Teenage Sluts.. Aren't they a joy? <br /> thumbs up if you lol and like it. Insert Your Penis Above.. Teenage sluts should enter their penis's above? o_0
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Teenage Sluts.

Aren't they a joy? <br />
thumbs up if you lol and like it

Insert Your Penis Above.
...
+17
Views: 23785
Favorited: 11
Submitted: 11/19/2009
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(39):

[ 39 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
Anonymous commenting is allowed
#22 - anonymous (11/20/2009) [-]
Teenage sluts should enter their penis's above? o_0
#24 - dylasaurus (11/20/2009) [-]
i would do her just so i could video tape it and sell it for millions! other than that i hade that bitch!
#9 - anonymous (11/20/2009) [+] (7 replies)
all you ******* are on funnyjunk too. which means none of you get any ***** .
youd all love to get some head from miley and you know it so just admit it.
#12 to #11 - anonymous (11/20/2009) [-]
you realize your ginormous 2 inch penis is a tiny even by indian standards who have the worlds smallest penis on average..... so dont gloat
#14 - anonymous (11/20/2009) [-]
a friend of my kissed last year with a girl who was handing out blowjobs if you paid her a beer,
if you only could see his face when someone told him ... this reminds me of it so i massive lol'd
#4 - anonymous (11/19/2009) [+] (2 replies)
ok, but do i have to insert a quarter?
User avatar #17 - postman (11/20/2009) [-]
she needs to brush her tongue
#31 - anonymous (11/20/2009) [+] (2 replies)
Putting your penis up against the computer screen isn't all that comfortable :(
#19 - anonymous (11/20/2009) [-]
seriously miley cyrus iis hot tho
#7 - anonymous (11/19/2009) [+] (1 reply)
Now that I think about it; I wouldn't mind a blowjob from Miley if the opportunity arises. Yeah I know she's a slut, but TOO young to have AIDS/HIV.

Yet.
User avatar #35 - XoBrIbRiXO (11/21/2009) [+] (1 reply)
95% of teens would panic if Hannah Montana was about to jump off a 100 ft. building the other 5% would push that f**king bitch off if your that other 5% thumbs up
#30 - anonymous (11/20/2009) [-]
i would do her if she just wouldnt talk ever
#21 - anonymous (11/20/2009) [-]
i would have sex with her
+1
#25 - anonymous Comment deleted by Abandoned [+] (1 reply)
User avatar #38 - LeafyTree (02/09/2010) [-]
As a tree i insert wood..... She grinds it down?
No that cant be right!
Ohhh she sucks!
#32 - Henoc (11/20/2009) [+] (1 reply)
I actually put my penis right in front of the screen and jizzed
#34 to #32 - anonymous (11/20/2009) [-]
Aww, well aren't you depressing...
#29 - anonymous (11/20/2009) [-]
i would
#28 - anonymous (11/20/2009) [-]
id rather go down a few feet and then back to the mouth but thats just me :D
0
#5 - anonymous Comment deleted by Abandoned [-]
-2
#1 - sadgirl **User deleted account** Comment deleted by Abandoned [+] (1 reply)
0
#2 to #1 - irhate **User deleted account** Comment deleted by Abandoned [-]
#39 - jpsquints (03/14/2010) [-]
i was the one who took that pic right after she sucked my cock 4 me to go wit her to her dressing room and ****** her
[ 39 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)