Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#7 - ironstrike (01/12/2013) [-]
I'm confused. Why don't you just block her number?

Honestly, I'd just completely ignore her messages. Look at it like this; You're not the one sending those messages. You are the one acting like an adult.

The best revenge is to just not even acknowledge her attempts.
User avatar #8 to #7 - milostheserb (01/12/2013) [-]
tried that
#10 to #8 - ironstrike (01/12/2013) [-]
How old is she?

If she's still living with her parents you could just stop by and show them. Tell them that if they don't come to a stop, you're going to involve the authorities.

If she lives on her own, you should just tell her the same thing. Scare her. Tell her you already went to the police and they want further proof of said harassment, and that once you get more messages from her you'll have the suffice amount of evidence to press charges against her.

Of course, the second option is something I'd do out of sheer laziness. I'd just tell her that, without going to the cops. LOL
 Friends (0)