the illuminate. . H Search for D-: P. 2. D! e. chaces am] thinks Sam Btter Bird r mu fuck the illuminate the this maid is fucked up you cum LIE: I M Hath. Sam,  godhatestags
Upload
Login or register

the illuminate

Click to block a category:GamingPoliticsNewsComicsAnimeOther
H Search for D-: P. 2. D! e. chaces am] thinks
Sam Btter Bird r mu
fuck the illuminate the this maid is fucked up you cum
LIE: I
M Hath.
Sam, we are nua: yha TU. We are Friday. a branded
Iain tals ) tem at mun
Mama.
t' avatard. m, r Al 12: Mpm - Liar
hm Brut, Bird (that: sorry
...
+1280
Views: 49223 Submitted: 04/08/2014
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (226)
[ 226 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
#48 - zanxoo
Reply +208 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
#72 to #48 - canyou
Reply +13 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
That's perfect!
That's perfect!
User avatar #95 to #72 - applecopy
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
not as perfect as that jif
#103 to #95 - greedtheavaricious
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
jif
#108 to #103 - applecopy
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
yap
yap
#119 to #108 - anon id: d1909048
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
It's a gif because you don't say "jraphics interchange format" but "graphics interchange format".
#139 to #95 - canyou
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
I fixed that red thumb for you
#149 to #139 - applecopy
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
hm, I really don't care about thumbs, but thanks
#1 - schnizel
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
I don't get what the big deal about the Illuminati is? Shure, there are some powerful men there but it's nothing more than a little club where instead of golf they hmm, and hmmm.
I know a Freemason, he is a really cool guy and he is a really good person who taught me many things about his wonderful cult. You can't judge everyone from the club because of some bad people in the club. Freemasons aren't allowed to kill people, it's in the Freemasonic Bible.
#2 to #1 - yamadashinichi
Reply -16 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
Killing isn't on the Illuminati's agenda, total control of everything is.
User avatar #32 to #2 - lean
Reply +57 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
What are you on about? Neither the Illuminate nor the Masons have been intent on controlling anything. Get your conspiracy theories the hell out.

Illuminate: The goals of the organization included trying to eliminate superstition, prejudice, and the Roman Catholic Church's domination over government, philosophy, and science; trying to reduce oppressive state abuses of power, and trying to support the education and treatment of women as intellectual equals.

Freemasons: Basically the original unionized labor group. Apprentice- Journeyman- Master. They had secret meetings and codes because they wanted their tricks of the trade kept secret to monopolize the market.

They were persecuted by religions and governments throughout the middle ages, which led to the superstitions surrounding them. This, in turn, led to a huge, cult like underground following of free thinking people seeking equality and enlightenment. Just because some achieved high status in governments and organizations doesn't mean that corruption is the goal of the institution.

You watch too many movies.
#83 to #32 - anon id: 767db7ff
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Didn't you read the content. Illuminate is something that happens on Friday in a night club look at your spelling
#63 to #32 - anon id: f48145f6
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
From that description i want to be an illuminati lol.
#37 to #32 - anon id: 89251cd4
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
Freemason & Illuminati internet defence force
#33 to #32 - yamadashinichi
Reply -12 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
I never mentioned the Freemasons and I was basically amusing myself with a random troll.
User avatar #36 to #33 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
I'm not a troll.
But when I troll you don't would not know if troll or not.
#38 to #36 - yamadashinichi
Reply -12 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
That second sentence dude...
User avatar #39 to #38 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
#40 to #39 - yamadashinichi
Reply -11 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
It doesn't make sense...
#41 to #40 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
I tip my fedora to you and to all God bless and good night.
User avatar #3 to #2 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
They are doing it for a good reason. They want to unite the world and bring peace.
#4 to #3 - yamadashinichi
Reply -5 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
For a true utopia there must be a lack of freedom and therefore is not a true utopia. These people work to control the world but by doing so throws it into slavery.
#5 to #4 - schnizel
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
No, they are doing it to free the world from itself. They want to make a world for all civilized men and women. They are the builders of the ancient home.
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
#6 to #5 - yamadashinichi
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
And what of the people who do not want to be apart of this?
#7 to #6 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
The body does not live for the individual, if a leg is infected to save the body it must be cut off. If they don't want to help us, they want to hurt us, or they lack the willpower to be men. And in order to maintain the true spirit of man, people must go to a judge and justify their existence.
#45 to #7 - nevolmon
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
mfw a collectivist spews collectivism near me.
User avatar #61 to #45 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]

What's wrong?
#75 to #61 - redblackstar
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Anarcho-communist (or rather grassroots-democratic collectivist) reporting in. **** the notion of the single World Government, no matter whether done by bilderbergs, illuminati, some other made up group or the communists.

As said in this thread, absolute power corrupts absolutely, and although I am all for living collectively, in symbiosis with nature, and treating people of all races, genders, nations, equally and as humans; the Illuminati and other forms of neo-liberal and even conservative economic globalization talks of ruling people from above rather than make humanity more democratic.

People should be allowed to chose whatever they want to do with their lives, be it in an anarchist collective, or in a capitalist economy, however everybody should have a say in this, and if democracy is chosen, it should be made much more representative, with smaller areas covered by a single representative and with a system of checks that allows the people to dismiss them as soon as they stop being representative. Also, every community should be allowed to organize their own codes and laws, as long as they do not interfere with basic human rights of people outside of that group.
#112 to #75 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
> **** the notion of the single World Government, no matter whether done by bilderbergs, illuminati, some other made up group or the communists.
Ugga bugga, I found stick.
>in symbiosis with nature
Ugga bugga stick
>and treating people of all races, genders, nations, equally and as humans
Why?
>the Illuminati and other forms of neo-liberal and even conservative economic globalization talks of ruling people from above rather than make humanity more democratic.
I see that you grew up without a father.





#129 to #112 - redblackstar
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
>Ugga bugga, I found stick.
Yeah, it's not like Greece is the place where democracy was born and where lots of stuff was invented. It's not like throughout history people like Wat Tyler, the lollards, the diggers, Proudhon, Kafka, Bakunin, Kropotkin, Durutti, Chomsky, or lately Subcomandante Marcos, as well as thousands of other people in hundreds of movements, did not achieve anything. Somalia is not an anarchist country, it's a country in chaos in which free-marketism is the economic system and violence means authority. The rest of Africa (I'm referring to the map you posted below, has been ****** over by the global empires and later this status quo was kept by the Western "Democracies" through globalization AKA neo-colonialism.

>Why? (treating people equally)
Why not? Why be a dick, just because someone has a different skin colour or speaks a different language? They aren't that different, every nation/race/group has asshats as well as very decent people.

>I see that you grew up without a father.
<- Attacks ad hominem are not the best way to carry out an argument. This whole thing might as well be an elaborate troll. My father is a decent parent and I agree with some sort of authority coming out from meritoratic value of what knowledge or wisdom certain people have to offer, rather than institutional or positional authority that they assume just because they can or are "supposed to". If my child was 3 years old and wanted to cross the road without looking, I would grab them and not let them cross, and explain the situation to them. That's because I know that it would be dangerous to cross. However if my 15yo child wants to quit school or take on another class, I can give them some guidance/advice but the final decision is up to them.

>kthxbai
#137 to #129 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
DAD I WANT TO BE AN ARTIST!
What do you do?
#136 to #129 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
>It's not like throughout history people like Wat Tyler, the lollards, the diggers, Proudhon, Kafka, Bakunin, Kropotkin, Durutti, Chomsky, or lately Subcomandante Marcos, as well as thousands of other people in hundreds of movements, did not achieve anything.
You have just picked the worst of the worst. And your friends are no better, they are nothing more than savage barbarians.
>Somalia is not an anarchist country, it's a country in chaos in which free-marketism is the economic system and violence means authority.
That is the definition of anarchy. There is no law nor order.
>The rest of Africa (I'm referring to the map you posted below, has been ****** over by the global empires and later this status quo was kept by the Western "Democracies" through globalization AKA neo-colonialism.
“The slave trade is the ruling principle of my people. It is the source and the glory of their wealth; the mother lulls the child to sleep with notes of triumph over an enemy reduced to slavery.”
- King Gezo/Ghezo of Dahomey 1840
>Yeah, it's not like Greece is the place where democracy was born and where lots of stuff was invented.
You should see what the Romans have invented and in Greece like in Rome they elected people to represent them. And they all agreed for the most part where to go but it was the way to the end that kept them talking. Even when they wanted to declare war to Sparta they all agreed on that.
>Why not? Why be a dick, just because someone has a different skin colour or speaks a different language? They aren't that different, every nation/race/group has asshats as well as very decent people.
First of all race=/=skin color.
Culture has always been a part of someones identity.
We are a tribal and an ethnocentric species.
Everyone has "asshats" but most Africans or muslims that come to Europe are savages so it's better to be safe than sorry.

User avatar #134 to #129 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
And prepare.
User avatar #132 to #129 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
I will be back after I finish lifting.
User avatar #133 to #129 - redblackstar
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Also, to this day there was no world government in place and every empire so far has either collapsed or is doomed to collapse in 10-40 years.
#135 to #133 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Hi.
#110 to #75 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Welcome my African brother.
#8 to #7 - yamadashinichi
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
And who among us is worthy of being that judge?
User avatar #9 to #8 - schnizel
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
The ones who are born of nobility or trained by the nobility.
#10 to #9 - yamadashinichi
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
For anyone to put themselves in that role they must being doing it for selfish reasons and for anyone to be forced into that role can not be expected to fill the job properly. "Absolute power corrupts absolutely" The scenario you describe can not be obtained unless an incorruptible judge can be created. And even if so, you are removing the freedom of those people who do not wish to be apart of this society. The Illuminati does not stand for personal freedoms and rights, they stand for the common good in it's extremest form.
#11 to #10 - schnizel
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
Who is this one man, who is this individual and what can he do when he stands against a united people motivated by on purpose?
A leader is the one who with his mind and body serves men, not himself, don't compare Bush to Aurelius.
We have a word for someone who is not a good member of the society.
#13 to #11 - yamadashinichi
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
A society that "removes" all who wish to not be apart of said society. So the Illuminati are either hypocrites or liars, either way I want no part of them.
User avatar #14 to #13 - schnizel
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
>A society that "removes" all who wish to not be apart of said society.
Yeah, if you don't want to be in a classroom you are removed from it.
I shall not let idiots who think that their freedom is more important than duty and the common good of men live in our world.
#15 to #14 - yamadashinichi
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
Who made it yours? Who had the right to give it to you? Or are you taking it by force?
User avatar #17 to #15 - schnizel
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
What makes your home your own?
#18 to #17 - yamadashinichi
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
I'm done. I simply can not argue with someone so blind and naive as to actually consider world wide slavery an option.
User avatar #19 to #18 - schnizel
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
Your narrow mind cannot grasp the true potential of mankind. The be free is to command yourself and a slave does not wish to be free, he wants to be like the master.
#20 to #19 - yamadashinichi
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
To be free without choice isn't being free.
User avatar #21 to #20 - schnizel
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
Men have laws, and men live by laws, we are civilized men, we are not barbarians.
If so then call me a slave of order and law.
#22 to #21 - yamadashinichi
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
Choosing to be bound is still choosing and therefore freedom. You propose a single world order where there is no choice.
User avatar #23 to #22 - schnizel
-3 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
We are all bloodbound, we are all one family, and the father knows best.
Choice to do what exactly?
User avatar #16 to #15 - schnizel
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
The land belongs to those who have the power to protect it, or to the conqueror and his people.
User avatar #12 to #11 - schnizel
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
one*
User avatar #116 to #9 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Schnizel you are a racist who can't get over the fact that your own country ****** it up and you blame over countries and hate them because of **** that happened 100s of years ago
#117 to #116 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Racism is a made up word.
Why does Israel still keep getting war debt from Germany?
The past shapes the present.
User avatar #123 to #117 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
You just post the same pictures over and over again
You are honestly a ******* idiot
You don't realise your own precious ******* illyrain states ****** themselves over
They are ********* thanks to themselves
The Turks tried to civilise you. The Byzantines tried to civilise you
But no.
Your countries are dragging Europe further and further into hell. You are as bad as Greece
You blame the Jews, the Turks, anyone, apart from your ******* selves. You cover your complete and utter ignorance and stupidity with waves and waves of racist ********. You have no idea what you go on about.
User avatar #127 to #123 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
>You just post the same pictures over and over again
And you can't prove me wrong.
>You are honestly a ******* idiot
>You don't realise your own precious ******* illyrain states ****** themselves over
Your opinion.
>The Turks tried to civilise you. The Byzantines tried to civilise you
Turks were nomadic savages who came to a land.
We have beaten them in every battle we had against them.
Romans spoke well of us and we were the best Roman auxilia.
The Turkish sultans said that we are a civilized people and good soldiers.
The Byzantines were not even here.
>Your countries are dragging Europe further and further into hell.
We were destroyed by foreign powers and without Hellas there would be no civilization so have some respect.
>You blame the Jews, the Turks, anyone, apart from your ******* selves.
I do share the blame.
>You cover your complete and utter ignorance and stupidity with waves and waves of racist ********.
As I said, the word racist has no meaning and you resort to ad hominem once again.
>You have no idea what you go on about.
Your opinion.
User avatar #128 to #127 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
You didn't beat the Turks in every battle because you were ******* part of the Turkish sultanate.
Yeh your coutnries were the height of civilisation.
2000 years ago
The illyrians have never been relevant within the common era
You say every fact you can't agree with is opinion.
Racism is a word and it describes idiots like you rather well
User avatar #130 to #128 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
1463 we became a Turkish ejalet.
Before that every Bosnian-Turkish battle was a clear Bosnian victory.
>Yeh your coutnries were the height of civilisation.
We had a kingdom, we were rich and we were trading a lot of stuff together with Ragusa.
>The illyrians have never been relevant within the common era
I see that you don't know much about history.
>Racism is a word and it describes idiots like you rather well
Racism is a word invented by the communists to discurage whites.
Point invalid.
And what makes you think that I'm an "idiot"?
User avatar #140 to #130 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
But you didn't win the ******* war did you. Your country has failed. You are an arrogant deluded fol who thinks his culture is the greatest.
I'm not even going to bother arguing with you
You know no history
You blame your countries downfall on others
You can't accept the illyrian states-Bosnia, Serbia, etc- are now corrupt cesspools
Your ancestors aren't even the Greek states so thats a load of ********.
The only thing you can claim is the Bulgarians.
You are nothing.
When your country ruled 1/3 of the world and decided the fate of Europe for half a millenia, then you can boast and blame your downfalls on others.
User avatar #141 to #140 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
>You are an arrogant deluded fol who thinks his culture is the greatest.
Does a mother think her son is the greatest?
>You can't accept the illyrian states-Bosnia, Serbia, etc- are now corrupt cesspools
Bosnia and Croatia are Illyrian, not Serbia.
>Your ancestors aren't even the Greek states so thats a load of ********.
I never said that we were Greeks.
>When your country ruled 1/3 of the world and decided the fate of Europe for half a millenia, then you can boast and blame your downfalls on others.
We have been toys of empires and foreign investors since we have been conquered by Rome. We have a bloody war 20 years ago, we have lost much territory and suffered a lot and don't you dare stop me from judging the quilty.
User avatar #142 to #141 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
I'm English. Our culture is born out of blood and war. We got conquered by Germans, the Norse, the French, the French again, the Welsh, the Scottish, the Germans.

Instead of bitching about it and blaming the jews, we just absorbed them. England was smaller than all of Bulgaria, Croatia, all your ******** illyrian states (who never had 1 kingdom that got the **** kicked out of them by the Turks repeatedly), and yet we suceded where you failed.

And even when our ******* empire collapsed thanks to the Germans and our economy went to ****, did we allow ourselves to be ruled by corrupt bastards and become a rotting corpse?

No. We came back.

So **** your pathetic whiny racist ********. Your country is ****. And it isn't the Muslims, the Jews, anyone elses fault apart from your own. Your arrogance, hatred and greed destroyed your own culture.
#143 to #142 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
And you have genocided half of the Irish and you have taken their land.
>Instead of bitching about it and blaming the jews, we just absorbed them.
The jews conquered you, you didn't conquer them, they own your little life.
>And even when our ******* empire collapsed thanks to the Germans and our economy went to ****, did we allow ourselves to be ruled by corrupt bastards and become a rotting corpse?
You are ruled by traitors and the corrupt, even your bloody queen is a bitch to the Rothchild family.
>So **** your pathetic whiny racist ********.
Racism does not exsist. Common sense does.
>. And it isn't the Muslims, the Jews, anyone elses fault apart from your own.
>Your arrogance, hatred and greed destroyed your own culture.
OH, somehow it's my fault, my fault for defending what is left of my land and people, it is my fault to protect what I have left and to judge those who have taken everything from us.
It's like saying to a native American that his arrogance, hatred and greed destroyed his people rather than the guns and the disease that the English brought to them.
User avatar #223 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/11/2014) [-]
No I just don't rally want to spend money helping a country that wastes whatever help it is given
See, I'm not like you. I don't support genocide
User avatar #224 to #223 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/11/2014) [-]
And I'm an alien from Nibiru. I see that you are full of lies.
User avatar #221 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/11/2014) [-]
Help you? We pumped enough money into your pathetic little country that it should be on its feet. You aren't worth saving
#222 to #221 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/11/2014) [-]
So by that you would like us dead?
That sounds like genocide?

Oh well. Rule Britiania!
User avatar #219 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/11/2014) [-]
Are you seriously saying that? Your country is dragging Europe into hell.
User avatar #220 to #219 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/11/2014) [-]
Sue me or help me.
User avatar #216 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/11/2014) [-]
You are so full of ********. **** off
User avatar #218 to #216 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/11/2014) [-]
It's all legit, you are so mad that I'm right and you live in a ********.
User avatar #212 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Your are a criminal whos judgment is based on ignorance, stupidity and racism. You are whats wrong with the world. By God you are barely even human. You are a pig in human skin.
#217 to #212 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/11/2014) [-]
Thank you so much.
#215 to #212 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/11/2014) [-]
Thank you again.
#214 to #212 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/11/2014) [-]
Or thank you even more.
#213 to #212 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/11/2014) [-]
Thank you.
User avatar #210 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Yeh we banned you from arming because (now heres my reason if I was retarded as you) I have only spoken to one Bosnian but he is a retarded racist who I would not trust with a kitchen knife let alone an army

But we banned you from having weapons after your people got 'slaughtered' (think you mean civilized)
User avatar #211 to #210 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
I am no criminal. I am a man of law and order but you are an animal who relies on feelings and emotions. Don't waste my time anymore.
User avatar #206 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
oh look more ********. Obviously thats an excuse to hate every person you was ever Jewish

If you honestly judge a person by their race then you are a misguided, ignorant, absolutely ******* retarded idiot.

If there is a God maybe he knows if you have any redeeming features because I sure as hell can't see any.
User avatar #209 to #206 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
And I have read the Talmud, and I have read his book and I have read the Freemasonic Bible.
User avatar #208 to #206 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
I see*
#207 to #206 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
From the Bible is see him as nothing more than a murderer and an enemy of man.
<Point invalid, ad hominem to the max
>oh look more ********. Obviously thats an excuse to hate every person you was ever Jewish
It's not an excuse, it's a reason. They hate me, so I hate them?
Also, you the British have banned us from arming ourselves which allowed the genocide of my people. What should I think about you?
User avatar #204 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Wouldn't expect you to understand sarcasm

You hate Turks, you hate Jews, you hate any non-aryans.
#205 to #204 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Do you want to know why?
I don't hate all non-aryans. I admire the Chinese and the Japanese.
Do you want to know why I hate the turk-mongoloids and the jews?
User avatar #202 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Well the majority (not to mentions the facts) support my 'invalid opinion'
Quality over quantity coming from the person who just spams ******** racist pictures

**** you racism is a word. It means someone who hates people because of their race/colour. Which is you. Don't be in denial. Its not healthy
#203 to #202 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
>Well the majority (not to mentions the facts) support my 'invalid opinion'
There we go. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to solving it.
>Quality over quantity coming from the person who just spams ******** racist pictures
Your opinion.
>**** you racism is a word. It means someone who hates people because of their race/colour. Which is you. Don't be in denial. Its not healthy
Who do I hate? What person, what race, what skin color? Please remind me.
And racism is just a vague word invented by the communists.
User avatar #200 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Facts and evidence do win. Which is why you're so stupid. I mean I could understand if it was just the holocaust.
But 99 out of 100 of your comments are just outdated, foolish verisimilitude that no honest intelligent historian, politician, etc would actually support
User avatar #201 to #200 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
It's just your invalid opinion, nothing else.
Quality over quantity.
User avatar #198 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Hey have fun thinking the holocaust is fake

Though I wouldn't advise going into history or politics. You'd be laughed out in your first day
User avatar #199 to #198 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Facts and evidence will always win. They can laugh for now but we shall see who will have the last laugh.
User avatar #196 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Hey at least I'm not being ****** over by my own politicians.
At least my country hasn't destroyed Europe
Seriously you guys are considered worse than the Poles or Jews
No one likes the ******* Slavs
You are literally a cancer on Europe
User avatar #197 to #196 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Sue me.
User avatar #194 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
The youtube links are biased bull, most of them without sources, and even then the sources are dodgy

Most of those website are clearly anti-holocaust and the information is warped, twisted, and ******* hell half of it even disagrees with you

So there are a few false witnesses who tried to get in on it. Yes, of course there aren't that many survivors

One-third of the holocaust is confirmed conspiracy ******** everyone knows that

Right I'm stopping this. If you can lecture me on the 'slaughter of the Irish', then excuse this, you are a hypocrite

You say ********, and when I completely dismantle your arguments and prove you wrong, you just spam ****** links with no legit sourcing then moan at me for source.

I doubt you'd have the balls to actually go to a holocaust survivor and tell him hes a lying greedy Jew

Your own arrogance for your country and general ignorance blinds you. If you supported the Aryan belief in eugenics, then you don't know how genetics work.

If you honestly believe people are inferior due to race or skin then you are a pathetic fool whos ideas are outdated and imbecilic

Do you actually honestly think that any historian worth his salt believs the holocaust isn't true

Its not Jews that are ruining the world. Your pathetic little Balkan States and Greece have dragged Europe into a ********. Its your ******* fault if anything that my country is on the verge of economic collapse. Goddamn you are pathetic and self centred
#195 to #194 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
>aren't that many survivors
3.9 million take money from germany for surviving the shoah
The jews were treated well for what they have deserved.
So you admit I'm right I see.
I'm superior to you as much as the white race is superior to the subhuman.
Tell me, please, why should I be equal with an black african?
You spent more time writtin the comment than watching the links I sent you.
And I know how genes work.
And have fun living in the Islamic republic of Britanstan.
#187 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
1. Wansee Conference you ******* idiot. Picture is letter Heydrich sent to Martin Luther asking for administrative help on final solution. Written command enough for you?

2. They have literally found gas chambers where zyklon-b (lethal) was pumped through in the guise of showerheads. There are scratches on the walls and small windows attached to observation room. Just for show I suppose?

3. They didn't just gas. And yes it was ******* cheaper than ammunition. They barely camped, barely fed. And they wanted to hide it from the public.
Probably about half were just shot into mass graves anyway. Warsaw Ghetto Massacre, Einzatgruppen, etc.

4. Unlike the homicidal gass chambers, there isn't proof of them. Have you been to Auschwitz? I have. I've been inside these 'non-existent'gas chambers. Fairely solid for my imagination.

5. The ones found by allies weren't just labour camps. And the ones behind the iron curtain were there because the most slavs, jews etc were in eastern europe you ******* idiot

6. Because the soviets wanted even more **** on the fire. There were walls though, and a few guard towers anyway

7. Again, been to Auschwitz. Those aren't the ******* doors. You're retarded

8. Video is ********. Does it occur to you that some prsioners were treated better? Many Jews helped Nazis and were awarded. Until they got shot/gassed as well
User avatar #193 to #187 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
You will find all that you need here. And yes, that was the door to the "gas chamber".
The "Six Million" Myth
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369
Test Your Holocaust Knowledge
2bytes.org/articles/rescuing-israel-the-holocaust-index/test-your-holocaust-knowledge
User avatar #192 to #187 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]

The Anne Frank Diary Fraud
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=4297
Anne Frank's Diary - Some Honest Questions
rense.com/general65/aan.htm
As Many as 90% of Those Claiming to Be Holocaust Survivors May Be Frauds
www.veteranstoday.com/2010/11/13/gordon-duff-who-speaks-up-for-holocaust-survivors/
Documentary Photographs Proving the National Socialist Persecution of the Jews?
codoh.com/library/document/924
German Responsibility for the Crimes of the Holocaust Has No Expiration Date
www.ejpress.org/article/week_at_a_glance_/63909
Holocaust Trauma Affects Grandchildren of Survivors
www.haaretz.com/news/study-holocaust-trauma-affects-grandchildren-of-survivors-1.230984
How the British Obtained the Confessions of Rudolf HA¶ss
rense.com/general68/hoss.htm
The Illustrated Auschwitz Lie - Part 1
www.cwporter.com/bild1.htm
The Illustrated Auschwitz Lie - Part 2
www.cwporter.com/bild2.htm
Jewish Soap
www.ihr.org/leaflets/soap.shtml
A Prominent False Witness: Elie Wiesel
www.ihr.org/leaflets/wiesel.shtml
User avatar #191 to #187 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
One-Third of the Holocaust
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE [Embed]
Six Million Jews 1915-1938
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk [Embed]
Sylvia Stolz - Lawyer Who Was Jailed for Presenting Evidence in the Zundel Trial
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoJY5cBxmdw [Embed]
Spielberg's Hoax - The Last Days of the Big Lie
www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8 [Embed]
The Phil Donahue Show - Holocaust Denial - Part One
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRrP7AevKi4 [Embed]
The Phil Donahue Show - Holocaust Denial - Part Two
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZu7lu7So [Embed]
The Phil Donahue Show - Holocaust Denial - Part Three
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAQ16VVmv60 [Embed]
The Phil Donahue Show - Holocaust Denial - Part Four
www.youtube.com/watch?v=czDx-7nl28s [Embed]
The Truth Behind the Gates of Auschwitz
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWCOjOj4RAU [Embed]
Understanding the Holocaust as a Legend
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl3JSLCmO5Q [Embed]
User avatar #190 to #187 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Ernst Zundel - Holocaust Debunked
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqW_Rx1p-Ps [Embed]
Zundel vs. Zionist - Truth vs. Lies
www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Myxi92m4U [Embed]
The Holocaust Big Lie
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijaFu5LjKAY [Embed]
Holocaust Faker Explains Himself
www.youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak [Embed]
The Holocaust Lie by David Irving
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk [Embed]
The Holocaust Testimonies You Didn't Hear
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0 [Embed]
Holocaust Hoax Exposed!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haev1hExU2g [Embed]
Made in Russia: The Holocaust - Carlos W. Porter
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtxZKIPxa7o [Embed]
The Montel Williams Show - David Cole and Mark Weber
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0 [Embed]
Nazi Shrunken Heads
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eowsbXrBhig [Embed]
User avatar #189 to #187 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Auschwitz - Why the Gas Chambers are a Myth
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcHni-Im1lw [Embed]
Buchenwald a Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o [Embed]

#188 to #187 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
1.Translate it
2.Nope, no traces of zyklon-b were ever found in any of the "gas chambers"
3.Tyhpus and lack of food
4.Your opinion is not a fact
5.Again, opinion, not fact. And more people died by the hands of the Soviets.
6.Nice reply bro, even more **** than the ones above.
7.I see you imagine a lot of things and you seem very naive.
8.There were slavs and there were jews in Hitlers army. And some of them even got medals from Hitler himself.
User avatar #184 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
No proof? Top kek I've linked you **** when you've asked. I've given you legit links to actual books written by actual historians (not ******** conspiracy pictures) when you've ******* asked
User avatar #186 to #184 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
And if you are interested about the slavs watch the video.
#185 to #184 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Nice laugh m8
1. For decades people have been trying to find proof that the German high command ordered the extermination of European Jews. "It was le ordered by le word of mouth!" No. Find the documents that prove this. Pro tip: they don't exist, not right now at least. I'm sure one day they'll pop up somewhere in Israel though.

2. I have seen pictures of nearly every atrocity committed during that time but never in my life have I seen photographic evidence that anyone was subjected to poison gas with intent to murder.

3. Why in the hell would the Germans consider gassing an efficient method of genocide? If the plan was to remove them from this earth, why go through the trouble of locating them, cataloging them, transporting them across Europe, building 42,400 camps (yeah right, was there a camp in every town, on every street corner?), housing them, clothing them, feeding them etc.

4. Located within Auschwitz-Birkenau was a cinema where films were shown regularly to inmates, a brothel to reward inmates for hard work and good behavior, a swimming pool and recreation area, a church and a synagogue, a library, a theater where inmates put on plays and performed music, hell, they even had a soccer league and would travel and play teams from other camps. Unlike the homicidal gas chambers, there actually exists proof of these things. Why have all this in a "death camp?"

5. Why were all of the death camps conveniently located behind the iron curtain and not open to investigation, meanwhile, the camps liberated by the Allies were all found to be mere labor camps?

6. After the war, when the gas chambers were reconstructed, why did the Soviets also build guard towers which never existed in the first place?

7. The door to the gas chamber at Auschwitz (pic related) has a glass window, no lock, it opens from the inside and is made out of flimsy wood. Explain this.

8. www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVmIaBW-HjI [Embed]
User avatar #181 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
How much are you trolling
User avatar #182 to #181 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Depends on the day, or mood.
User avatar #179 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
WAIT HOT THE **** CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT ABOUT THE FREEMASONS. Quoting your original comment 'I know a Freemason, he is a really cool guy and he is a really good person who taught me many things about his wonderful cult. You can't judge everyone from the club because of some bad people in the club. Freemasons aren't allowed to kill people, it's in the Freemasonic Bible.'

What the **** man.
User avatar #180 to #179 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
I was trolling.
User avatar #178 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
I'm presenting you with hard facts and you are just ignoring me.
You are giving me ******** conspiracy that doesn't even make sense (Freemason are demons worshippers sure they are)
As soon as I give you proof of something you said is ******** you just ignore it and jump onto something else. There is literally no reasoning with you

The only proof you have is ******** pictures that aren't even legit. The red cross I've seen before and I'm definite thats number of survivors found in the camps.

No historian worth his salt would agree with you
User avatar #183 to #178 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
>I'm presenting you with hard facts and you are just ignoring me.
HARD FACTS
TOP KEK
Only statements.
>You are giving me ******** conspiracy that doesn't even make sense (Freemason are demons worshippers sure they are)
I've read the Freemasonic Bible.
>The only proof you have is ******** pictures that aren't even legit.
So I see you can't prove them wrong so you rely on false information.

User avatar #175 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
You honestly think that about the Freemason?

Yeh but these people in the T4 programme were just blind, people with asthma, etc.

Source on gays is the 'Institut für Sexualwissenschaft' (Nazi government)

Also this book books.google.co.uk/books?id=ZKSbQbEzif8C&hl=en
Gays in concentration camps wore pink triangles
User avatar #176 to #175 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
That's what the Freemasons are doing.
>Yeh but these people in the T4 programme were just blind, people with asthma, etc.
I may not agree on some but if there is no cure and they can't work they become cancer.
>Source on gays is the 'Institut für Sexualwissenschaft' (Nazi government)
Ah, I see, good, the jews spawned the gay propaganda and they burned their books.
>Also this book books.google.co.uk/books?id=ZKSbQbEzif8C&hl=en
Gays in concentration camps wore pink triangles
And how many of them entered, and left?
User avatar #174 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
SS did kill the slavs. That was their job. Einzatgrupen. SS ran concentration camps. SS, police, army still all following Nazi orders

Source for murders? www.amazon.com/dp/0919817327?tag=vojska-20&lin
Bad reviews because book downplays murders.
Actual sources from Croatian and Bosnian governments.

also 'Zrtve drugog svetskog rata u Jugoslaviji' (Victims of the Second World War in Yugoslavia) by Bogoljub Kočović

German Revolution of 1918-19 is something you learn in school idiot. It was the Communist overthrowing of the Imperial Government resulting in the Weimar (who actually fought the communists as well)
User avatar #177 to #174 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
>German Revolution of 1918-19 is something you learn in school idiot. It was the Communist overthrowing of the Imperial Government resulting in the Weimar (who actually fought the communists as well)
Yes Weimar did beat them, but Weimar would have not beaten the Soviets.
>SS did kill the slavs. That was their job. Einzatgrupen. SS ran concentration camps. SS, police, army still all following Nazi orders
WW2 justified by former German soldiers
User avatar #169 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Action T4 was a program established in 1939 to maintain the genetic "purity" of the German population by killing or sterilizing citizens who were judged to be disabled or suffering from mental disorder
Germans lied to own citizens said they were just looking after them in special homes. Death toll was 100,000

About 15,000 gays were sent to concentration camps
Justification for that was that what mattered in Germany was criminal intent or character, rather than criminal acts, and the "gesundes Volksempfinden" ("healthy sensibility of the people") became the leading normative legal principle.

In Mein Kampf Hitler accused the Freemasons of being Jewish puppets. Approximate number of Freemasons killed is between 80,000 and 200,000
#167 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
lol at you supporting Nazis you pathetic traitor. Bosniaks and Croats were were also prosecuted in Jasenovac concentration camp. That concentration camp just for your precious illyrians. Picture is a Bosniak having his head sawn off there.

'Jews asked for it with their behavior'
Wow. ********.

Homeless people were rounded up, and were at first given vasectomies and that, and then later were just shot along with criminals for being 'undesirables'

Slavs look up the 'Generalplan Ost'. Nazis were to wipe out Slavs to create living space. Also the Nazi Hunger Plan literally starved all non-Germans. 345,000 west Slavs (Czechoslovakians) were killed, my aunts entire ******* family being a few of them. Nazis also killed 581,000 slavs in the Balkans.

Quote from Hitler pre invasion of Poland- 'Genghis Khan led millions of women and children to slaughter—with premeditation and a happy heart. History sees in him solely the founder of a state. ... Our war aim does not consist in reaching certain lines, but in the physical destruction of the enemy. Accordingly, I have placed my death-head formations in readiness—for the present only in the East—with orders to them to send to death mercilessly and without compassion, men, women, and children of Polish derivation and language. Only thus shall we gain the living space (Lebensraum) which we need. Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians? ... Poland will be depopulated and settled with Germans. ... As for the rest, gentlemen, the fate of Russia will be exactly the same as I am now going through with in the case of Poland.'

Including Jews, the Slavs killed in Occupied Russia number 14 million, 1/5 of the population in the Nazis occupied areas

About 200,000 Romani Gypsies
20,000 black people

Will continue in next paragraph so DON'T ******* REPLY
User avatar #173 to #167 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Civilians=/=Partisans
#172 to #167 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
>Quote from Hitler pre invasion of Poland- 'Genghis Khan led millions of women and children to slaughter—with premeditation and a happy heart. History sees in him solely the founder of a state. ... Our war aim does not consist in reaching certain lines, but in the physical destruction of the enemy. Accordingly, I have placed my death-head formations in readiness—for the present only in the East—with orders to them to send to death mercilessly and without compassion, men, women, and children of Polish derivation and language. Only thus shall we gain the living space (Lebensraum) which we need. Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians? ... Poland will be depopulated and settled with Germans. ... As for the rest, gentlemen, the fate of Russia will be exactly the same as I am now going through with in the case of Poland.'
All would have been avoided if the Rusian monarchy was still in power and if Poland was not killing ethnic Germans before the war.
>Including Jews, the Slavs killed in Occupied Russia number 14 million, 1/5 of the population in the Nazis occupied areas
Soldiers, partisans or civilians?
Also Soviets used that tactic where they would burn villages and blame it on the nazis.
>About 200,000 Romani Gypsies
Who cares?
>20,000 black people
French auxilia?
#170 to #167 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
So the SS didn't do those crimes but to police and the army there did and you don't state what were those prisoners.
And that is the picture of one mans head about to be sawed off.
>Jews asked for it with their behavior
<
>Homeless people were rounded up, and were at first given vasectomies and that, and then later were just shot along with criminals for being 'undesirables'
Where is your proof of that?
> Nazis were to wipe out Slavs to create living space
Well, Slavic lands were nothing compared to the Germans. Slavs lived where the celts, thracians, dacians and even my illyrians lived.
But after all many of his SS begged him to treat the Slavs better but I guess 1917 go him.
> 345,000 west Slavs
> Nazis also killed 581,000 slavs in the Balkans.
Source
User avatar #168 to #167 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
k
User avatar #165 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
The truth has prevailed. It happened. People know that.
Nazis started the war you idiot. And does defending your country include the slaughter of millions of Jews?

Ok, so you support the deaths of Jews. What about the killings of slavs, communists, homeless people, catholics, political opponents, gays, and disabled people?

And didn't you say you think that leadership is decided by birth?
#166 to #165 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
>The truth has prevailed. It happened. People know that.
No the holocaust is a hoax, it didn't happen. It only happened in your crazy head.
England and France started WW2.
Jews killed a million Germans in 1917-18.
>And does defending your country include the slaughter of millions of Jews?
Jews asked for it with their behaviour.
>slavs
90% of the SS didn't hate slavs, their enemies weren't slavs but communists.
>catholics
>homeless people
When and where?
> political opponents
You have to be kidding me? Everyone was killing political opponents.
>gays
When and where?
>disabled people
When and where?
User avatar #163 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
OH NO 1 PERSON LIED ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST THAT MUST MEAN THE ENTIRE THING IS TRUE
OH NO EX-SS MEMBERS WHO MURDERED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE BEING BULLIED?! THE INJUSTICE

'in their heads'. Wow.
#164 to #163 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
>OH NO 1 PERSON LIED ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST THAT MUST MEAN THE ENTIRE THING IS TRUE
No matter how many people think the holocaust happened, the truth will prevail as long as good men live. Their testimonies changed over time and do not follow logic.
>OH NO EX-SS MEMBERS WHO MURDERED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE BEING BULLIED?! THE INJUSTICE
They were protecting their land against invaiders.
Argument invalid
User avatar #161 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Its not legit you are just too stupid to realise that. I doubt you could actually go to a holocaust survivor and tell him what he suffered 'didn't happen'. You are a coward and an idiot
#162 to #161 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Why not, WW2 German veterams are bullied by the jew and why should I give the jew mercy?
And it didn't happen, the holocaust only happened in their head.
User avatar #159 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Theres so much proof I could turn and point. Oh you posted another ******** picture that isn't ******* legit thats suprising
You aren't just wrong, your stupid

The Irish aren't Aryan. They aren't pure blooded whitemen. And that doesn't matter. If you truly judge a man by his religion, the colour of his skin or where he was born, then you are a ******* idiot. That doesn't matter anyway

'If I was born in a stable that would not make me a horse'-Duke of Wellington
User avatar #160 to #159 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
>Theres so much proof I could turn and point.
You can't because there is none.
> Oh you posted another ******** picture that isn't ******* legit thats suprising
It's not ********, your head is ****. It's legit and you can't prove it wrong.
>The Irish aren't Aryan.
Yes they are, they are R1b.
> If you truly judge a man by his religion
Religion was always a part of someones culture and many of them were destructive to Europe. I would aslo dislike someone who worshipes a pedo who raped his way north.
>the colour of his skin or where he was born
Race=/=Color of skin
You are a ******* idiot, get rekt m8.
>'If I was born in a stable that would not make me a horse'
If you were born by a mare then you are a horse.
Point invalid.
User avatar #156 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
Oh look a picture that is complete ******** that you post everyday thats surprising

I could use the same argument. The Irish are considered non-aryan. Hitler considered the Briton races (celt, welsh, scottish, irish) to be on his kill-list

And yes they were people. Yes it happened. Yes you are ******* retarded and don't know your history
#158 to #156 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
You were saying?
User avatar #157 to #156 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
I haven't posted this picture in a year.
Prove that it's "********".
The Irish are pureblooded R1b and that means pure white.
User avatar #154 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
It not a false view you ******* idiot, its fact

You have made numerous comments in the past supporting the Third Reich and he holocaust. That 12 million
#155 to #154 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
The 12 of what people?
User avatar #152 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
No, we haven't. The total number of Irishmen killed barely reaches 1 million.

And you seem to be avoiding the fact that you fully support a genocide that killed 12,000,000 people.
User avatar #153 to #152 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
>The total number of Irishmen killed barely reaches 1 million.
It's your false view but still, it's a lot of people.
Of what 12 million people?
User avatar #148 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Millions? Lol the biggest massacre was Cromwell's and that was only 200,000.

But you can shut up you fanatical little hypocrite. You support the holocaust so don't give me that ********
User avatar #151 to #148 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2014) [-]
It's a matter of who not what and you have killed millions of Irishmen, not thousands.
User avatar #146 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
That was just Cromwell actually. Lrn2history

The European slaughtered them to begin with, then befriended them. And then the Americans destroyed them. They got it worse than you, so go cry

And you can say what you want about Britain but we're still more powerful that your pathetic little ******** that is Bosnia. If we're being ****** over by the Jews, at least we're not being ****** over by our own politicians and people. Lovely country you got there
User avatar #147 to #146 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
So millions of dead Irishmen are all water under the bridge?
User avatar #144 to #143 - theshadowed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
No because the native Americans were ****** over

Christ, you honestly have no idea on Britain. You are a ******* idiot.
User avatar #145 to #144 - schnizel
0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
The native americans were ****** over by what?
And yeah, you killed the Irish women and children.
#24 to #1 - yamadashinichi
Reply -15 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
*Reply limit reached*

You are literally taking people's freedom and you don't understand why that is wrong? Figure that out and get back to me because the majority of the world understands this instinctively.
User avatar #25 to #24 - schnizel
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
What freedom, freedom to do what exactly?
#26 to #25 - yamadashinichi
Reply -16 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
You don't know what freedom is, do you?
User avatar #27 to #26 - schnizel
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
Freedom is being able to do things, but what are those things 'merican?
#28 to #27 - yamadashinichi
Reply -15 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
Figure it out if you are so smart...
User avatar #29 to #28 - schnizel
Reply +10 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
What things? To drink beer, you're allowed, to eat bacon, you're allowed to, what do you want to do?
#30 to #29 - yamadashinichi
Reply -18 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
I said figure it out. If you can't figure out what you are taking from people then you have no right to take it.
User avatar #31 to #30 - schnizel
Reply +14 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
Show it, what rights, what freedom?
Freedom to do what?
Don't assume, present it.
#34 to #31 - tomthehippie
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
sweet sputtering strawman tactics batman!
User avatar #35 to #34 - schnizel
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
What does not make sense to you hippie?
#59 to #35 - tomthehippie
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
I was commenting about the other guy. His argument is nothing but strawman tactics.   
   
Sorry if that wasn't clear.
I was commenting about the other guy. His argument is nothing but strawman tactics.

Sorry if that wasn't clear.
User avatar #60 to #59 - schnizel
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Oh, sorry hippie.
#150 to #60 - tomthehippie
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Meh, these things happen.
Meh, these things happen.
User avatar #53 to #30 - netzjager
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
He has a point, if you aren't willing to tell someone what right they have, then why are you saying they shouldn't be removed? It would be akin to a cop arresting you and telling you that you have Miranda rights but refuses to tell them to you. What's the point of these rights if you don't state them? plus, Schnizel isn't American so he could view different kinds of freedoms differently than you could.

I don't agree that the Illuminati and Free-Masons are cult world leaders, but if you are going to say that they take rights away, the least you could do is say what rights are being taken away.
#56 to #30 - anon id: 37c45b70
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
"i cant figure out what freedoms you are taking from me so figure it out for me so I can accuse a group of people that may or may not exist for taking those freedoms from me"
DERP
User avatar #92 to #1 - badsamaritan
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Great granddad was a Shriner and got to go with him to the cook offs and fundraisers for kids who's parents didn't have enough money to get em through college. Good people.
User avatar #66 to #1 - lyiat
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
I'm not wholey sure if you understand what the theoretical Illuminati is. They aren't remotely the same thing as the Freemasons, of which I knew one (he passed away a year ago). The Illuminati is big brother gone wrong. Assuming they exist, they own every major government and rig all elections, making choice an illusion rather than the free country we believe we have. They watch everything, invade your privacy, and control every aspect of your life without you actually even knowing that they're there. It's a scary idea. It's not true, but it's a scary thought non the less.
#43 to #1 - vorarephilia
Reply +15 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
I think Mason is a pretty cool guy. Eh wont kill peple and doesnt afraid of anything.
#44 to #43 - schnizel
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#50 - xsap
Reply +34 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
people don't even know what the Illuminati is or what they do or who they are but they blame everything on them because their 15 year old stonner friend said they are bad
User avatar #93 to #50 - youratoyucantfly
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
how do we know if your not just the Illuminati trying to trick us?
#70 - chryssis
Reply +29 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
#86 to #70 - sinconn
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
#73 to #70 - Byte
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
WAKE UP, AMERICA!
WAKE UP, AMERICA!
#47 - mankey
Reply +26 123456789123345869
(04/08/2014) [-]
User avatar #64 - MrKittyKat
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Oh god i did my research on this guy and he lives very very close to me. god help me.
#77 to #64 - osirusrising
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Yeah man, do what he said and post/
User avatar #71 to #64 - thederpestest
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Please, do what firesnake said and post it!
User avatar #68 to #64 - firesnake
Reply +24 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Ok here is what you have to do.

1) Print out a big picture of the Illuminate logo
2) Write a sign saying: The Illuminate is watching you
3) put it in his garden
4)???
5) profit
User avatar #96 to #68 - MrKittyKat
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Are you guys nuts. Where he lives is where i'll get stabbed. I'll be the fagit i am and stay indoors ._.
#98 to #96 - firesnake
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Fair enough, wouldn't want you to get Shiv'd
Fair enough, wouldn't want you to get Shiv'd
User avatar #99 to #98 - MrKittyKat
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Yup. I don't even go into the main town that connects to the ********. Everything around it is terrible.
#82 - mrtwocolors
Reply -7 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
#87 to #82 - dedaluminus
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
I don't have any clue what you're doing, but it makes me angry
#90 to #87 - mrtwocolors
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
#89 to #87 - sinconn
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]

He should get ******* cancer of the god damned cock.
#91 to #89 - dedaluminus
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Whoa whoa whoa slow down there satan

we're jumping straight to johnson tumors? Can't we try a lesser punishment first? Like, the next few times he makes pancakes, the outside gets burned and the inside stays liquid? I think that's sufficient
#121 to #89 - datmine
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Did somewone say heresy?
Did somewone say heresy?
#51 - including
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
User avatar #65 - kinggucciswagman
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
the illuminate killed micheal jakson and 3pac
#105 to #65 - anon id: b50f0f58
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Who the fuq is 3pac
User avatar #109 to #105 - kinggucciswagman
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
3puc macheveli
#126 to #109 - thebrownydestroyer **User deleted account**
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#57 - terminalinfinity
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/09/2014) [-]
Yes, because every secret, underground organization makes a point to create a facebook page acknowledging their existence.

Did this guy actually think he could find the illuminati on Facebook?