Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Anime & Manga
Drawing & Art
Fitness and Weight Loss
Remaining character count: 4000
[ + ]
Image or Video File:
Shortcuts: "C" opens comments. "R" refreshes comments.
Record voice message?
Click to start recording.
Enter Captcha Code:
Scroll to comment?
Back to the content 'Social Board'
I just thought of a few questions that you could answer if you like. I picked questions that would have answers that I would actually be interested in reading.
1. Where are you from?
3. Do you do well in school/work?
4. Are you happy?
5. How many friends would you say you have?
6. What makes you cry?
7. Is there anything you want to do desperately?
8. How much do you want sex?
9. How often do you think you delude yourself?
10. Do you believe in an afterlife?
11. A part from funny and attractive, what would you other traits would you want your bf/gf to have?
12. If you had to create a rule to live by, what would it be?
1. Where are you from? Philadelphia
2. Age? 17
3. Do you do well in school/work? Yup
4. Are you happy? Yeah
5. How many friends would you say you have? The perfect amount
6. What makes you cry? Death
7. Is there anything you want to do desperately? Run a marathon
8. How much do you want sex? Im okay for now haha
9. How often do you think you delude yourself? I dont understand this question
10. Do you believe in an afterlife? I dont know yet
11. A part from funny and attractive, what would you other traits would you want your bf/gf to have? They have to have common interests as me
12. If you had to create a rule to live by, what would it be? Always look on the bright side!
3. Hell no
4. Quite so
5. Close ones, maybe 3 or 4.
6. Death of someone and sometimes frustration
7. Get better grades
8. Too much
9. Too often
10. Reincarnation would be awesome
11. Out-going and very happy
12. ''Do what I do; hold on tight and pretend it's a plan.''
1) California, USA
3) Solid A's.
4) I suppose.
5)A few close. Many acquaintances.
6) Anger and frustration. I rarely cry out of sadness.
7)Get out the town I live in.
8) .....A good amount i think?
9) Pretty often.
10) I don't really know.
12)Keep moving forward.
1. Where are you from? Norway
2. Age? 16
3. Do you do well in school/work? Ues
4. Are you happy? Kinda
5. How many friends would you say you have? Define friends
6. What makes you cry? Not much
7. Is there anything you want to do desperately? Buy a new computer
8. How much do you want sex? I want sex
9. How often do you think you delude yourself? I have no idea what delude means though
10. Do you believe in an afterlife? No, but I kinda want to.
11. A part from funny and attractive, what would you other traits would you want your bf/gf to have? Be perfectly okay with how and who I am, accept that I may not want to spend every day with her because of studies and friends, being able to comfort eachother, being able to snuggle. Don't fucking judge snuggling.
12. If you had to create a rule to live by, what would it be?
"Everything you do will end up coming right back around again" quoted by Sam Sparro from the song "Pocket".
1. Where are you from? Florida, USA
2. Age? I might as well claim that I'm 21.
3. Do you do well in school/work? That's right.
4. Are you happy? I'm comfortable, but I don't know if I would really say I'm happy.
5. How many friends would you say you have? If you mean close friends, about 4.
6. What makes you cry? A sad story.
7. Is there anything you want to do desperately? I want the Megadeth/Iron Maiden concert date to arrive quicker!
8. How much do you want sex? On a scale from -6 to apples, I'd say it's a television.
9. How often do you think you delude yourself? Often.
10. Do you believe in an afterlife? Not sure, but it's not something I really care for at the moment.
11. A part from funny and attractive, what would you other traits would you want your bf/gf to have? Someone who will call me names when playing video games, is open to new experiences, and holds a good conversation.
12. If you had to create a rule to live by, what would it be? Read below.
"Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife"
1. Where are you from? Canada
2. Age? 20
3. Do you do well in school/work? I'm average, maybe slightly higher than average.
4. Are you happy? Yes
5. How many friends would you say you have? I consider most people I talk to my friend
6. What makes you cry? Not sure. It doesn't happen often. Probably just thinking about losing people I'm close to
7. Is there anything you want to do desperately? For exams to be over
8. How much do you want sex? Depends on my mood
9. How often do you think you delude yourself? I had to google delude
10. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yeah
11. A part from funny and attractive, what would you other traits would you want your bf/gf to have? Someone I can talk to
12. If you had to create a rule to live by, what would it be? No ideas
1. Where are you from? New York
2. Age? 20
3. Do you do well in school/work? Work, yes I guess. I enjoy my job.
4. Are you happy? All dehy!
5. How many friends would you say you have? Lots!
6. What makes you cry? I dunno...
7. Is there anything you want to do desperately? Collect all the MLP cards.
8. How much do you want sex? Don't care for it.
9. How often do you think you delude yourself? Whut...
10. Do you believe in an afterlife? I guess.
11. A part from funny and attractive, what would you other traits would you want your bf/gf to have? Chill
12. If you had to create a rule to live by, what would it be? Lift every day.
3. I haven't been to school in a while so not really
5. 5 really Close friends
6 .Fear mainly I guess
7. Become a full time animator
8. Not desperately, If the person and time is right I guess
9.Not sure what you mean by this
10. I want there to be, I suppose. I just dont really think about it much Its hard to answer
11. artistic, caring, open minded
12. Dont do something to someone you wouldn't like done to you in return
3. GPA of 3.8
5. 25 at most.
6. A quarter of the feel posts.
7. Get a motorcycle.
8. Give me the sex.
10. Yes, of some sort I do not know of.
11. Likes exercising.
12. Question things you before you do it.
3. I have B's in everything atm, so yes.
6. My best friend trying to kill herself.
7. Collaborate with LIGHTS on a song.
8. All of da secks.
11. Funny and attractive.
12. Don't be beech, or I kick ur dog.
3. kinda, ...now
4. no but there are a few moment when i'am
5. i dont know dont have real friends i think
7. be healthy
9. i dont rly know
10. not really
11. to exist
12. dont be a douche
has deleted their comment
1.) Michigan, USA.
3.) Usually A's/B's.
5.) Roughly five, maybe six.
6.) Being angry.
7.) I'd love to travel Europe.
8.) Not a whole ton.
9.) Not very often.
11.) Honest and dependable.
12.) "Do something in the present day that you will thank yourself for tomorrow."
4 yes, I am quite pleased with my life atm
5 we have a group of close friends (20 ish) and about 15 others we still hangout with but arent anything special and then 2 long term best frans
6 quiche, poodles, young whores, cancer, deep water, not being a millionare
7 I desperately wanna become inspired so I can art, but my cramped room makes me angry and not want to art. I also wanna travel and be rich for free.
8 My ovaries decided menstrual cycle so I cant, but theres no urge atm anyway
9 My ovaries instincts can tell the future, I never delude myself about other people.
10 hmmmm I support evolution forsure, I somewhat accept the possibility of reincarnation and that spirits/souls may be able to exist beyond death
11 My man is both very attractive/ funny/ smart I give no shits about wealth although hes definitley saved up over the years and I do greatly appreciate when he takes me out. I guess more confidence, he deserves more credit then what he gives himself.
12 Dont let people tell you what to do-within reason (meaning being able to decide for yourself without being stubborn about it) also life is your own movie so get out, make a difference, create adrenaline, become successful in something youre good at, end your movie with a typical happy ending.
1. San Diego, California. But I've lived all over.
2. 20 (old as fuck)
3. I did excellent in schooling but dicked around/partied/screwed and never took the advanced classes that they offered "smart kids" like me. So, even with my pre-med course on my record, couldnt get a scholarship in the end. So I'd say "no", I didnt do good in school.
4. I can generally say that I am, as much as any other person.
5. I dropped/lost about half or more of my original friends. So I only have my roomate, his sister, his niece, and some random people from school who message me wanting to hang out.
6. I haven't cried in years. But what makes my heart ache is seeing one of those cheesey movies where the father sacrifices himself theoretically or literally for his family.
7. Be able to pursue music the way I hope to.
8. In school I had a high sex drive, but over the years I just dont crave it anymore. I'm sure when I pick it up again ill be unstoppable. Until then im forever flaccid.
9. I hold a constant belief that I don't know everything, but things I DO know I often think are somewhat deluded. So I'd say constantly due to the fact that one cannot stop learning.
10. Although I am baptized catholic, I remain agnostic in beliefs. While I might not know what lies after death, I wont go around killing/raping/being a dick. I see the commandments as just ways to live without being an utter cunt to people. And when I die, this time for good, Ill just find out what happens.
11. Somebody I can have a good time with. No matter what. As in somebody I can share my everything with. Nothing
or anything. Just somebody who I get along with on a higher level.
12. I like a saying that goes "Judge people not on their words, but by their actions."
1. Gary, Indiana
3. Yep, school
4. Sure, but I have schizophrenia so it's weird
5. More than I can count
7. Be wealthy
8. I have no idea
9. I don't know
11. Tall, playful, fashionable, understanding, give good head
12. Born, Live, Die
has deleted their comment
1. Dublin, Ireland
2. 20 in a few days. It sickens me.
3. I was an average student in school, a REALLY good student in my first college, and a drop out in my second college.
4. There are some things I am unhappy with, but in general I like to think so, yes.
5. Less and less every day. I have one very best friend who I'd trust with absolutely anything, a handful of pretty great friends and quite a few shitebag friends who'd throw me under a bus for a fiver.
6. Absolutely everything, I'm a crybaby. I cry when I'm happy, sad, angry, confused, scared, there are tears for every emotion.
7. Yes, move to America.
8. I uh. Don't know how to answer that? As much as anyone else, I suppose?
9. Not often at all.
10. I'd like to think that there was, it'd be nice, but no.
11. Honesty, playful, loyal, protective
12. Don't take things too seriously, you're just gonna be worm food anyway.
3) If I pull my socks up
5) About 10 proper close friends and then a lot of friend friends.
6) I cry when I get angry, I also cry at the start of Disney movies when the castle comes up and the music.. yeah. Happy and sad films make me cry... I am just a mess.
7) Get the grades to get to uni. I also want to go travelling the world, get to the next level of scuba diving
8) Not necessarily sex but someone to be close with.
9) I am pretty down to earth, I see things as they are.
10) No but I would like to think you get reincarnated into a squirrel or some shit
11) Musical, intelligent, happy, loyal
12) Don't be that person who is an ass to lame people
1. N Ireland
3. It fluxuates
5. 6 or 7 close friends then a load of friends
6. Relatives dying/funerals, music, sad films, dog trust adverts, those comic relief cutaways. A lot of shit really
7. Get out of Northern Ireland.
8. I'm happy without it currently so I don't really mind much.
9. Probably a lot
11. Tolerant, not a full on lad, trustworthy, intelligent, witty
12. Your moral responsiblity extends outside yourself, so don't be a complete cunt.
1. Amsterdam, The netherlands
2. 15, in 1 month 16.
3. this year not really. Math is really hard for me.
5. dunno really, on skype etc quite a bit but not many irl.
6. Being really lonely sometimes does.
7. Not really. Pass this year atm.
8. Do you even need to ask, horny teenager
9. not really much that i know
11. intelligent, play videogames, thrustworthy
12. 420 blaze it
1. Bridgend, Wales.
3. Meh, I do okay I suppose
5. I got 3 or 4 I can tell anything to them but I got more friends in general.
6. Sad or really happy films lately and Katawa Shoujo
8. As much as any teenager.
9. Not often.
10. No, but I hope i'm wrong.
11. Trustworthy, honest,, mess around with, caring and down to earth.
12. Do what feels right and regret nothing.
2. 19, 20 in a month
3. I used to, not in school anymore and not working either
4. I guess
5. 2 or 3, no idea.
6. I don't know, I guess that if I was really tired and drunk, I could cry about pretty much anything. If close family died, I'd most likely cry like the little bitch I am.
7. Nothing I can think of atm.
8. A lot when I'm full, not that much when empty.
9. On a weekly basis I guess.
10. Nope and I sure hope there's none.
11. She better not have daddy issues.
12. Hail the mighty Baguette. Baguette is love, Baguette is life.
1. Kent, England.
3. Yeah I'd say I do pretty well.
4. I am with certain things, other things, not so much.
5. 5 friends I can trust. More in general.
6. When I'm watching a feely film and I can imagine my family or friends in that position.
8. Depends really.
9. Not often, if ever.
10. Kind of. Not the "Heaven/Hell" type.
11. Protective, sweet, kind, knows how to treat me, not up himself.
12. "Fuck the world and everyone in it". (NB: Not literal fucking).
1: The Netherlands
7. Have sex
8. Not much
9. I never delude myself.
11. I'd like my girlfriend being able to make correct sentences.
12. Say anything you want, as long as it sounds believable.
You are 17 you cock.
1. THE GLORIOUS MANCHESTER
3. Did shit in school, good in college and do as well as I can in work for a supermarket job.
4. I consider myself happy
5. Close friends- 5ish? Friends in general, dozens.
6. Films (I'm a bitch)
8. As much as any lad I'd say
9. I consider myself quite realistic, only way I delude myself is with girls, quite naive in that sense.
11. Down to earth, intelligent, non-bigoted.
12. YOLO. Jokes, dunno, not a man of many words, but just don't settle for less than you deserve in life.
3. Fairly well
4. Of course I am ^_^
5. id say...8 irl freinds
6. When developers butcher a well liked franchise
7. visit japan, shit would be awesome
8. not much to be honest
9. probably all the time >.> i wouldnt know unless someone told me though
10. i believe that the holy llama allows entry into afterlife so long as you sufficiently sin 11. they have to be intelligent and patient. 12. on the internet you are imortal, so use it
Back to the content 'Social Board'
Top in 24 Hours
good ol death
Who would you choose?
B E E S T H E T I C
Japanese ducks save rice farms from pests and weeds.
4chan finds a based black man
Hide from the truth
good scary cynical Reindeer
What a savage man
Street Art 3
three tranquil Crow
Bill Cosby Guilty on all counts of sexual assault.
Just being polite
Stockholm, Swedish Capital
The Mooch had the best Coms of all time!
Honor the fallen
nonchalant cloistered Cormorant
When you finish your last rep of sit-ups
Trash to fill the void
Who killed journalism
Anon answers a question with a question
This isn't even my finnal form
giddy mountainous Opossum
Itty bitty kitty committee
Sharing is caring
Guide dog training.
therapeutic obedient Sparrow
ultra adorable Grouse
motionless sable Sparrow