Home Funny Pictures YouTube Funny Videos Funny GIFs Text/Links Channels Search

Never too old for Dragon Ball

Comments(280):

[ 280 comments ]
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Anonymous commenting is allowed
#287 - bobbysnobby (04/14/2013) [-]
I believe it. In fact just yesterday I was dressed all in white swinging around the tubing from wrapping paper at my little brother, and these middle schoolers came up and were all "What are you a lower school 						******					?" and I was starting to feel sad inside then this hot preschool girl said "Your never too old for Samurai Jack" and we made out and stuff it was pretty cool. Then my lunch break ended and I went back to teach my 3:45 History class here at ASU. TRUE STORY.
I believe it. In fact just yesterday I was dressed all in white swinging around the tubing from wrapping paper at my little brother, and these middle schoolers came up and were all "What are you a lower school ****** ?" and I was starting to feel sad inside then this hot preschool girl said "Your never too old for Samurai Jack" and we made out and stuff it was pretty cool. Then my lunch break ended and I went back to teach my 3:45 History class here at ASU. TRUE STORY.
#282 - adunsaveme (04/14/2013) [-]
>looser
#272 - moldybreadcrumb (04/14/2013) [-]
WHAT WAS YOUR FACE WHEN
0
#270 - seenaman has deleted their comment [-]
#267 - mrcrowleysr (04/14/2013) [-]
yeah right OP, like that would happen to you, stop making up stories to put on the internet, you autistic ****


pic related; what actually happened
#288 to #267 - herbolifee (04/14/2013) [-]
There always has to be one bitter **** to comment something like this.

Dude, here's the cold hard truth. NOBODY CARES, you autistic **** .
#250 - funnyjunkyeahyeah (04/13/2013) [-]
All you people saying it's ******** : would you really let your friends get away with being such ******* ******** ? Wouldn't you say or do something to rescue this guy who's just being a good big brother?

I would have told my friends to " **** off, he's just being a good brother. Mind your own ******* buisness". It isn't too hard to believe that someone would take a less confrontational approach like the one in OP.

Maybe it is fake and never happened, but that doesn't mean the story is unreasonable.
#264 to #250 - mrcrowleysr (04/14/2013) [-]
you're so gullible lol
#265 to #264 - funnyjunkyeahyeah (04/14/2013) [-]
Why? Can you refute my logic? Wouldn't you have done something similar? (hint: if the answer is no you're a ******* ******* ).

Like I said, I don't necessarily believe it, but the story isn't totally unreasonable. It COULD have happened, and since it COULD have happened, I'm going to do the reasonable thing and tentatively assume that it's true, since making up a big lie doesn't really benefit the OP much...
#268 to #265 - mrcrowleysr (04/14/2013) [-]
lol shut up
#243 - japfapper (04/13/2013) [-]
How does ******** like this get to the front page?
#241 - iamphoenix (04/13/2013) [-]
You really think OP would do that?

Go online and pretend to not be a ****** ?
#240 - IamSofaKingdom ONLINE (04/13/2013) [-]
You're little brother is cooler than you. He kept playing when they were staring.
You're little brother is cooler than you. He kept playing when they were staring.
User avatar #294 to #289 - IamSofaKingdom ONLINE (04/14/2013) [-]
started typing a sentence that started with you are but then deleted and retyped. Guess I forgot to delete the first word with it.
User avatar #236 - CupcakeMaster (04/13/2013) [-]
What face?
#234 - thechampionofearth (04/13/2013) [-]
you on first date
you on first date
#233 - Insomniacs (04/13/2013) [-]
Because that sure happened.
#246 to #233 - funnyjunkyeahyeah (04/13/2013) [-]
Imagine yourself in the position of the girl. Your pack of friends are being dicks to this guy who's just being a really good big brother and indulging his little bro. I would have rescued "OP" as well, just in a different way. I would have told my friends to **** off and stop being dicks. Maybe a person different from me would have rescued him by doing exactly what the girl did.
User avatar #235 to #233 - thechampionofearth (04/13/2013) [-]
>> be him
>> be 20
>> make up fake story on funnyjunk
>> include dragonball z
>> include girlfriend
>> profit
#231 - meowman (04/13/2013) [-]
Good job OP. I'm currently working my way through the original Dragon Ball series
Good job OP. I'm currently working my way through the original Dragon Ball series
User avatar #230 - spoogle (04/13/2013) [-]
>true
#226 - mrbuu ONLINE (04/13/2013) [-]
this is my hot wife i got wile playing DBZ
this is my hot wife i got wile playing DBZ
#225 - brettyoke (04/13/2013) [-]
In my honest opinion, he looked a bit silly if he did that. No girl would just leave her friends for a guy doing something so stupid in his front yard with a 10 year old.

Why did this make front page?
#239 to #225 - funnyjunkyeahyeah (04/13/2013) [-]
Eh, I wouldn't be so sure about that. If I was in the position of the girl, I would have said to my friend: "Hey **** off dude, he's just playing with his little brother."

I wouldn't have joined in the game, but then I probably wouldn't have started going along with the game even if I had a 10 year old little brother. That just ain't me.

The girl, however? Who knows. It isn't so surprising to stand up for a stranger who's being a good big brother when your friend is being a complete jackass.
#229 to #225 - comanderspy (04/13/2013) [-]
its just a cool story bro, front page doesnt have high standards anyways
#224 - spyisspy (04/13/2013) [-]
**spyisspy rolled a random image posted in comment #3401181 at MMORPG ITEM COLLECTIVE EXPERIENCE ** tags...
User avatar #223 - jiraiyasannin (04/13/2013) [-]
pics or it never happened.
User avatar #220 - bobindun ONLINE (04/13/2013) [-]
Well in hope that this is a real story I give you my thumb
User avatar #218 - jurto (04/13/2013) [-]
Well, well, well... I don't get why all these people saying he is lying. It seems legit to me. There are MANY girls who actually like Dragon Ball. Many girls have actually raised following DBZ, so now they have nostalgia. Don't be such douchebags!
[ 280 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)