Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #1 - harbingerwolf (11/13/2013) [-]
Those are harlequin ladybugs (or ladybirds depending on where you are from).
Here in the UK they are an invasive species which is so prolific they are out competing our native species.
#5 to #1 - diablojoe (11/13/2013) [-]
Please call them Ladybirds like a proper Briton
Please call them Ladybirds like a proper Briton
User avatar #13 to #5 - harbingerwolf (11/14/2013) [-]
Indeed i shall fellow british speaker, i was merely using the correct lingo understood by the local yankee-doodles that frequent this site.
User avatar #20 to #13 - arziben (11/14/2013) [-]
coccinelles *************
User avatar #3 to #1 - brrigg (11/13/2013) [-]
used to get them when i lived in minnesota, called Asian beetles or some **** . i dunno. deff not ladybugs though. more like, bitchy ex bugs... also they stink.
#2 to #1 - gabemczombie ONLINE (11/13/2013) [-]
We now know their secrets. We can stop them!
 Friends (0)