Movie Quotes Never Said 2
because he asked)
1. "Hello, Clarice." from Silence of the Lambs. the actually said
Good evening, Clarice?)
the next few aren' t movie quotes)
2. "Elementary my dear Watson." This was never said in the
books. (the closest is after a b ant deduction Watson says
Excellent!" and Sherlock says "Elementary'.")
3. "Let them eat cake!" This phrase is often brought up to
exemplify how from the masses the leaders can be.
However Marie Antoinette never said this.
4. "Thais one small step for man..." The famous phrase uttered
by Neil Armstrong as he first stepped on the moon should have
originally been "That' s one small step for a man..." However,
static from the transmission cut out the "a".
5. "Money is the root of all evil." This phrase is a loose
interpretation of the original "T he love of money is the root of all
evil.” However, this is a mistranslation of the original Greek in
the New Testament which says: "For the love of money is a root
of all sorts of evil.”