #128 to #39 - xrainbowdashx
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
do you know the source on that pic?
#164 - hashtronaut
Reply +24 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Picasso in this mf with some incredible professional photoshop


i just needed something to do while I woke up, didnt care enough to make it a GOOD photoshop
#151 - anon id: c4fc75df
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Youre all saying you want to get raped by her, but I dont think you would be as exited if she was pushing a huge dildo up your ass.
#229 to #151 - anon id: a91c92c7
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/20/2014) [-]
You don't know my life
#153 to #151 - darkparadox
Reply +18 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
You don't know me
You don't know me
#186 to #153 - marcury
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
User avatar #7 - deadadventurer
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(07/15/2014) [-]
I'd let those two rape me all night long.
#110 to #7 - pepemex
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
#12 to #7 - anon id: 4513ff15
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/15/2014) [-]
So you would not want to have sex with them and let them have sex with you against your will?
User avatar #13 to #12 - deadadventurer
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(07/15/2014) [-]
That's my fetish.jpg
#127 to #7 - anon id: 529ca7ea
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
With massive 16 inch strap ons in both (your) holes
#202 to #127 - ninegagnazi
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Anus and...urethra?
User avatar #45 - caelinnis
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
I would actually really enjoy it if you raped me, thanks.
User avatar #46 to #45 - konradkurze
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
what if shes a trap

yuou gonna get dick in your butt
User avatar #49 to #46 - jalthelas
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind.
User avatar #216 to #46 - caelinnis
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/19/2014) [-]
that'd be even better
#217 to #216 - konradkurze
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/19/2014) [-]
#218 to #217 - caelinnis
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/19/2014) [-]
#219 to #218 - konradkurze
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/19/2014) [-]
**konradkurze rolled image**
THIS GOES UP CAELINNIS' BUTT
#220 to #219 - caelinnis
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/19/2014) [-]
#221 to #220 - konradkurze
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/19/2014) [-]
**konradkurze rolled image**
this is what caelinnis looks like irl
#222 to #221 - caelinnis
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/19/2014) [-]
#223 to #222 - konradkurze
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/19/2014) [-]
**konradkurze rolled image**

where caelinnis lives
#224 to #223 - caelinnis
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/19/2014) [-]
#225 to #224 - konradkurze
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/19/2014) [-]
**konradkurze rolled image**
what caelinnis faps to
#226 to #225 - caelinnis
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/19/2014) [-]
#227 to #226 - konradkurze
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/19/2014) [-]
**konradkurze rolls 2**
is caelinnis a cool dude
#228 to #227 - caelinnis
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/19/2014) [-]
#83 to #46 - bobthebean
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
Can I get a dick in my butt?
#95 to #83 - konradkurze
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
you have just been invaded
User avatar #111 - Tyranitar
Reply +10 123456789123345869
(07/16/2014) [-]
But even if she rapes you, somehow your going to get sent to jail for raping her, and pay child support if she gets pregnant.