so he could snipe the bitch. .. I just watched that loop for like 5 minutes and it was just as great the last time as the first snooky Punch funny moar hit her hard in  Army
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (394)
[ 394 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
User avatar #3 - fergij
Reply +360 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
I just watched that loop for like 5 minutes and it was just as great the last time as the first
User avatar #347 to #3 - screamy
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
yeah women abuse is cool!
User avatar #4 to #3 - prettypatties
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
did the same thing mate. friggin gold
User avatar #5 to #4 - fergij
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
the fact that you called me mate made my day because it makes me think you're from england or australia and I have never talked to anyone from either of those countries
User avatar #26 to #5 - HAMMATIMEZ
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Aussie reporting in cunt

what's up?
User avatar #63 to #26 - fergij
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
whats the most Australian thing you could possibly say?
User avatar #375 to #63 - HAMMATIMEZ
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
g'day, ya cunt. grab a ******* beer and come down me house in ya VE. Fair dinkum, it'll be grouse, mate. I'm cookin' up some snags and ****, struth mate it'll be loose.

Yeah I think that covers about everything.

User avatar #376 to #375 - fergij
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
..............will you be my best friend
#378 to #376 - HAMMATIMEZ
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #379 to #378 - fergij
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
Want to go do karate in the garage?
#380 to #379 - HAMMATIMEZ
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
Yep!
Yep!
User avatar #381 to #380 - fergij
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
Sorry I don' t have gifs of step brothers but its like the best movie ever
User avatar #382 to #381 - HAMMATIMEZ
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
They're the only two I've got anyways, haha
User avatar #383 to #382 - fergij
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
ok good i would've been disappointed in myself if you had like the whole movie in gifs
#130 to #63 - anon id: 5810f4e4
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Australia
#72 to #63 - anon id: 83be36ce
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
cunt
User avatar #142 to #72 - fergij
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
thats better than what I was expecting
User avatar #67 to #5 - Dave Cee
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Scottish cunts say mate as well mate
#151 to #67 - anon id: af1c4f42
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
I can confirm this as a Scottish guy
#272 to #151 - leemcgiffen
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
Why do I enjoy seeing fellow Scots on FJ?
#6 to #5 - prettypatties
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#8 to #6 - confusedasian
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Awesome another Floridian.   
   
   
Sucks here.  Cape Coral.
Awesome another Floridian.


Sucks here. Cape Coral.
User avatar #9 to #6 - fergij
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Can we pretend that you're not please
User avatar #10 to #9 - prettypatties
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
not what?
User avatar #11 to #10 - fergij
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
from florida haha just go with the Australian thing
User avatar #12 to #11 - prettypatties
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
i never said such thing. you confuse me.
User avatar #14 to #12 - fergij
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
oh wait or is this you pretending you're not from florida
#15 to #14 - prettypatties
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #16 to #15 - fergij
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
well done sir
User avatar #13 to #12 - fergij
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
nevermind ha
#23 to #13 - vanderva
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
I am from the uk...
User avatar #64 to #23 - fergij
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
what part of the uk? this is very important
#223 to #64 - vanderva
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
England, Specifically Manchester (a city in the N/W)
User avatar #226 to #223 - fergij
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
thats like as english as it get, I approve
#227 to #226 - vanderva
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
You want English? Go to Benidorm in spain, It is more english than england.
User avatar #234 to #227 - fergij
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
I just need to go to europe, I'm like 75% scottish and would love to visit it and see what its like. but that being said I guess I should probably hate the english
#27 - biebergotswag
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
it's not cool to hit a lady no matter what she did
#35 to #27 - cocosmama
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
User avatar #134 to #27 - lininop
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Try harder.
#81 to #27 - jigdog
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
snooki sex *shivers*
User avatar #193 to #27 - produktr
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Get this guy to zero
User avatar #216 to #193 - fzjoss
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Actually, if you check his profile, he is level +177 because of comment thumbs from people "ignoring the troll" (which is way more thumbs than these i have made thru comments and OC in about 6 months, but kay, whatever floats your boat funny junk) so now is the time to downvote him to oblivion so his level gets down to 0
#41 to #27 - anon id: fbbb2166
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
bieberisfag
#68 to #27 - anon id: 6b30d80c
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Lolz fifty-beiber
#82 to #27 - anon id: 650ebb26
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
she deserved it. you wanna act like a man and get in a mans face. then you can get hit like a man.
#103 to #82 - anon id: fe4a5c98
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Well, she was in his face because he and his friends had stolen the drinks that she had ordered.
User avatar #176 to #82 - hoponthefeelstrain
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
you're a dick. She was "acting like a man" because he stole her drinks.
#215 to #27 - patriotpenguin
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#329 to #27 - iamaniceperson
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
The lettuce is so out of date it turned into ashes.
User avatar #330 to #27 - caelinnis
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
That's sexist ***********

snookie deserves to get walloped, whether or not she has a vagina is besides the point
#28 to #27 - vileinsect
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
did you really out of j.bieber picture so you just shopped his face with someone else's?
did you really out of j.bieber picture so you just shopped his face with someone else's?
#30 to #27 - blacklisthunta
+5 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#152 to #27 - biebergotlettuce
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
#277 to #152 - lettucegotcookies
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
#31 to #27 - joexdtry
Reply +308 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
calling snookie a lady is like calling justin bieber a man
#46 to #31 - economic
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
**** me that was good.
**** me that was good.
#310 to #31 - proudbrony
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
le justen beaber is le gay guyse thumb me up XdD
le justen beaber is le gay guyse thumb me up XdD
#29 - economic
Reply +229 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
For punching that bitch i would have given him a job, most of the **** he got was because of feminist moaning about how you can't hit a woman while then moaning the next day that women aren't treated as equals.

**** it, give the ****** a medal for equality.
User avatar #33 to #29 - closothehomosexual
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
I don't know why feminists/feminazis are complaining, females are practically the superior gender in practically every way now. They get so many boons just for owning a pair of meat curtains
User avatar #34 to #33 - economic
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Divide and rule.
If you look at Margaret thatchers tactic to destroyed the unions in the UK by giving more and more money to some unions and less to others so they'd fight each other instead of her government you'll see the same tactic is being used when it comes to gender and race by Jewish supremacists (not normal Jews) so they can **** us over with ease.


Romans used it many times as did Arabs and the Israelis tried to do it in Egypt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

"The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone."

IMO



User avatar #43 to #34 - timmywankenobi
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
I have actually created a theory that this might be the case as it was the only logical reason for dozens of Jewish owned banks to give 100's of millions of dollars to feminist corporations regardless of how radical and unpopular they are .
#44 to #43 - economic
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
If you look at how jews invest their money in Israel too you'll see that what's good for the non-jews in their views is bad for them, surprise surprise. Same goes for Immigration policies, open boarders for us, closed for them.

I'm starting to think that jews are like the screamapillar in the Simpsons.

"The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die. After learning all of this, Homer remarked, "You sure God doesn't want it to die?" "

They're digging their own mass graves.
User avatar #45 to #44 - timmywankenobi
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
well they do seem to have very hypocritical policies .
User avatar #51 to #29 - kaiizel
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
It isn't because of feminism, you can't just hit someone if they're pissing you off. You can defend yourself if they hit you first, however. I'm glad he couldn't get a job, and I dislike Snooki.
User avatar #57 to #51 - economic
Reply -6 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Yea, it was because of feminists that the issue got out of hand.

Face it, if he hit another man this would not be such a big deal you're only saying "you can't just hit someone if they're pissing you off" because you don't want to admit feminists made a mountain out of a molehill just because of the genders involved.

Feminism is a ******* joke, how about you cunts get some real equality and fight for men for once?

**** off thunder cunt.

User avatar #60 to #57 - kaiizel
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
If he punched a guy because he was running his mouth he would still get a bad rep. It is seen as worse because he looks like a body builder and Snooki is a ball of fat.
You seem upset. I never said I was a feminist. Don't jump to conclusions, or get so butthurt over a comment.
User avatar #62 to #60 - economic
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
>If he punched a guy because he was running his mouth he would still get a bad rep.
Yea, because we see guys in the media not being able to find jobs because they hit another lad....

> It is seen as worse because he looks like a body builder and Snooki is a ball of fat.
Not really, men do this all the time and yet no newspapers demonise them to the point where they can't even get a job. You really are a stupid cunt.
User avatar #89 to #62 - kaiizel
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
If they have a history of violence, yes... Why would you employ someone who likes to start fights?

"Men do this all the time"," are you referring to men hitting women for no reason or men starting fights for no reason? I see both stories in the media. People who cannot control their anger and lash out are dumb cunts, as are you for feeling the need to use such language in a debate. There is no need to be so upset.
User avatar #99 to #89 - economic
Reply -6 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
> are you referring to men hitting women for no reason or men starting fights for no reason?
Not the best at getting the info from the context are you?

Not the best at getting a simple point eh?
Feminists kept crying about this and made it a big story.
It's a very simple point, how can you people be this dense.
Just **** off feminist. My god you people are worse than *******.
User avatar #106 to #99 - kaiizel
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Lmao, what? You're not the best at expressing your thought process.
You are quite thick, you're either not seeing my point at all or you just don't want to admit you're wrong. Judging by how you're not addressing my real point and trying to find flaws in anything but makes me believe you have pride issues, which is very unattractive to the opposite sex. Not that you care as you like to bash women for the sake of it, it seems.
User avatar #108 to #106 - kyoutu
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Lmao, leave him to play with his fedora and my little pony stuff, he's a loser.
Wanna meet up and have sex? I'll PM you.
User avatar #110 to #108 - kaiizel
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Sure, sounds good.
User avatar #111 to #110 - kyoutu
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Awesome, I'll PM you my details.
User avatar #91 to #62 - kyoutu
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Just because something is/isn't in the media doesn't mean the action was/wasn't the right thing to do.

Only retarded Americunts like yourself let your lives be guided so much by what the TV tells you.
User avatar #96 to #91 - economic
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
>Only retarded Americunts
I'm European you moron.
User avatar #107 to #96 - kyoutu
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
> Someone isn't psychic.
> Call them a moron.
> Retard logic.

User avatar #109 to #107 - economic
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
>Hundreds of countries in the world
>Calls me an American with no evidence
>Gets butthurt when called out for being a retard.
Moron
User avatar #112 to #109 - kyoutu
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
I made an educated guess but you probably wouldn't know what education is.
#115 to #112 - economic
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
>Calling everyone you don't like Americunt
>Educated guess
User avatar #116 to #115 - kyoutu
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Never said I dislike you, I barely even know you.
Now who's jumping to conclusions?

I based my guess on other things.
#141 to #116 - economic
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Down thumbing all my posts.   
>being this mad
Down thumbing all my posts.
>being this mad
User avatar #201 to #141 - kaiizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
That is what the thumb system is for... lawl.
User avatar #204 to #201 - economic
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Stay mad kid.
User avatar #286 to #204 - kaiizel
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
Very witty reply. You have kept me entertained.
User avatar #288 to #286 - economic
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
Stay mad.
User avatar #289 to #288 - kaiizel
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
Keep replying. Well I'm going to bed, goodnight.
User avatar #290 to #289 - economic
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
stay mad ******.
#117 to #116 - economic
Reply -6 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
>Never said I dislike you
Kinda obvious from you post. Sure aren't i just a silly American.
Stay mad, tard.
User avatar #118 to #117 - kyoutu
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Oh, so now you're the psychic?
#121 to #118 - economic
Reply -6 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
"Kinda obvious from your post."   
Because that's being a psychic these days.     
You're a special one aren't you.
"Kinda obvious from your post."
Because that's being a psychic these days.
You're a special one aren't you.
User avatar #124 to #121 - kyoutu
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Obviously wasn't that obvious because I don't dislike you.
I don't have an opinion on you other then you seem a little retarded.
User avatar #125 to #124 - economic
Reply -7 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
>I don't have an opinion on you other then you seem a little retarded.
Said the guy who can't tell the difference between American and European posters.
Stay mad.
#203 to #125 - anon id: f3b75869
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
How are you this stupid
Regards - Rhetoricalfunny
User avatar #126 to #125 - kyoutu
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
"Said the guy who can't tell the difference between American and European posters. "

Oh, it's that easy? Tell me where I'm from.
#127 to #126 - economic
Reply -7 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
"Location: Japan"
Eww, a slant eyed pseudo-chink.
User avatar #128 to #127 - kyoutu
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Ignorance proven.
Retardation proven.
General hate for women because you get none proven.

Three strikes and yoooooouurrreeee ALONE.
Though I'm out, cya. =]

By the way, I'm American.
User avatar #129 to #128 - economic
-8 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
>Being this mad.
>Being that asian
Top kek
User avatar #349 to #57 - screamy
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
Good job feminists.

This guys doesn't deserve a job. You might think it's cool to rob and beat chicks up, but you're pretty damn alone in this. **** this guy.
#220 to #57 - lnyanchl
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
>trying this hard.
User avatar #236 to #220 - economic
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
>Being this much of a weeaboo
#238 to #236 - lnyanchl
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
User avatar #239 to #238 - economic
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
Eww an american ******.
#242 to #239 - lnyanchl
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
User avatar #246 to #242 - economic
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
What a ******.
User avatar #247 to #246 - lnyanchl
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
>not even trying anymore
User avatar #248 to #247 - economic
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
What a ******.
User avatar #251 to #248 - lnyanchl
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
>not even trying anymore


this is beautiful
User avatar #253 to #251 - economic
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
This is why 9/11 happened.
User avatar #254 to #253 - lnyanchl
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
What? 9/11?

That wasn't even remotely funny, nor was the last post.
This pic fails.
#255 to #254 - economic
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
>That wasn't even remotely funny, nor was the last post.    
I hit a sore spot, i see.
>That wasn't even remotely funny, nor was the last post.
I hit a sore spot, i see.
User avatar #257 to #255 - lnyanchl
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
I was referring to an anon post.
User avatar #258 to #257 - economic
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
There's no anon post.hue
User avatar #259 to #258 - lnyanchl
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
Post from 2008-ish.
It's pretty amusing talking to trolls normally.
#261 to #259 - economic
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
Stay mad ameri fag. No anons here.
Stay mad ameri fag. No anons here.
User avatar #269 to #261 - lnyanchl
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
u2
User avatar #266 to #261 - lnyanchl
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
gl trolling others.
User avatar #267 to #266 - economic
-1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
Stay mad.
User avatar #264 to #261 - lnyanchl
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
>not even trying anymore
User avatar #265 to #264 - economic
-1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
K ******.
User avatar #262 to #261 - lnyanchl
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
ily bby
User avatar #263 to #262 - economic
-1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
Stay mad American.
User avatar #54 to #29 - soule
Reply +17 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
He stole shots that Snooki ordered.
#84 to #54 - jdizzleoffthehizzl
Reply +18 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
And then punched her, he's like a douchey alpha
#172 to #54 - anon id: 418dbb89
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
She stole shots that he ordered.
#55 to #54 - boomerpyro
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
my *****
my *****
#344 to #55 - idiomis
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
what the hell is going on here?
User avatar #174 to #54 - darkroro
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Is that show real?Its not staged?
User avatar #282 to #174 - soule
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
I'm not sure but I certainly hope it's scripted. I could have some faith in humanity back.
User avatar #37 - nightmareshadez
Reply +30 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Seriously, who is Snooki? I don't even know
User avatar #320 to #37 - fifteensecondchug
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
May God and all other entities and religious factions bless you for not knowing
#171 to #37 - Tormound
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
She's a demon.
She's a demon.
User avatar #275 to #171 - iluvnutella
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
She wants smoosh smoosh, but she has too much cabbage in her muff.
#40 to #37 - orava
Reply +138 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Thats Snooki, and believe me, you don´t want to know more.
User avatar #146 to #40 - godlydesu
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
"Bitch, you sure you ain't a hobbit" -Kanye West :v
#298 to #146 - anon id: fb00c6a1
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
That's Kim Kardashian.
User avatar #377 to #298 - godlydesu
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
shh my memory is bad
#274 to #40 - highlanderone
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
oh, I think I need to know more
#133 - lininop
Reply +98 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Although I don't like Snooki and I'd love to laugh at her getting punched and totally did ... the guy was in the wrong here. if you see the video with sound you'll see that this douche bag stole her drinks and then when she was telling him off for doing so, he punched her out. Just sayin'
#143 to #133 - macdaddyo
Reply -22 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
bitches need to learn their place then..
User avatar #160 to #143 - kinginyellow
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
And people wonder why we get **** thrown at us by feminists.
#240 to #160 - macdaddyo
Reply -6 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
****** idiots take jokes seriously on funnyjunk,...-16 thumbs? I forgot the level of autism funnyjunk has..why did I even make a new account?
#279 to #240 - alilmetalkid
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
We understand it was meant to be a joke. It's just not funny.
#396 to #279 - macdaddyo
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/07/2014) [-]
"OH LOOK THE SAME GUY COMMENTED AGAIN, LETS THUMB HIM DOWN MORE BECAUSE WE THUMBED HIM DOWN BEFORE."





FJ logic.
#184 to #133 - ptolomeus
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Just sayin' they where badmouthing him pretty badly, and it did look like their drinks got mixed up...   
This "hiding text eye thing" is is annoyingly overused, and should be used a lot less.
Just sayin' they where badmouthing him pretty badly, and it did look like their drinks got mixed up...
This "hiding text eye thing" is is annoyingly overused, and should be used a lot less.
#281 to #184 - alilmetalkid
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
1. She didn't say anything that bad
2. They were obviously taking drinks that wern't theirs
3. His retaliation was completley disproportionate to what she was saying

Although I love the idea of Snooki getting punched and I have no problem with a man hitting a woman in the same way he would hit a man, I don't feel that snooki deserved that.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_USCzNdwhA
#387 to #281 - ptolomeus
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
K let's see   
Ferro: "this guy's buying for us" so Ferro did not order, somebody else did.   
Snookie: "Get your ******* ugly ass out of our faces" - Boom punch.   
   
Did you even see it, i mean come one. You even linked the video.
K let's see
Ferro: "this guy's buying for us" so Ferro did not order, somebody else did.
Snookie: "Get your ******* ugly ass out of our faces" - Boom punch.

Did you even see it, i mean come one. You even linked the video.
#211 to #184 - lininop
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #212 to #184 - lininop
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
The 'hiding text eye thing" was used to include additional comments that were not necessarily relevant to the point that was being made in the comment. The rest is compleatly opinion based which is why I posted a picture of unpopular opinion puffin
User avatar #244 to #212 - ianistheman
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
I'm pretty sure it's for spoilers
User avatar #229 to #212 - silvermarsh
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Or you could use those things called parentheses.
#268 to #229 - lininop
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #224 to #133 - roflsaucer
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
So one douchebag punched another douchebag?

Nothing new here people, move along.
User avatar #170 to #133 - garymotherfingoak
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Another example of a lack of context in a picture.
User avatar #1 - deescalation
Reply +50 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
A true American hero
#42 to #1 - kolben
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #25 - limegreentomatoes
Reply +48 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
I never noticed that he also punches the other guy
User avatar #38 to #25 - crispyfries
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
i was gonna mention that too haha
#104 to #25 - welthyhorse
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
User avatar #175 - funnynsfw
Reply +37 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
I guess he'll be serving our country a second time
#307 to #175 - Rexegotistic
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/06/2014) [-]
you nailed it
you nailed it
#177 to #175 - tomowrath
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Made my day
Made my day
#2 - anygoodnames
Reply +35 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
No matter the views of Snooki, no employer wants someone that's violent working for them. Huge liability risk.
#70 to #2 - anon id: 39b5080e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
what boxing ?
User avatar #39 - thegrohltroll
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Does anyone care to explain to me why he hit her?
I don't want to applaud him just because he hit a bitch, there needs to be a good excuse.
User avatar #52 to #39 - soule
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Snooki ordered shots for her and her girlfriends. Bartender sets them on the bar. Dude in question comes up and drinks the shots with his friends. She gets in his face about how big a douche he is. He knocks her lights out.
User avatar #66 to #52 - funbaggy
Reply +21 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Oh dang that dude is a douche.
User avatar #132 to #52 - thegrohltroll
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
then she didn't deserve it
User avatar #135 to #132 - soule
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
Thank you for not questioning why I know this.
User avatar #140 to #135 - thegrohltroll
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
I'm too lazy to check it out, and you seem like a cool guy who wouldn't use the internet to lie
User avatar #167 to #140 - soule
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/05/2014) [-]
And you're a cool guy for thinking that.