Seriously.. Should have just made me a sammich and she wouldn't have died.. Should shut the up. Repost/10
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Seriously.

Should have just made me a ******* sammich and she wouldn't have died.

Should shut the **** up
...
+8
Views: 8131
Favorited: 1
Submitted: 10/30/2009
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to lulz E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#2 - Womens Study Major (10/31/2009) [+] (3 replies)
I'm getting tired of all of this sexist bullcrap.
It's not even funny anymore. It's saying women are killed by boyfriends or husbands, and they make a joke out of it.
User avatar #5 to #2 - uJUSTfailed ONLINE (10/31/2009) [-]
lol...sugartits
#3 - HolyCharizard (10/31/2009) [-]
Repost/10
User avatar #19 - Cpt Chozo (04/23/2010) [-]
two words. . . Lol
#18 - Womens Study Major (12/01/2009) [-]
omg!!! that is just shocking why are men such wankers!!! WOMAN ARE NOT SLAVES TO MEN!!!! :)
#17 - Womens Study Major (11/02/2009) [-]
look at sign and this symbol % she failed with that
#13 - Womens Study Major (10/31/2009) [-]
and 100% of men are starving because they wont get me my sammich!
#12 - Womens Study Major (10/31/2009) [-]
It's only the sexists who get hot girls because all girls love a dickhead
#11 - Womens Study Major (10/31/2009) [+] (1 reply)
whats with the sexism damn!!!!!!women are 100% better than boys
#10 - Womens Study Major (10/31/2009) [-]
i lol'd at the taqs!!
#8 - Womens Study Major (10/31/2009) [+] (2 replies)
wait....so let me get this straight, 30% of women killed were killed by husbands and boyfriends, so who is killing the other 70%????

Should we not concetrate on this problem first?
#7 - Womens Study Major (10/31/2009) [+] (1 reply)
maybe they would not have been killed if they made that sammich
#1 - Womens Study Major (10/31/2009) [-]
and the other 70% should make me a god dam sammich
 Friends (0)