Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Remaining character count: 4000
[ + ]
Image or Video File:
Shortcuts: "C" opens comments. "R" refreshes comments.
Record voice message?
Click to start recording.
Enter Captcha Code:
Scroll to comment?
Back to the content '(Untitled)'
I know right, the US is such a ****** place to live.
Being the in the top 8% richest people in the world when you have a minimum wage job must be such a strenuous existence for you.
Only ****** countries gain hegemony, right? I mean, surely every other country let the US gain power because they felt empathy towards it due to its pathetic, horrible, useless government.
All of these edgy 12 year old cunts are right, we need a revolution because the US is such a terrible place to live.
We should be more like Syria and get a strong leader that uses chemicals outlawed by the Geneva Convention on us when we get out of line
Inb4 red thumbs
Seriously, go **** yourself
Yeah, America is pretty much living it. But that still does not give them (or us, now, I guess) the right to intervene in this situation. Nor does it make it any less ill-advised.
1. UN Inspectors said "Chemical weapons were used" it did not say who did it.
2. Yes, the U.S. is a terrible place to live in, with its debt rising every day, the US must find wars just to keep a War Economy in place to pay military contractors and such.
3. If you look at all of the state goverments, and the federal government, you can see so much corruption that it may remind you of South American Politics.
4. Look at the rampant increases in Taxation, soon the average American will be on their way to the soup kitchen because they cannot afford their own damn food.
5. Look at HOW MANY Americans are on Food Stamps or Unemployment/Social Welfare checks. It is far too much, and the ratio of workers to non-workers is dying out slowly because of the lack of incentive for new/expansion of business.
You may see America as "Fat, lazy, rich kids who think that they want the newest Iphone 6, but look at the poor, the hardworkers, those people who pay everything and don't want to use credit because it could ruin all that they've worked for
Then look at the Foodstamp receivers and the lazy assholes who collect Welfare checks that are more than those whom work their asses off daily. Some Welfare check receivers get more than a minimum wage worker gets by about 400 dollars or more. Tell me America is soooo great.
While I agree with you man I need to correct you on something. Our debt is actually getting lessened. I think over Obama's first term we reduced our deficit by 500 billion.
Nope increased ALOT
Welp, the reports I had read during the last election stated otherwise. Better check out those sources again.
1. You're right, because civilians have access to chemical weapons. And every other country is just dying to invade Syria for no reason.
2. Any economist will tell you debt isn't always a bad thing, you need to spend money to make money. There's such a thing as good debt, debt that you get when you spend it on useful things like buying stock or another country's debt to help you in the long run. Besides, the US debt is a trivial topic since American companies are constantly invested in because everyone knows its economy is strong. The only reason we have a large debt is because we keep buying cheap Chinese labor, which benefits the nation as a whole anyway. And this "war economy" comes with research and development. You know, the stuff that brought us smoke detectors, gps, the microwave, and ARPANET aka the predecessor to the ******* internet.
3. Corruption happens in literally every government :"if you look at it" which is ******* retarded because there aren't statistics for corruption, a lot of Europe is way worse (i.e Italy, Spain, Greece, Helmut Schmidt's East German spy in the 80s)
4. There is no "rampant in crease on taxes" the only increases were on cigarettes and assets to Obamacare
5. HOW MANY Americans are on foodstamps? I'll tell you, it's 15%, And I deal with them every day since I work in retail, somehow most are still able to afford about 100 dollars of items a week and that's
SNAP has been applied. Somehow they all can afford iPhones.
But yeah, you're right, America is ****, go move to Cambodia where they have job security. Or just move to Europe, where they like everyone (that's born in their own respective countries)._ It's not like Europeans are still coming to America, especially not for college, I totally don't know any European immigrants at my university._
You know you can make Chemical weapons at home right? Its really ******* easy.
Ok, let me rephrase that.
Do you think civilians in Syria have access to massive vats and enough ammonia and bleach to fill them, and then a way to distill that mixture into a gaseous state and have enough people to go around and attack others with it?
Also, it's not "really ******* easy" just because you bought the anarchist's cookbook in 6th grade doesn't mean you're a chemical weapons expert.
They've made improvised mortars and artillery, the UN even said the vehicle used for launching the chemicals was primitive at best, that doesn't exactly sound like something a professional army would use, that sounds like someone made that **** in their backyard.
Yes they would.
Back to the content '(Untitled)'